Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today (48996 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2016
deeswagger:
once again, thank you all for your effort, i never knew my money could be retrieved but with your help and support, 40,000 has been paid into my account, and i was promised the balance will be paid up by Tuesday, 7th of June 2016...

I appreciate this wonderful family for your help, support and words of encouragement, and i hope and pray we continue this way... thank you all

open a new thread.

This is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2016
So sorry my brother for your loss, but truth be told, you really fvcked up big time. How can you send goods to someone you don't know without payment? Even if you are doing pay on delivery, why would you use Agufre? There are order companies who can help you collect your before handing the parcel over to the buyer on commission basis. Agufre doesn't care about your money but there own.

I was once a victim of this kind of scam long time ago but I dealt with the person in a away that his entire family was calling and crying over the phone for me to forgive their only son. His father paid both the money and other expenses incured while trying to make the boy suffer( dem wan try Nwa Otu).
Me no dey for police mata oo!

Although, I've learnt my lesson. I believe God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Mafking(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2016
thesicilian:

You don't have to take everything so literally.
And even if you do decide to take it at face value, the statement still is very valid. There are many definitions of the word lesson and the one I referred to, simply put, is If you gained wisdom from a particular situation, then you have learnt a lesson. So no matter the situation, as long as you came out wiser, that is a lesson. Trying to explain too much might confuse you so just take some time to meditate on it. I'm sure you'll understand.

All I can see up there is your definition of what a good lesson is(which you claimed only exists) ... What if what you gained from a particular situation is not wisdom then it's not a lesson You are restricting lessons to be just positive....
Bro your definition of words are too narrow.. .
It is the mixture of good lessons and bad lessons that make ppu what they are today...
Observe a victim of rape(bad experience)... so you want to tell me there's any good lesson that the victim will learn in this bad experience.. ..
Once again sir be critical...
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by fpeter(f): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2016
OP if you must keep using "as faith will have it" then at least learn the correct spelling.
it is "as fate would have it" ....

1 Like

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by fpeter(f): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
deeswagger:
once again, thank you all for your effort, i never knew my money could be retrieved but with your help and support, 40,000 has been paid into my account, and i was promised the balance will be paid up by Tuesday, 7th of June 2016...

I appreciate this wonderful family for your help, support and words of encouragement, and i hope and pray we continue this way... thank you all

Thank God for you, I JUST LOVE NAIRALAND...... kiss kiss
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Royruky(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
deeswagger:

seems you didnt get my explanation, i was of the belief the first shoe was with Agofure, not knowing he went behind my back to pick it up... i wanted pickup to be easy for him, that is why i used agofure... normally i use other courier services

Make I see the shoe when you dey sell. I want buy shoe
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by thesicilian: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

All I can see up there is your definition of what a good lesson is(which you claimed only exists) ... What if what you gained from a particular situation is not wisdom then it's not a lesson You are restricting lessons to be just positive....
Bro your definition of words are too narrow.. .
It is the mixture of good lessons and bad lessons that make ppu what they are today...
Observe a victim of rape(bad experience)... so you want to tell me there's any good lesson that the victim will learn in this bad experience.. ..
Once again sir be critical...
Its obvious you're a smart guy. The issue here is the difference between experience and lesson. That may take you some time to understand, maybe even years. You know that kind of joke that all your friends will laugh very hard at, but aayou don't really get it so you just laugh sha, so you'll not be the odd one out? Then some time later something clicks and you suddenly understand! Some issues are like that. ..Lol

Looking at your rape victim, its a bad experience, which cannot be erased. Now if because of that she stops wearing skimpy dresses, trusting guys foolishly, or being flirtatious, or maybe its not her fault but decides to take self defense classes, she has learnt her lesson. Period. Not good or bad, just a lesson.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by Mafking(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
thesicilian:

Its obvious you're a smart guy. The issue here is the difference between experience and lesson. That may take you some time to understand, maybe even years. You know that kind of joke that all your friends will laugh very hard at, but aayou don't really get it so you just laugh sha, so you'll not be the odd one out? Then some time later something clicks and you suddenly understand! Some issues are like that. ..Lol

Looking at your rape victim, its a bad experience, which cannot be erased. Now if because of that she stops wearing skimpy dresses, trusting guys foolishly, or being flirtatious, or maybe its not her fault but decides to take self defense classes, she has learnt her lesson. Period. Not good or bad, just a lesson.

I now get yr point bro.. Thought you said there are only good lessons.. You only said there are no bad lessons(which made me to assume you meant: "all lessons are just good" ) ... Just bad experiences...lessons are just lessons they keep piling up... Lessons are neither good nor bad.. Lessons are just lessons(wouldn't have argued with this point of view initially)
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by justwise(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
deeswagger:

This is nairaland at it best.

Please open another thread to state this so as to safe his tarnished image...we need to be fair to him since he started paying back.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by thesicilian: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

I now get yr point bro.. Thought you said there are only good lessons.. You only said there are no bad lessons(which made me to assume you meant: "all lessons are just good" ) ... Just bad experiences...lessons are just lessons they keep piling up... Lessons are neither good nor bad.. Lessons are just lessons(wouldn't have argued with this point of view initially)
Oh ! I see. Nice chatting with you bro. I hail.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
justwise:

Please open another thread to state this so as to safe his tarnished image...we need to be fair to him since he started paying back.

he brought this upon himself, if not for the embarrassment and shame his wife had on his behalf, the OP would have been cheated. The guy had no intention of paying back.,

5 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

he brought this upon himself, if not for the embarrassment and shame his wife had on his behalf, the OP would have been cheated. The guy had no intention of paying back.,

infact he munched justwise reply to me and said i should try to comply since my friends here said i should open a new thread to tell people he has started paying the money. I told him i wont, until he pays my last kobo. i want him to suffer as much as he made me suffer.... please am i being unreasonable?

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Yes he brought this upon himself but that does not dismiss the need for balanced and fair reporting.

1 Like

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
justwise:

Yes he brought this upon himself but that does not dismiss the need for balanced and fair reporting.

He should open a NAIRALAND account and explain his side. No fault of the OP

3 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by pek(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
justwise:

No need for that. He should reap what he sowed.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by pek(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
deeswagger:

infact he munched justwise reply to me and said i should try to comply since my friends here said i should open a new thread to tell people he has started paying the money. I told him i wont, until he pays my last kobo. i want him to suffer as much as he made me suffer.... please am i being unreasonable?
Capital NO. @just wise, I am beginning to suspect you. Why are you crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by justwise(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
pek:
Capital NO. @just wise, I am beginning to suspect you. Why are you crying more than the bereaved.

Please don't be silly, I was the first person to post his picture and name here and now the campaign by nairalander paid off it's fair to balance the reporting.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by pek(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
justwise:

Please don't be silly, I was the first person to post his picture and name here and now the campaign by nairalander paid off it's fair to balance the reporting.
Well, if you can tell your father don't be silly, no problem. I don't see the rational in him opening a new thread to say he has been paid for balance reporting. This is exactly what he has done here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by justwise(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
pek:
Well, if you can tell your father don't be silly, no problem. I don't see the rational in him opening a new thread to say he has been paid for balance reporting. This is exactly what he has done here.

My father is not an irresponsible one
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by binarykid(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
wow!!!! BUHARI IS WORKING OOOO....
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by android666: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2016
justwise:

Really ? Then he reached out to you, munched your post to your op probably asking the thread to be locked? Change your dubious ways Mr man.

Your Guy is a thief and deserves no mercy.
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by justwise(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2016
android666:

Really ? Then he reached out to you, munched your post to your op probably asking the thread to be locked? Change your dubious ways Mr man.

Your Guy is a thief and deserves no mercy.

android666:

Pay no attention to that nuisance. This was exactly how he aided ogakpatakpata to defraud ( I can't remember her username) a nairalander.
Justwise repent!

You are such an excuse for a human being, if you want to throw unfounded accusations around at least come up with something remotely sensible. I don't know perpetrator neither did I received any communication from him.

My suggestion was nothing out of place as it has been done here many times with a case like this, when inspired motors duped some customers and a thread was opened about it he delivered and another thread was opened to announce that, you commented on that thread.

I banned ogakpatakpata from travel section for his involvement in that case, I was not part of it and I will never get involved in such fraudulent business.

I'm used to questionable characters like you slapping your unguarded lips around me just to say something meaningful in your life.

Pathetic!
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by femi4: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
pek:
Are you new on Nl? That's how its done. You open a new thread to save what's left the image of the accused
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by oceanet: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
You poster you ask for our help and you did not drop your number. The guy in question adokiye said he has paid you?
Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by mikeywise(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
@op, don't allow anybody bully u into opening any thread until the last kobo is paid. He brought this upon himself, let him live with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
oceanet:
You poster you ask for our help and you did not drop your number. The guy in question adokiye said he has paid you?

i updated the thread when he paid me 40,000 and said he was going to balance on Tuesday.... did he tell you he has paid in full? and my number is on my signature below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by deeswagger: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
oceanet:

i updated the thread when he paid me 40,000 and said he was going to pay the balance which is 16,000 on Tuesday.... did he tell you he has paid in full? and my number is on my signature below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Guy In Port-Harcourt Duped Me Today by puskin: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.