Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do U Have Problem With Talking To Girls?i Can Help You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Have Problem With Talking To Girls?i Can Help You. (836 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have Problem With Talking To Girls?i Can Help You. by victor08(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
If you've seen the classic cult movie "Swingers", then you probably remember the part
where the guys are discussing how long a guy should wait to call a woman after he's gotten her
phone number.The scene really hits home for a lot of guys because it gets down to a real-world situation
that we all confront and ponder. I get a lot of emails from guys asking me what to do in this very situation. The more I've thought about it, the more I realize that this particular question (and the answer to it) are part of a bigger, more important CONCEPT about how to deal with women.
Let me explain to your understanding:
When a guy asks me "How long should I wait to call her?" this immediately tells me a few things:
1) The guy doesn't feel like he's in control of the situation. If he felt like he was in control,
then it he wouldn't ask, because it wouldn't matter.

2) The guy doesn't really "get" how male/female attraction works. If he did get it, then he'd be
thinking in those terms rather than trying to figure out the exact best amount of time to wait before calling.
To put it differently, the "when do I call her back?" problem is part of a bigger concept, and
once you understand that bigger concept better, then you'll have an automatic feel for when to
call a woman back.

Most guys don't "get" one simple point: If you want a woman to feel ATTRACTION for you,
then you must behave differently than if you want her to feel that "just friends" feeling.
In the world of ATTRACTION, things are completely different. For instance, our moms taught all of us guys to"be nice" to women. This usually includes being sweet and complimentary when first meeting them, answering all of their questions directly, and giving them what they want when they want it.

But if you want a woman to feel that INSTANT GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION right from the beginning, then you're going to have to put aside this kind of thinking, and start learning some NEW ideas.
For instance:

1) A challenge is generally attractive to women.

2) Teasing and being evasive is generally attractive to women.

3) Making fun of a woman's appearance in a flirty way, as counter-intuitive as it might sound, can
lead to ATTRACTION.

if you are having problem in talking to girls of your choice, maybe on how to spice up your relationship. can help you.

just vist www.menandsoumate..com for detalis

(1) (Reply)

My Ex- Is Nice / Condoms Disappointment, Minister Stung By Aids Virus! Becareful! / I Love 27year Whitelady Am 21years What Should I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.