Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants (76384 Views)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by glossy6(f): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
reverendfather:

"I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

If this was all she had to say, I guess she is super dumb.

And the man is also super dumb, your wife was fighting with 9 different men, and all you could do was take pictures of her and sent it to your in-laws, simply because you got tired of setting the issue. wow

okay the husband should have acted as a super mod (lalasticlala) & banned her indefinitely
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by SIRRDIQ(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
to find a born agian in lagos is very hard
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by austinfab14(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
where is the pics

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Israellb(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP!

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Freelancer2015(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
If it's true, then she only bears the title but does not have the calling.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Hollicom(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is the requested image of the incident.

Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Israellb(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
men!
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by loshybab(m): 12:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Na this kind matter vanguard news dey always carry...nawa ooooooo
Meanwhile,d madness shown by the woman must be one of the effects of TOMATO EBOLA #LipsSealed
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Molz(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2016
I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him

like say food is all that matters.., Where is love and respect??
end time marriages!! ;/
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by AbbieGee1(f): 1:38am On Jun 02, 2016
angry
Jdesilentkiller:
Perverts Jumping into the thread for some eye candy will be disappointed.
true,that's why I opened the link,weris the picshaw na
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by lastpage: 2:16am On Jun 02, 2016
reverendfather:

"I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

If this was all she had to say, I guess she is super dumb.

And the man is also super dumb, your wife was fighting with 9 different [size=14pt] men, [/size] and all you could do was take pictures of her and sent it to your in-laws, simply because you got tired of setting the issue. wow

Hmmm..... See Aproko!
Where did you see "MEN" in the fight sentence? You must add your own, to justify your comment, abi?
APROKO nor be work o! grin grin

"She fights my friends and relatives anytime they visit me and this has prevented them from coming to my house,’’ said the estranged husband, who pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage. Racheal, however, denied all the allegations, saying: "I used to prepare food in the morning, afternoon and evening for my husband. ``The court should not grant his request for a divorce as I still love him.’’

I still wonder if some women know the meaning of LOVE..... when they ask the court not to dissolve a very acrimonious marriage, in the name of "I still Love him"?

How can you claim you still love him, when you fight him everyday?
How can you claim you love him and the marriage has broken down to the point of filling for divorce in a court?
How can you claim you love him and you dont listen to him within the house and he is so unhappy with you?
How can you claim you still love him yet, you cant settle the matter within yourselves, before the next court sitting?

- I think such women just want the marriage to be a BURDEN onto the man, for the rest of his life.
- Such women want the man to be miserable for the rest of his life while they taunt him and say: "I will not divorce you, you will suffer under me till you die"
- Such women are just waiting for the man to die so they can inherit his wealth (some will even hasten his death).... while claiming 'l still love him'.

But it is good that the Judge was not fooled.
Now that the marriage is dissolved, if you still love him and he still loves you, both of you can go and re-marry again! There is no law against that! grin

Lastpage!
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by bewla(m): 2:58am On Jun 02, 2016
ijustdey:

this woman nah real confirm "omo ita"

I guess the man did marry her from garage
judges not
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2016
AbbieGee1:
angrytrue,that's why I opened the link,weris the picshaw na
It was misleading heading just to get traffic I guess.
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by ftplanet: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
This is real boko haram iron lady well trained by shekau
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by blackbeau1(f): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
The woman is interpreting d bible portion that says - the kingdom of God suffereth violence and d violent taketh it by force
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by blackbeau1(f): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
The pastor is literally interpreting the bible portion that says - the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force
Re: Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants by ijustdey: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
bewla:
judges not

am aren't judging

the Bible says..... by their fruits yea shall know them, so she display the fruits of someone from there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.