Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,223 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. (28479 Views)

Breaking. Court Adjourned Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by anonimi: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
The government is being buffeted from all sides with problems that pose greater threats to Nigeria than Saraki. He might have earned the respite due to the distraction from those external forces but he definitely isn't home free yet.

Same people that were all up in arms against government's prosecution of the case, urging her to focus on more critical issues like the economy, are the ones now screaming nonsense at the top of their voices- isn't this what you always wanted?? Na wa oo!!

Justifying any & every unjustifiable action of DullardPoo seems to be a task that must be done for all zombies, not so
What do you think?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by TippyTop(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin....I just dey laugh people wey dey run up and down say EFCC dey pursue person...

The platform on which buhari ran his election is made up of some of the most corrupt persons in nigeria...
Abi o
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Omeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenka 1. tell us your real name sir/madam. lol
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by greatmen: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
My brother no need for any more write ups nairaland please this is all that makes sense the universal clause he said the truth Abeg naija we dey deceive ourselves me na myself I go start to think of if u follow people east, south,wedt or north na one chance
ifyalways:
APC.

Fake change. . . cheesy I sorry for the mugus who still believe or think the current Government will be doing anything new; It's still PDP in Power jare just a worst set of PDP cos the old PDP made sure that the masses were a bit comfortable while they chopped, unfortunately, this current set of PDP believes in chopping alone and have no chill for the masses.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by kenny987(f): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
Seen.. Got any other love letters you wanna share?? I'm all eyes.

About those balls...confirm their status while slurping that skeletal staff. Broken or intact?

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
Seen.. Got any other love letters you wanna share?? I'm all eyes.

** NONSENSE ** You can do better than dis...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by kenny987(f): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

** NONSENSE ** You can do better than dis...

What more can he do really? You know the macabre dance of death when an animal is fighting the inevitable even as its lifeblood flows out? That's exactly what his lacklustre comment represents.

5 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
I know this from day 1 that the APC government is not different from PDP.
From the way things are unfolding, a lot of people will be too disappointed with the turn of events in the coming months.
We all know that most of them in the helm of affairs are one time PDP members or their apologies embarassed.

I've said it time without numbers that PMB cannot fight corruption alone in Nigeria. He presently has so many people with
unlike minds round about him.
Can he change Nigeria alone. NO!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by kings09(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Omenka n dropshot abi na Passingshot.... Wat do u hv 2 say
BeeBeeOoh:
By Seun Opejob

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/tribunal-adjourns-sarakis-case-indefinitely/

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
By Seun Opejob

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/tribunal-adjourns-sarakis-case-indefinitely/
hahaha hahaha hahaha
Ahahaha hahaha
Ahaha hahaha
Ahahaha Hahah hahaha
Ahahaha
Youths unu see unu lives
Killing yourselves and insulting yourselves and fathers all in the name of political afiliation
These Politicians are all the same
As U can all see its one huge game to all of them APC or PDP what's the diffrence nkw.they all dine behind close doors and laugh at Nigerians.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by IVORY2009(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenny987:

What more can he do really? You know the macabre dance of death when an animal is fighting the inevitable even as its lifeblood flows out? That's exactly what his lacklustre comment represents.

absolutely correct!

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by arthur1000(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
pls l always get thread late in this forum yyyyyyyy
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
Buhari is a kettle calling pot black

No, Buhari is that Biggg mama-put pot calling kettle used on gas black..

Buhari is more corrupt than all Nigeria corrupt politicians put together..

Only if can open your mind to see this.. .
He was the master mind being Abacha's loot.. The man behind the curtain..
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by goshen26: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Our national anthem came to my mind.....NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
kings09:
Omenka n dropshot abi na Passingshot.... Wat do u hv 2 say

Same individual operating all handle...
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by vislabraye(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
welcome to Nigeria. A country where the poor gets burnt alive if found guilty and the rich goes free grin

Buhari is indeed fighting corruption...grin

Fighting corruption with body language.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by agbangam: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Heart broken, wat a country, Good God y not USA, na der u for create me put. Chai PMB don fall my hand. A case dat wud have sent shiver to d spine of other looters. Dis country na truelly jaga jaga nation, d more u look d less u see.
What a Shame... Big Shame to PMB, he has dinned wit evil men. Abeg make I hustle hard n forget Nigeria Politics

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ipreach: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
great news
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
kings09:
******* n dropshot abi na Passingshot.... Wat do u hv 2 say

Why do you always have to mention this guy..

This guy is definitely gonna respond you with padded abused..

He has been kicking, cursing, shouting, boasting, saying all sorts of defamatory things abt everyone and sometimes asking that peeps should stay off his mention. .

Why can't you stop, so he could actually be on his own without you people making him feel important. .

You can see how I edited his mention off my comment, I wouldn't even want to give that pleasure..

Let him be..

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Doyin2(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
deebsman1:
If this is true and so be it, then no hope again at all at all, i think i will start supporting the IPOB youths and ask/implore our brethren in Oodua land too to start same struggle towards leaving this oven/zoo called Nigeria, this will mark as the beginning of revolution.

If true, i will be very disappointed in PMB and hold no mere mortal human high again

I just pray its not true

Cos if true, that means the case have been automatically buried unless o/w

Time to weed out the corrupt elited

If true, no hope for the black man

embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

For GOD's sake,what has PMB got to do with indefinite postponement of CCT trial?
Is PMB the one trying Saraki,or you want him to interfere in the case?

PMB once said that the judiciary is a stumbling block hindering the fight against corruption.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by njiasi30(f): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am nt surprise at all, dats why I don't like ff all dis corruption cases bc I always know how it will end. Dats naija 4 u. grin
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by myaokija(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chaiii!!!! Chineke umu nwanyi, come and see what is happening in my country ooo
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by wacoj(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Where are those APC touts? I am surprised they are not talking.
I have always made it clear that APC is a scam from any angle you look at it.

APC is fantastically corrupt
I just want to make a common sense!!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by overall90: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:
Heart broken, wat a country, Good God y not USA, na der u for create me put. Chai PMB don fall my hand. A case dat wud have sent shiver to d spine of other looters. Dis country na truelly jaga jaga nation, d more u look d less u see.
What a Shame... Big Shame to PMB, he has dinned wit evil men. Abeg make I hustle hard n forget Nigeria Politics

forget this country.
PMB is not fighting no corruption.there are reports about how EFCC and AGF Malami has been cornering most of the recovered funds with the connivance of some banks.PMB is aware of what is going on but have refused to do anything.do you know that up to now some banks are not complying with the TSA but becuase they are connected to the government,you won't hear anything.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ddippset(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
agabaI23:
I was just wondering how the CCTV chairman would say they excused Tinubu in error and they are not rearresting him while they go ahead to prosecute another who committed the same offence..
CCTV?
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Richydos(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Y m I not surprised..... I saw this coming going by what transpired during their last 2 meetings in court #I must tender my own own candid applause to our only true lasting friend Nigeria has got*Corruption
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by agabaI23(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
ddippset:
CCTV?
Yes!!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Geniro: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
What a shame !! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !! She must be feeling so useless now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

modath:
So long an Epistle from someone who snuck into the NASS complex in the trunk of a Mazda 626 in order to escape notice before perfecting his "coup".. sad

He would have been "forgiven" if he had "Dogara-ed" it & also isn't being recalcitrant about extravagant purchases & supervising a criminal level budget distortion all in a bid to discredit the Executives...

At every point, he talks about his loyalty to his party, someone that has been proven doesn't understand the true meaning of loyalty.... sad He sees himself as bigger than his party, let's see how that will work out for him..

He also has refused to understand that persecution is no defense, culpability does not take witch hunting into account & Saratiff knows that hence the incessant court perambulations.....

[size=14pt]He won't survive beyond May-June 2016..[/size]

[/quote]
modath:

Saraki shouldn't resign "first"?

No matter how much you wish otherwise, Umar will see this case to the very End & Saraki will get all he deserves..

It is expected that he will go all the way to the SC but like he got served trying to stop proceedings, so will he get double portion...

As it is now, there is only so much SUVs, favourable budget paddings & juicy committees can do, his acolytes are beginning to fold under the barrage of intense wide spread public condemnation! Politicians interests are self serving, they won't put Saraki's load for head & be dragging dia own come for back..

[size=16pt]*bookmark this post*, Saraki won't survive beyond May-June.[/size]

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Joarams(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenny987:

Are you guys sincere a bit at all? Will it not amount to impunity if you found out it was PMB that ordered the trial in the first place not to talk of ending it abruptly? The kind of powers you ascribe to the President (even if used by past presidents) are not constitutional...they're all infested with impunity. The President has no authority to try (or set free) at any court of competent jurisdiction. He can only request the Attorney-General to do so, for which the AG has absolute authority. The CCT trial predates the current AG and the President has come out severally to say that it's not in his place to be influencing the courts. That said, if the people who 'sponsored' prosecution against Saraki decide to drag the case out or in fact withdraw their case, how then can that be the President's business?

My interest is in moving forward and joining debates that can help build a better Nigeria. This President has shown that he can allow institutions of governance assume their roles effectively without them taking political orders from him. Now, if they indirectly pander to him by only prosecuting those not in his 'good books' but with a valid case, how should that be blamed on the President? Rather, it's evidence that we have a long way to go on the journey to effective governance. And whoever believed that Rome was built in a day, let him be deceived that PMB would clean up our rotten institutions in 4 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore / Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments / Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.