Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. (28495 Views)

Breaking. Court Adjourned Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by MisterGrace: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai! This is effing bad.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by godoluwa(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
lol, some lunatics will stil defend this madness all because they are APC apologist. e ti ya were
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Xonology: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Congrats to Chukwudi44 on your "one man squad" against millions of APC's zombies over this issue. You've succeded in chasing NgeneUkwenu forever out of nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy Congrats my man!.. Buhari is not sincere ion this fight against corruption after all.. By the way, has he recovered from his ear infection?.. I heard from a reliable source that he has a boil on his blokos lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by BlackPeni5: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Corruption of the highest order

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by buksaylor001: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
And you saw them laughing together at the dinner-did you think they were chasing monkeys?

4 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Abalado(f): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari,what do u think you are doing?buhari swear if u didnt knw anything this or u were nt been informed b4 nw...wht a Bleep,ure starting ur 2nd year dis rubbish again,oga o

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ijafiya(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
and this case will die eventually......after sometime you will hear "Saraki not guilty of....."

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Olumaeme: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahahahahaha haha, i laugh in gwari, I have said it before, nobody is fighting corruption anywhere and saraki will go Scot free.

Chai, APC and BUHARI na scam, I prefer PDP any day anytime, to APC who play with the emotions of Abobakus

5 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ipreach: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Case closed indefinitely

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by omenka(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
The government is being buffeted from all sides with problems that pose greater threats to Nigeria than Saraki. He might have earned the respite due to the distraction from those external forces but he definitely isn't home free yet.

Same people that were all up in arms against government's prosecution of the case, urging her to focus on more critical issues like the economy, are the ones now screaming nonsense at the top of their voices- isn't this what you always wanted?? Na wa oo!!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by sauceEEP(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pa chukwudi's prophecy is gradually coming to pass. This trial will run till 2019 by then Mr Senate president must have completed his full tenure...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by kenny987(f): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
After all said and done...the incompetence of this buhari led govt continues to manifest. After all the pious claims of integrity, fight against corruption and braggadocio. What a shame.

A man usually has just two things he'll break for no one: his balls and his word. Mr Bubu has broken his words repeatedly and absolutely, the jury is still out on the balls. undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by anonimi: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
macphilip:
and someone is bashing Cameron for saying we are cocastically corrupt

Did our president not agree since he himself is fantastically CORRUPT a la chop & clean mouth stylee

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ipreach: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Saraki is the boss afterall, lol

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by igboboy3(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
YES!!! Saraki you don win o!!

Chukwudi44, come and collect one carton of Schnapps cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by YaksonFCA(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Waooo! the Saraki, Tinubu stuff worked out. Nigeria is a joke!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
d WITCH dont want to HUNT anymore. Naija. who is holy Not even BooBoohari
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Izonpikin: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
ASL33:
So Chukwudi is right all along
grin grin...na naija we dey ooo...forget buhari gra gra...

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ibkgab001: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
GOD BLESS CHUKUWDI I ALSO PRICICTED THE SAME THING BUT I WAS TAGGED KWARAPT YOUTH OF OUR TIME

I now UNDERSTAND why Jonathan said there are KABALS in my government

#IKNOWTHECABALAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by greatness22(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
**Shouting** "mynd1 come out from where you've been hidding. grin

Some zombies might suffer from the "Johnson's" sickness 2nite.
Long live corruption. Long live the federal republic of nigeria.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Bimpe29: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is well with us.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by csamii: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Xonology:
Sorry, your misery just started! sad ..
Lmao

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Izonpikin: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
TippyTop:
You can't jail Saraki and free Tinubu for the same offense.
Case closed.
grin....I just dey laugh people wey dey run up and down say EFCC dey pursue person...

The platform on which buhari ran his election is made up of some of the most corrupt persons in nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by agabaI23(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
I was just wondering how the CCTV chairman would say they excused Tinubu in error and they are not rearresting him while they go ahead to prosecute another who committed the same offence..
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by kenny987(f): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
The government is being buffeted from all sides with problems that pose greater threats to Nigeria than Saraki. He might have earned the respite due to the distraction from those external forces but he definitely isn't home free yet.

Same people that were all up in arms against government's prosecution of the case, urging her to focus on more critical issues like the economy, are the ones now screaming nonsense at the top of their voices- isn't this what you always wanted?? Na wa oo!!

Hehehe cheesy So this is the watery, weak and flaky defence u can give? Admit for once that the govt fûcked up big time because the political undertones were all too clear not to talk of statutory breaches.

The government needs to weigh its stance carefully at all times before posturing and prancing like a high strung filly and then ending up flat with all four feet splayed out. At the end there's no more honour, even much acclaimed Mr Integrity has no more value to himself and his words.

A man usually has just two things he'll break for no one: his balls and his word. Your lover, Bubu has broken his words repeatedly and absolutely, the jury is still out on the balls. undecided grin

How pathetic!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by anonimi: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
welcome to Nigeria. A country where the poor gets burnt alive if found guilty and the rich goes free grin

Buhari is indeed fighting corruption...grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by donsteady(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is sad and obvious that Buhari is not the beautiful one we all prayed, wish and hope for.
Paddy paddy government.
Next election I will port to KOWA. Enough of PDP and APC. Do you agree with me?

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by omenka(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenny987:

Hehehe cheesy So this is the watery, weak and flaky defence u can give? Admit for once that the govt fûcked up big time because the political undertones were all too clear not to talk of statutory breaches.

The government needs to weigh its stance carefully at all times before posturing and prancing like a high strung filly and then ending up flat with all four feet splayed out. At the end there's no more honour, even much acclaimed Mr Integrity has no more value to himself and his words.

A man usually has just two things he'll break for no one: his balls and his word. Your lover, Bubu has broken his words repeatedly and absolutely, the jury is still out on the balls. undecided grin

How pathetic!
Seen.. Got any other love letters you wanna share?? I'm all eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) / Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.