Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking (4831 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2016

One Facebook user named, 'A Kojo Prince' shared his pre-wedding photos and it has since gone viral, capturing the hearts of many and making them believe in true love.

Prince shared the photos, accompanied with a heart-warming message to his sweetheart and it reads;

"You have always guided me when I was wrong. You came into my life and totally changed my world. I have lost total control of myself. My heart does not belong any more to me. It’s given away to you. My baby, my heart, my world you are the best I’ve ever had"

The photos have already received over 3k reactions, over 1k shares and over 400 comments and in as much as many people left nice romantic comments, others had negative things to say - mostly about the lady's weight.. But am sure the guy already knows what he has and cherishes it as it is.

Check out the lovely photos, So cute.

http://www.naijans.com/06/true-love-this-couples-pre-wedding-pics-have-got-everyone-talking.html
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by ify2nyce(f): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Agidi mgba

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by chiefolododo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na eniola badmus be that?
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by vizkiz: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
That guy needs to be taken for deliverance so his family can know if he is truly doing this willingly before it becomes too late... Believe me I know what I am saying grin

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Obinovictor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
That lady is plenty!!!!!

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by dannyben5: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
All i see is a man with a big pillow

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by yummyricka(f): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
That's a real man right there!looking beyond the physical...and ...and ...eeerm...am coming lemme consult the oracle first...

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin heavy duty
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by SosaHD(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
I am only sorry for that allstars sneakers
that is if u get what I meant

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by flokii: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai!

Love wantintin.. we sef go love o
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by esosuo: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
shocked sucide mission reloaded , confirm polygamy

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by sragile(f): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
That guy needs to be taken for deliverance so his family can know if he is truly doing this willingly before it becomes too late... Believe me I know what I am saying grin

lol she is phat not a witch. He is "in love" not possessed

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by 123papas(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
One advice: please help her to reduce her weight
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Kiish(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
different strokes for different folks. * applies toothpaste on bread*... This economy bad sha...... cry cry cry

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol yet so many single skinny girls still playing hard to get

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
pcguru1:
Lol yet so many single skinny girls still playing hard to get

hehehe.. Itz all about choice bro..
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by lawrep1(f): 1:17am On Jun 02, 2016
I rily love d fact dat dis guy is able to look beyond d physical size of d lady I wish dem a happy life

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:53am On Jun 02, 2016
This is serious madness!!! That boy is mad, how will he be punishes himself like this at this young age? Where are his parents and siblings, in fact, they are also mad for allowing this....
It is things like this u see and I'm tempted to believe charms and manipulations exist....

Rubbish, senslessly foolish hopeless boy.,

Go and die with the misery you about to bring on yourself.... Rubbish...

**mtcheeewww***
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:
*Shut up Vizkiz,
you only said that becuz of her weight.
He wants her so it matters not what youthink.

I think they look cute.
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 02, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
This is serious madness!!! That boy is mad, how will he be punishes himself like this at this young age? Where are his parents and siblings, in fact, they are also mad for allowing this....
It is things like this u see and I'm tempted to believe charms and manipulations exist....

**mtcheeewww***
mtcheeeeeeew ta this yer comment.

An Killerman
....HE Think She SEXY
So SEXY he put a ring on it!! tongue tongue tongue

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by lasheez(m): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Apart from him trying to lift up his fiancee,there is truely nothing wrong with them as couples.I am just not cool with the photo background.There's lots of writing on it and makes it look like they took the picture in a public school in one village.
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by ikennahillary: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2016
i cant shout ooooo....Compare n show love.

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by vizkiz: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Shut up Vizki ,
you only said that becuz of her weight.
He wants her so it matters not what youthink.

I think they look cute.

Shut up Valery. They look like mother and son tongue
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

*Ok
°•*When you get fat and round from eating jollif and snacking on chin chin
women will reject you
.....an I'll be there ta laugh.
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by vizkiz: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*Ok
°•*When you get fat and round from eating jollif and snacking on chin chin
women will reject you
.....an I'll be there ta laugh.

Na, I work out regularly can't become that fat. So you will be there tripping wink
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by kuuljay(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:

**mtcheeewww***
are you an idiot Naija wey light no dey kuku dey,do you want him to be looking for his wife on the bed in the dark? Na waooo!!!

Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by octopusfreaky(f): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2016
ikennahillary:
i cant shout ooooo....Compare n show love.
remove that word "compare" Anyway, congrats to u guys.
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

Na, I work out regularly can't become that fat. So you will be there tripping wink
*°Look angry
....*This is my story an I say yer fat alone and unhappy!!
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by octopusfreaky(f): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

e concern u, let emm be jere
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by vizkiz: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
*°Look angry
....*This is my story an I say yer fat alone and unhappy!!

not the same thing you said when you were all over me last night kissing my lips and all that undecided
Re: See True Love (photos): This Couple's Pre-wedding Pics Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2016
vizkiz:

not the same thing you said when you were all over me last night kissing my lips and all that undecided
lipsrsealed I wouldn't kiss you,porky.

The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implication Of Valentine Day / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex / 10 Confirm Facts About SEX