Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. (28476 Views)

Breaking. Court Adjourned Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by mikolo80: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
MedKen:
What a joke.....a high profile case whose outcome will define alot of things.
saraki not my man o but money is talking.why buhari needs to change tactics in fighting corruption
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Viergeachar: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Considering the opportunity cost of removing Saraki, it's worth it.
Ekweremadu's hopes have been dashed.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by deebsman1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
I understand u, but which ever way dem wan do am, they must not bury that case, if at the end of d day he's not guilty, then no problem but fact b say PMB is there as d head to correct wrongs, if it's d vested interests that r working in the background to frustrate d efforts of the court, then PMB must make sure their ways don't c d light of day, that's y he's there as d president.

Doyin2:

For GOD's sake,what has PMB got to do with indefinite postponement of CCT trial?
Is PMB the one trying Saraki,or you want him to interfere in the case?

PMB once said that the judiciary is a stumbling block hindering the fight against corruption.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by anytexy: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
TippyTop:
You can't jail Saraki and free Tinubu for the same offense.
Case closed.
You dey mind them? Hypocrites everywhere. To Zombies Tinube is a saint while Saraki is corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by arumay: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
But when they said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, you morons said it was before. Mugu
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by taiwo198: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
[/color]set of mad people [color=#990000]set of mad people set of mad people
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by codedguy1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na wa ooo from every day trial to indefinite adjournment.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by modath(f): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Geniro:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/01/sarakis-case-not-adjourned-indefinitely-prosecutor-says-case-will-likely-come-next-week

Despite the fact that we are still in June, one is aware that the appeals and counter appeals will drag it but the 9months of ACJA is still in place... cool
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Joarams(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
deebsman1:
If this is true and so be it, then no hope again at all at all, i think i will start supporting the IPOB youths and ask/implore our brethren in Oodua land too to start same struggle towards leaving this oven/zoo called Nigeria, this will mark as the beginning of revolution.

If true, i will be very disappointed in PMB and hold no mere mortal human high again

I just pray its not true

Cos if true, that means the case have been automatically buried unless o/w

Time to weed out the corrupt elited

If true, no hope for the black man

You set your hopes too high and so they will often get dashed. If PMB were a saint, he'll be in the next world (at least, by some of our religious beliefs). Yet, he's been shown repeatedly to be a man of integrity. What that means in context, is relative and perhaps subject for another debate. My advise to you right now is to reset your expectations of the PMB administration by accepting that Nigeria has been and is currently a serious mess, in governance terms. To think that there'll be a magic wand used after which all problems would vanish is to be unrealistic, in every deep sense of the word.

I recommend you read The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Geniro: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
modath:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/01/sarakis-case-not-adjourned-indefinitely-prosecutor-says-case-will-likely-come-next-week

Despite the fact that we are still in June, one is aware that the appeals and counter appeals will drag it but the 9months of ACJA is still in place... cool

Go and hide yourself please. Your emotional projections is ruined.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by deebsman1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
I actually understand u and i concur with most of your points. But belief me, if this govt fails, there is no hope again for dis country, at least in a minimum of anoda 50 years

Joarams:

You set your hopes too high and so they will often get dashed. If PMB were a saint, he'll be in the next world (at least, by some of our religious beliefs). Yet, he's been shown repeatedly to be a man of integrity. What that means in context, is relative and perhaps subject for another debate. My advise to you right now is to reset your expectations of the PMB administration by accepting that Nigeria has been and is currently a serious mess, in governance terms. To think that there'll be a magic wand used after which all problems would vanish is to be unrealistic, in every deep sense of the word.

I recommend you read The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by funarosho(m): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigeria is just a joke
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by todayboy: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
It takes less than a month for obasanjo and the Hausa senators to impeach 3 Igbo senate presidents okadigbo' wabara and anyim

But imposible to impeach northern Senate president

Zombies expect more from the Fulani president

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by gcof(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
ifyalways:
APC.

Fake change. . . cheesy I sorry for the mugus who still believe or think the current Government will be doing anything new; It's still PDP in Power jare just a worst set of PDP cos the old PDP made sure that the masses were a bit comfortable while they chopped, unfortunately, this current set of PDP believes in chopping alone and have no chill for the masses.
you are absolutely correct. same people, different name. any one who thinks this current government has the interest of this Nation at heart is joking though I pray it changes in no distant time but for now, it is "let's fill our pocket and tell them that the past administration misused it"
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
A pity that nigeria is a failed state
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by osusuallstars: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
PapaBaby:
Saraki was joking and laughing with Tinubu few days ago, andbtoday the case has been postponed indefinitely. What sort of anti corruption is this?
You said my mind. Compromise has been reached. Settlement had taken place. Expect wuru wuru legislation now
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by agbonkamen(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
i am highly disappointed
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by jrusky(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Case adjourned till end time very hilarious statement indeed. I'm so happy my prediction came to pass I knew Saraki has four years to seat on that senate president seat but after four years cant say, honestly I'm not surprise a bit.

Saraki please go home and enjoy your life no where under the heaven where you will fight evil with evil and make any sense. A fantastically dangerously corrupt politician, judges, party, people want to jail super fantastically corrupt man pls HOW in a big letter.

Thief want to arrest thief please how can that happen far from it. Saraki pls go home man and enjoy yourself God bless.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Chiboboski: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
The press like to garnish their headlines to draw excitement from uninformed Nigerians. The CCT has adjoined the case to a date to be announced later. How does it amount to setting Saraki free? The witness is booked for another case today hence there was need to adjoin the case. Excitements and half bake information everywhere.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by dokiOloye(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
Buhari is a kettle calling pot blacky
Mbukwaaa,Buhari is a firewood kettle calling gas cooker pot black.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Nychillax(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016

I can now clearly see it now that PMB is not fighting any corruption,somehow pathetic......

Nigerian government is not ready to lay a good foundation for the next generation in fighting of corruption, am not even amazed coz it was yesterday that NASS amended the CCT act nd the presidency don't say anything about it may be the executive's will vrcto it or not

A reasonable human being will realized that this government has not recovered a penny from the looters is just all about media noises here and there.

Shame on PMB nd his team if saraki finally walking in the street like a common man.

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by qleap2all(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't understand what is happening, this case ought to be concluded in the best interest of Dr. Saraki political future . If all these while he has been running up and down to scuttle this trial, then it would be in his interest to be exonerated because people would believe he bargains it
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Leke001: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
I said it...
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by yudee233: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
The government is being buffeted from all sides with problems that pose greater threats to Nigeria than Saraki. He might have earned the respite due to the distraction from those external forces but he definitely isn't home free yet.

Same people that were all up in arms against government's prosecution of the case, urging her to focus on more critical issues like the economy, are the ones now screaming nonsense at the top of their voices- isn't this what you always wanted?? Na wa oo!!
Must you comment.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by tatucci: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
welcome to Nigeria. A country where the poor gets burnt alive if found guilty and the rich goes free grin

Buhari is indeed fighting corruption...grin

my dear ur wrong, d poor is burnt alive without trial sef not to talk of being found guilty
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by DanielPop(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
PDP is better! APC na chop make others die! grin
donsteady:
Is sad and obvious that Buhari is not the beautiful one we all prayed, wish and hope for.
Paddy paddy government.
Next election I will port to KOWA. Enough of PDP and APC. Do you agree with me?
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by donsteady(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
DanielPop:
PDP is better! APC na chop make others die! grin
I swear, you talk am finish
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by goodforsomthing: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
that is Nigeria problem,me and dancing making cool cash - Naijabet thank you o.

you people should continue to complaint until you are old.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ldpele(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
The government is being buffeted from all sides with problems that pose greater threats to Nigeria than Saraki. He might have earned the respite due to the distraction from those external forces but he definitely isn't home free yet.

Same people that were all up in arms against government's prosecution of the case, urging her to focus on more critical issues like the economy, are the ones now screaming nonsense at the top of their voices- isn't this what you always wanted?? Na wa oo!!
please, bow in shame and forget excuses, even a thief has a reason to give to you for stealing.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by alvan06(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
I never trusted this corruption fight from onset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.