Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. (28516 Views)

Breaking. Court Adjourned Nnamdi Kanu Case Indefinitely / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Tarzaa(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Seriously, I don't know what to say...... God, the hope for the common man!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Henovy: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=macphilip post=46172488]and someone is bashing Cameron for saying we are cocastically corrupt[/quote
Ah, ah! Funny man! How about sprite-tiscally corrupt? Lol!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Eluwilussit(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

** NONSENSE ** You can do better than dis...

Omenka will soon abdicate. Prepare a special wailer form for him. grin grin grin
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by Lionsclaw: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
TippyTop:
I knew once he settles with Tinubu the case would be dismissed.
Nigeria is fantastically corrupt, I think I agree with the British prime minister.
No you are wrong. Tinybu is just incompetent. With all his gra gra Saraki is still senate boss

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ezemme(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
This Saraki case is notting but a home video, am through with the season 1,2,3 &4.. I can't wait to watch the continues... bring it on
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by ezemme(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
This Saraki case is notting but a home video, am through with season 1,2,3 &4.. I can't wait to watch the continues... bring it on
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by lastpage: 3:41am On Jun 02, 2016
eph12:
Are these people crazy? I thought Umar initially said the trial will hold everyday? Why is this case just so complicated? I thought they have him by the balls already? This country cannot even successfully prosecute a criminal case and we want the world to see us differently? Iranu

The corruption is inside the EFCC itself!

Did you notice the way the Principal witness was uttering rubbish and demolishing his own testimony?

Did you notice where they said the trial could not continue at the instance of the prosecution (EFCC)

Did you notice where they said they cant find their (EFCC) WITNESSES?

Its all a SCAM!

Money has changed hand and case against Saraki has been destroyed

Lastpage!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by gykes(m): 7:50am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:
welcome to Nigeria. A country where the poor gets burnt alive if found guilty and the rich IN APC goes free grin

Buhari is indeed fighting corruption...grin

Fixed for you.

Do you think if Saraki were a card carrying member of PDP this would have happened? Metuh and Dasuki come to mind
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by PassingShot(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Why do you always have to mention this guy..

This guy is definitely gonna respond you with padded abused..

He has been kicking, cursing, shouting, boasting, saying all sorts of defamatory things abt everyone and sometimes asking that peeps should stay off his mention. .

Why can't you stop, so he could actually be on his own without you people making him feel important. .

You can see how I edited his mention off my comment, I wouldn't even want to give that pleasure..

Let him be..
My mention obviously gives you migraine, HBP and fever at the same time. It's an indication of inferiority feeling and that's not my fault.

I can only pity you though.
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
PassingShot:

My mention obviously gives you migraine, HBP and fever at the same time. It's an indication of inferiority feeling and that's not my fault.

I can only pity you though.

Pls if wasn't you I was talking abt.. I blanked the name I meant..
Sorry you misunderstood me..

I never had any issues with your mention.. Please!
Re: CCT Trial: Tribunal Adjourns Saraki's Case Indefinitely.. by csbrown(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2016
PrinxArthur1:
Buhari is a kettle calling pot blacky

The next time Buhari says I will deal with you, don't panic, just tell him, let's meet in Ogoni land.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.