Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants (76383 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by encryptjay(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kikikiki grin
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by seunny4lif(m): 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin
Your wife must be related to Brock lensar grin grin
But pix or idntb grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Darkseid(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
When they said "the violent taketh it by force", what did you expect.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by nickjnr21(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
reverendfather:

"I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

If this was all she had to say, I guess she is super dumb.

And the man is also super dumb, your wife was fighting with 9 different men, and all you could do was take pictures of her and sent it to your in-laws, simply because you got tired of setting the issue. wow

Is she actually said " I used to" then she is super naturally dump...
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by akinola1736(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which kind church she dey go? Abi na she get her church? She should repent and change her ways. Make she go attend bible believing church college. God help her.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by olu1759(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
The man deserves an award,for still being alive..#lastmanstandin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Deapexboy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
That's how d spirit lead her
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by NevetsIbot(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
women be crazy
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Julietcutie(f): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
cry Wer is d pix na came here to feed my eyes
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by cokoduck: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
A shameless STREET FIGHTER CAPCOM where are you, you've got a new fighter
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Donshemzy1234: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
That man needs to visit the nearest c&s church for cleansing.
pls help me ask him where is his first wife that gave birth to those 3 children.
Now the second wife too is going.
#excuse me sir, ur case needs urgent attention
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by menix(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
mtcheew!!!! wasted my MB thinking i did see her on pant nd bra..
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pics cld hav made this thread alot more interesting because i wanna see her ass shape either round or flat
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by veraiyke(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
What else would you have the man do. He sed he mediated n d wife cursed him. He can't go shouting or beating the wife outside. If d wife actually is dat way dnt u imagine wat it could ve turned to. Taking pics n taking to his inlaws was to establish his claim of wat d wife has become. That's more matured in d situation
reverendfather:

"I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

And the man is also super dumb, your wife was fighting with 9 different men, and all you could do was take pictures of her and sent it to your in-laws, simply because you got tired of setting the issue. wow

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by UIA04(f): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mtsheew I came here to see her pant and bra pic

I guess she's taking the Phrase "the violent taketh it by force" seriously
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
reverendfather:

what do U want Him to do sir?
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Zico5:
Take any pastor serious at ur own peril. They are wolves in sheep clothes

Wow. Such an intense & generalized conclusion.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by HomeOfMe(f): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/female-pastor-fights-9-persons-wearing-bra-underpants/
Why you sef go marry "Sunday da'gboru" twin sister Wey dey sell opa'eyin and monkey tail for garage?
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by cold(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
ijustdey:

this woman nah real confirm "omo ita"
I guess the man did marry her from garage

HsLBroker:
Bring up your children in the way of God, so that in the future they will not bring shame to you, this someone child or daughter that was brought up in a wrong way. God save our children also from bad influence, psychologically she may have rubbish her life with bad influencer
Christians living in denial as usual. Pastor,evangelist,interpreter,women leader, etc..sigh
Yeah, yeah we know. She was never a true christian, she never had the holy spirit,she was not anointed..erm what else do they normally come up with?
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
She must be Mike Tyson grin!!

Rugged evangelist..

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by BossDanniee(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Shameless street fighter..lol
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Baboo13(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chiscomax:
Pynt and Bra but no pic

*payint grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Habiodunz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
tuoyoojo:
the wife don watch too much wrestling for WWE

she want act am out
#InMumuWWEadvertiser'svoice

WWE superstars are highly trained athletes as such there such be no act to emulate or immited the content of this program..Be smart Be Safe Dont try this at home!!

#Guess she's not smart grin
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by otemanuduno: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
JEHOVAH IS IN TROUBLE.
EXPECT MORE OF THESE THINGS.

The kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD who created the universe with a Big Bang is here already.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
frubben:
Pastor, evangelist, women leader

You forgot to add Street Fighter...

smiley smiley
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by balancediet(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Are u married? To start with, ur judgement is derailed. And out of order
reverendfather:

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Sayelabola(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
ify2nyce:
Pics or..

Now you should believe the OP

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by anigold(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
No pictures = fake story.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by lustra89(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
kennydee05:
This woman should be enrolled for Rural Rugged
Lol smiley
kennydee05:
This woman should be enrolled for Rural Rugged
Lol rural rugged will never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.