Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. (11603 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 9 Things Guys Shouldn’t Do If They Don’t Want To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by bbeckky: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
1. Make fun of her hair, face, body, or clothes. Seriously, Don’t.
2. Overuse sarcasm. It’s one thing to joke, It’s another to speak sarcasm as a second language.
3. Flirt with other girls. It doesn’t make us want you more, It just makes us angry.
4. Cheat. Never in any way will you get away with it.
5. Make promises they can’t keep. If you can’t follow through, Don’t say it.
6. Say “I Love You” when they don't mean it. If the girl you ”Loved” gained 300 pounds, Would you still love her? That’s what I thought.
7. Lie. You will get caught. Don’t ever under any circumstances try to keep a lie going with a girl. It will not work.
8. Deny things that are true. If a girl confronts you about something, She knows the truth. Denying it makes her more angry. Grow some balls
and own up to it.
9. Pressure her. If she wants to do something with you, She will.
10.Talk about other girls. Don’t say they’re hot, pretty, or even nice. We don’t want to hear it.
11.Talk to her about their EX’s. If you’re saying nice stuff, We’ll assume you still like them. If you say shit, we’ll assume you’ll do the
same about us.
12.Say shit behind her back. No matter how much you try to keep it a secret, She will hear about it.
13.Be a dick to her in front of their friends. They might think it’s funny, but she will definitely not.
14.Try to make it look like something was her fault to get yourself out of trouble. It will make things much, much worse.
15.Ask why she’s mad at you.Say you were wrong and apologize. Do not say you didn’t do anything wrong. If she’s mad, You obviously did
something.
16.Joke about wanting to break up. It won’t be taken as a joke, and you’ll be single before you can tell her you were kidding.
17.Tell her she’s overreacting. If you thought she was mad before, prepare to meet the she-beast from hell.
18.Go to parties or hang out with other girls without your girlfriend. No matter how much she trusts you, She will be worried.
19.Make excuses. If you screwed up, Don’t try to get out of it.
20.Talk to her when you’re mad. You will screw something up and end up regretting it.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by sauceEEP(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
rubbish.......

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by seunfly: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
21 if she ask for anything M.O.N.E.Y you must give her otherwise you will lose your place as no 1 BF.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by bbeckky: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
cheesy
sauceEEP: rubbish.......
cheesy
sauceEEP: rubbish.......
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by cklass(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
seunfly: 21 if she ask for anything M.O.N.E.Y you must give her otherwise you will lose your place as no 1 BF.

Nigerian girls act of the apostles volume 6 cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by usermane(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
bbeckky:

1. Make fun of her hair, face, body, or clothes. Seriously, Don’t.
2. Overuse sarcasm. It’s one thing to joke, It’s another to speak sarcasm as a second language.
3. Flirt with other girls. It doesn’t make us want you more, It just makes us angry.
4. Cheat. Never in any way will you get away with it.
5. Make promises they can’t keep. If you can’t follow through, Don’t say it.
6. Say “I Love You” when they don't mean it. If the girl you ”Loved” gained 300 pounds, Would you still love her? That’s what I thought.
7. Lie. You will get caught. Don’t ever under any circumstances try to keep a lie going with a girl. It will not work.
8. Deny things that are true. If a girl confronts you about something, She knows the truth. Denying it makes her more angry. Grow some balls
and own up to it.
9. Pressure her. If she wants to do something with you, She will.
10.Talk about other girls. Don’t say they’re hot, pretty, or even nice. We don’t want to hear it.
11.Talk to her about their EX’s. If you’re saying nice stuff, We’ll assume you still like them. If you say shit, we’ll assume you’ll do the
same about us.
12.Say shit behind her back. No matter how much you try to keep it a secret, She will hear about it.
13.Be a dick to her in front of their friends. They might think it’s funny, but she will definitely not.
14.Try to make it look like something was her fault to get yourself out of trouble. It will make things much, much worse.
15.Ask why she’s mad at you.Say you were wrong and apologize. Do not say you didn’t do anything wrong. If she’s mad, You obviously did
something.
16.Joke about wanting to break up. It won’t be taken as a joke, and you’ll be single before you can tell her you were kidding.
17.Tell her she’s overreacting. If you thought she was mad before, prepare to meet the she-beast from hell.
18.Go to parties or hang out with other girls without your girlfriend. No matter how much she trusts you, She will be worried.
19.Make excuses. If you screwed up, Don’t try to get out of it.
20.Talk to her when you’re mad. You will screw something up and end up regretting it.

Quite interesting. The bone of contention here is Girls just want to be considered with notable regard, they want their feelings and trust 2 b respected.
Don't have a girlfriend yet but i will keep to this list to guide me when i get a girlfriend
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just 20?
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by miiraaj: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice piece. But if u do all these 20 and u don't hav money.....sorry for u ooo!
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Duh! undecided
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by cklass(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Duh! undecided

undecided undecided
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by dopeJemi: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dis is 1 annoying piece

R gurLz gods dat we shud worship

Sumtyms being singLe is d best

GurLz n deir ego, it sucks Like shιt, hau can a guy be rite abt sumtin n apoLogize just because he wants 2 pLease his chick, dats pLain stupidity

I'm even surprised dat it ended at 20

Btw! Wah r d things gurLz shud neva do 2 guyz

I'm sure it won't be up 2 7
angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Is this forum for people with OCD who like making lists? I like the ones with odd numbers, I feel they aren't trying to compensate to reach quota.. unlike this piece undecided
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by 190theclown: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Flytefalls: Is this forum for people with OCD who like making lists? I like the ones with odd numbers, I feel they aren't trying to compensate to reach quota.. unlike this piece undecided

smiley smiley
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by bbeckky: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
sexkillz: Just 20?
yea for now wink
sexkillz: Just 20?
yea for now
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by UyiIredia(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
If only one could count the list of do's and don'ts posted in the Romance section.
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
bbeckky: yea for now wink yea for now
Make it 100, then i might take you serious. . . undecided
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Florena(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
In summary: respect them and value their opinion, PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by demolaxy: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2012
Ok. We haff heard. Thankz.
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by demolaxy: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Florena: In summary: respect them and value their opinion, PERIOD!!!
Lolz.. That is No. 21
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by demolaxy: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2012
Florena: In summary: respect them and value their opinion, PERIOD!!!
... Lol No 21.. SMH Its endless.
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by bbeckky: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2012
grin cheesy
Uyi Iredia: If only one could count the list of do's and don'ts posted in the Romance section.
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2012
This is very true
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by lordkpakpando: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Jokers
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2012
They have about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 more...so stay tuned
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Orpelin: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2012
can we have more pls!!
cos I'm not loving these at all.
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by shizzle11(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2012
mondi_cheeks: This is very true

Huh
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
seunfly: 21 if she ask for anything M.O.N.E.Y you must give her otherwise you will lose your place as no 1 BF.

shocked
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Jayses(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
[color=#990000]Una don finish ? if i may ask, wht can a girl add to my complete life other than HRT BREK.
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Arsenate(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
usermane:

Quite interesting. The bone of contention here is Girls just want to be considered with notable regard, they want their feelings and trust 2 b respected.
Don't have a girlfriend yet but i will keep to this list to guide me when i get a girlfriend
and you'd be her "mugu". Don't be deceived, girls don't even know what they want. They say one thing and do another. It's common happening to see a girl running after a guy who treats her like trash while the nice guy by the corner willing to treat her like a queen is not even given a chance. I think they're are quite confused.
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
shizzle11:

Huh
grin
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by rottenegg: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
winkVery nice, now can you do 1million things girls should not do to guys?
Re: 20 Things Guys Shouldn’t Ever Do To Girls. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
rottenegg: winkVery nice, now can you do 1million things girls should not do to guys?
No tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.