Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Girls Love Most In Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (16839 Views)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2006
hmmm if you say so
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by jammin(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2006
well if you had look at the request then you would know more. smiley
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 12:30am On Dec 16, 2006
you lost me , what request , not the foggiest what you on about
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by jammin(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2006
i seem to remember you have YIM
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 12:39am On Dec 16, 2006
oh , not checked it. i will get on that as soon as i re install my yahoo and many other things, I had to reinstall my programmes cos of puter problems, my pc is kind of bare at the mo. I do have YIM indeed.  smiley
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by jammin(m): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2006
had a virus did you?
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 12:41am On Dec 16, 2006
yep
i went to a very dodgy site and was flooded with crap
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by jammin(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2006
ok. soooooooorrrrrry to hear. nway. look out for my handle when you up.
gonna cook something special cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Eurphoria(f): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2006
alrite no prob enjoy ur meal
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by olagboye(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2006
hello ronkebaby,i think u were practically describing me(im not blowing my trumpet)if u dont mind we can start as friends.my email is olagboye2002@yahoo.com.expecting ur mail.cheers
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Trustworth(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2006
Very instructive for us guys. But girls hope you will not have to create Ur own man.
I'd say, have an open mind and flow with ur heart not ur head. You all seem to be using your head here. Love is a thing of the heart. No regimentation and no standardisation! Just allow your heart lead you to lasting happinness.

TrustWorth.
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by sugachic(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2006
Dont know bout y'all but i like guys with six pack abs,dimples and a gorgeous smile
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by iice(f): 3:58am On Dec 20, 2006
Sometimes totally forgetting ur brain gets u in trouble if u simply rely on ur feelings blehhh
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by georgies(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2007
they want care that they know aman needs also
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by anabell(f): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2007
he should be really hot,carin and show it,ilove my man spoilin me with gifts.
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by webmoney: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2007
Av been enjoyin these posts but to be realistic with you ladies, you cant get a 100% guy.

Most of these attributes are with most guys but dont gimme that rock n roll about lotsa money,

My ex dated me even when she knew I didnt av money at the time.

I had a girlfriend also in the past that loved me so much, I got scared becos I just didnt see what she saw in me. She is pretty as hell and she was a supermodel. She wanted us to get married at the time, I was only 21 just finished uni and she was 19 undergrad accounting unilag. I guess it was the marriage thing that fizzled me out, she took it personal when I told her to chill a little. Ouside that she was really very lovely, caring and I had 100% access to her money.

So, babes that get conscious about money scare me because I always think about what would av happened if I didnt av money.

My love to all the ladies though, for their honesty.
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by webmoney: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2007
cool Well this topic caught my fancy in a surfthru

Ladies, with all due respect, lets leave money outa it

I have had 3 ex GFs when I had no money and no hope for a tommro and I was loved like mad.

In fact one of them, a supermodel wanted us to get married at the time, I was 21 fesh outa uni and she was in her final year in unilag, then 19. When I told her to chill a little, things got so bad and that's when we parted ways. She was very intelligent and I had 100% access to her money and all, if you know what I mean

Guys are good but ladies need to help em discover themselves, some of these guys will be in millions in less than a year but he needs that love to get by,

I have a fiancee now and when we started dating she used to gimme lots of money even when we quarrelled and I needed it.

Now money aint a thang no more and even though she drives me nuts sometimes, I cant imagine life without her,

In fact I'm buying her a brand new car this year cool as a suprise birthday gift.

With all due respect to all the ladies, leave money outa love, Love itself is a money magnet, so love first, then you'll be suprised. cool
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by LondonCool(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2007
webmoney:

cool
I have a fiancee now and when we started dating she used to gimme lots of money even when we quarrelled and I needed it.

Now money aint a thang no more and even though she drives me nuts sometimes, I can't imagine life without her,

In fact I'm buying her a brand new car this year cool as a suprise birthday gift.

cool

Whats your occupation dude ?
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by BillGatesFan(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2007
Girls or women are never satisfy with anything they see in a guy, i have a storry to justify this:

There was this company that advertise bachelors wanting to get marry, so every woman is allow to come there and chose her man,but then there is this rule that once you enter,youhave to go out from the other side of the building, and the building is a 6 storey building.

IN the first floor, it reads handsome man,rich but don't want children.

second florr reads: handsome man, rich,wants children,helps in cooking

Third floor reads: handsome,rich,wants children,cooks,takes kids to school

fourth floor reads: handsome,rich,wants children,cooks,takes kids to school,takes wife to the saloon

fifth floor reads: handsome,rich,wants children,cooks,takes kids to school,takes wife to saloon,helps wife do weekend shopping.

sixth floors reads: Thanks for visiting bye.

I tell you each woman that comes here reads the messages on each floor yet keep going up thinking that she has not found the ideal man, till they all get to the sixth floor which reads THANKS FOR VISITING BYE. the rules was that once you get to the sixth floor you can't come down again to make a choice,so did more than 500 women came and go none was satisfy with all thise Qualities they have read on men till they all lost.

So nothing satisfies a woman in this world.
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by swiftycool(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2007
So nothing satisfies a woman in this world.
[quote][/quote]

Tru Word!!!
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by oatgold20(f): 2:41pm On May 04, 2007
5.9feet
sexxy
Honest and crazy sense of humour
I like a swimmer's bod
Witty and open-minded
Good nails, good kisser,
Down-to-earth and a man's man.
has a conscience
very understandabl.

That is Wole for you.0805-362-8332
0806-064-3758

Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by ajayi1(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2007
Why now!!! The guy is some how Ok. You girls go for him
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by swiftycool(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2007
oatgold20:

5.9feet
sexxy
Honest and crazy sense of humour
I like a swimmer's bod
Witty and open-minded
Good nails, good kisser,
Down-to-earth and a man's man.
has a conscience
very understandabl.

That is Wole for you.0805-362-8332
0806-064-3758

Mind U Wole is a copper,
BUT  By Nigerian standards  im sorry to say dis
He's BROKE,
except being able to pay aint part of it
Now, honies please be honest, what about dah money
Be real and stop talkin nice shit, we know whacha want
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by jesusfreak(f): 12:48pm On May 05, 2007
if uve got a guy with a kind heart and the fear of God lives in Him,

then u have urself a gold mine, dont let him go cos he's a rare type,

NB: be careful not to miss him cos they come in variuos packages, slim, tall, short, handsome, ugly

anyhow he's packaged, just look within cos ur gold lies there wink

sadly though, it so hard to find them these days cry
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Kemjisuper(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2007
Billgatesfan,
I feel your joke, cool.

Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by dezobo(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2007
thanks ladies 4 telling us what u like about us. maybe we will learn to adapt to it so we can suit ur styles and fancies.
washington.08034348342
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by amaikama(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
I laugh!!!

1) funkilicious- so that u have an excuse not to enter the kitchen abi?

2) iice-u are my kindda woman. let's hook up if u are not yet married.

3) jammin-no mind am!! na rich be her own definition of what u really love in a guy.

4) ikenefa-u want fall in love wit a soldier! no say i no warn u oo!!

5) esylynera- i hope u will not fall a victim of men who charm ladies wit cash and treat them like dirt? bicos if u do, don't run to church wen it is late but not too late for u to call a guy ur husband?

hmmm!!! tory dey plenty!
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by depapa06(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2007
Some girls,in addition to tall,handsome,intelligent,cool,calm,bla bla bla, ,love  guys that 'bang' them well.Guys that deliver when it matters most.Guys may your 'konko below' never disappoint you @ the point of 'firikylasation'.

Girls should  call a spade a spade.Afterall, we're all adults.
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by iice(f): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2007
amaikama:

I laugh!!!
2) iice-u are my kindda woman. let's hook up if u are not yet married.

Errhhhh. . .not married but not in the market grin
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Hazeleyed(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2007
webmoney:

cool Well this topic caught my fancy in a surfthru

Ladies, with all due respect, lets leave money outa it

I have had 3 ex GFs when I had no money and no hope for a tommro and I was loved like mad.

In fact one of them, a supermodel wanted us to get married at the time, I was 21 fesh outa uni and she was in her final year in unilag, then 19. When I told her to chill a little, things got so bad and that's when we parted ways. She was very intelligent and I had 100% access to her money and all, if you know what I mean

Guys are good but ladies need to help em discover themselves, some of these guys will be in millions in less than a year but he needs that love to get by,

Now money aint a thang no more and even though she drives me nuts sometimes, I can't imagine life without her,

With all due respect to all the ladies, leave money outa love, Love itself is a money magnet, so love first, then you'll be suprised. cool

interesting, then u were 21.i'll like to know how old u are now and what exactly it is u do for a living, because believe me it will be very wicked of u if it took u 10years to make money and u expect that 19yr old to wait that long, that will make her 29yr old, tell me would u have married her?
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by jantii(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
keep 'em coming ladies, I've read quite a few interesting posts here. Nairaland is turning out to be quite a lot of fun than I expected and its addictive too!!! Gotta get back to work though  wink
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by sylvao2000(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
@poster--------- l just tire ooo see waiting them girls like for men body well l dont have any of those but l am 100% sure l can take care of ladies even more than those with all that qualities na by quality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty / All Nairalander Needed Here / At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.