Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Girls Love Most In Guys? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (16832 Views)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by lgboks(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2010
nairalanders luv fighting.
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2010
what else do girls want in a guy other than a fat wallet? grin
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by baldman: 5:09pm On May 13, 2011
Its interesting reading the comments made by some of the ladies here, especially those who managed to wade off the distractions.

I am 28, balding, 5'7 , a colleague just told me this morning that I look like a teddy bear, so I am kind of out of place when it comes to the qualities ladies want but really I know any woman will be lucky to have me.

I told my ex ( who is still a very good friend) about a lady that caught my interest sometimes ago and the first comment she made was that " she is so lucky" I can recall that it was that same comment my sister made when I told her I was dating my ex. But I really do not fit into any of the descriptions given so far. We all have lists whether written or not, but the fact is that we cannot know what we want until we find the right one or until we lose him/her.

Going through the lists got me thinking how easily one can miss a good product if one pay too much attention to the package. Solid products don't do much in terms of branding.

I trust women know when to bend the rules and they generally grow to appreciate what they really need as opposed to what they want.

N
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Emperorneyo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm... All u girls said wat u want all. But I ve a qtn 4u, Since all of u ve grown up how many of ur dates ve d perfect qualities dat u described dat lasted wt u wtout u sufferin 2 make d relatnship longer? God's way may surely nt be our way... So take am Jeje oooo... Put God 1st in wateva tin u wanna do in Life, May d Lord bless u all...
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
baldman:
Its interesting reading the comments made by some of the ladies here, especially those who managed to wade off the distractions.

I am 28, balding, 5'7 , a colleague just told me this morning that I look like a teddy bear, so I am kind of out of place when it comes to the qualities ladies want but really I know any woman will be lucky to have me.

I told my ex ( who is still a very good friend) about a lady that caught my interest sometimes ago and the first comment she made was that " she is so lucky" I can recall that it was that same comment my sister made when I told her I was dating my ex. But I really do not fit into any of the descriptions given so far. We all have lists whether written or not, but the fact is that we cannot know what we want until we find the right one or until we lose him/her.

Going through the lists got me thinking how easily one can miss a good product if one pay too much attention to the package. Solid products don't do much in terms of branding.

I trust women know when to bend the rules and they generally grow to appreciate what they really need as opposed to what they want.

N

Pastor! Pastor! They are the same people, whispered the singing bird....since the ages, Nigerian girls = Nigerian girls = Money Money Money & flimsy things that matters not, which is why guys now hardly respect them even when they marry them! Why cant u ladies learn pls
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Caracta(f): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2012
LOL
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2012
Caracta: LOL

Caracta, you just dey laff everywhere...wetin happen?
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Caracta(f): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2012
fluid26:

Caracta, you just dey laff everywhere...wetin happen?
Thanks to you
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks to me? How so?
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Caracta(f): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2012
...as if you don't know what you did. I've forgiven you sha
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2012
Caracta: ...as if you don't know what you did. I've forgiven you sha

wow! I'm at a loss here. Fill me in...
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Caracta(f): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2012
#sighs#
Forget it. I want to sleep pls.
Moreover, you haven't answered my kwesion on the locked 'matchmaking2' thread.
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2012
okey dokey! cheesy
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by segelity(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
u need tall ,rich ,caring ,loving.kingsize koboko,greatsense of humour guy.then i knw wot u need.THE ANTI-CHRISt just wait 4 him he go soon come
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by segelity(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
segelity: u need tall ,rich ,caring ,loving.kingsize koboko,greatsense of humour guy.then i knw wot u need.THE ANTI-CHRISt just wait 4 him he go soon come
281. oladypopsy(f): Quote Post
SPIRITUALLY-------- I like my guy
to be a God fearing person
FINANCIALLY --------- I like my
guy to be wealthy by applying
wisdom and MAN enough for
himself
PHYSICALLY ---------- I like him to
be a bit taller than me for some
reasons(kissing etc), fair not
flashy, and broad with a nice
teddy
EMOTIONALLY -------- I'll prefer
him to have a spirit that can
arouse me whenever i set my
eyes on him
and to crown it he must be very
loving and friendly cos i am
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by segelity(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
segelity: 281. oladypopsy(f): Quote Post
SPIRITUALLY-------- I like my guy
to be a God fearing person
himself
PHYSICALLY ---------- I like him to
be a bit taller than me for some
reasons(kissing etc), fair not
flashy, and broad with a nice
teddy
EMOTIONALLY -------- I'll prefer
him to have a spirit that can
arouse me whenever i set my
eyes on him
and to crown it he must be very
loving and friendly cos i am
himself
PHYSICALLY
Re: What Girls Love Most In Guys? by Malubi(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2013
khuna: what i want i beliv a guy shud have before i fall for him are:
1. he should be taller than me for sure
2. a once upon a time rake, and womaniser
3. handsome
4. good set of toe nails
5. a little bit lighter than my complexion
6. has a conscience
7. very understandable
My Type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? / More Details And Photos Of The “pure Water Hawker” With Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.