Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media (867 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Put On Nairaland Or Any Social Media / Guys How Do U Feel When U See A Lady In This Typa Dress? [picture] / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by onila(f): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2016
this Indian guy that was chasing me at the bu station thought I was weird because I am not on facebook or Instagram

he was like who in 2016 is not on facebook
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Because it is very important at this age and time
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2016
onila:
this Indian guy that was chasing me at the bu station thought I was weird because I am not on facebook or Instagram

he was like who in 2016 is not on facebook

Because it makes stalking extremely difficult
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by lobiologs(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2016
It does become boring after a while (that's for us who own accounts on social media outlets) we get lost in the thought of meeting new people and the thrill of having something new to play with that we forget all of it shall pass. Atone point it was the likes of myspace, Hi5 that ruled and now I'm sure most people can't remember their usernames anymore. This too shall pass and for people who get weirded out about it, it's just a shame.
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by onila(f): 12:53am On Jun 02, 2016
I left facebook because I am too sensitive to be on facebook

i love facebook but I need to develop a thick skin before i go back

i dont feel too big, reserved or special that I aint on facebook just not strong enough to be there
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2016
onila:
I left facebook because I am too sensitive to be on facebook

i love facebook but I need to develop a thick skin before i go back

i dont feel too big, reserved or special that I aint on facebook

Pls explain too sensitive for Facebook
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2016
ONILA!!! You've really tried for today. Please take some rest. It will do you good

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Truth is, it depends on what you take from it, I haven't uploaded or used my profile pix in 3 yrs or so, I joined Facebook and Twitter because of some developer groups and discussions , I belong to numerous techy groups and usuly share ideas so I need to add this guys on a personal level, infact I got a job overseas from Facebook/LinkedIn. Truth is there's always going to be a negative side to social network but I tend to focus on the positive aspect.

Note: sorry on mobile ignore the gunshots
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by onila(f): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2016
pcguru1:

Pls explain too sensitive for Facebook
i find it hard to deal with bullies online than in real life
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ONILA!!! You've really tried for today. Please take some rest. It will do you good

Make she take a bow you mean?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by onila(f): 1:00am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
smiley thanks love
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 02, 2016
onila:
i find it hard to deal with bullies online than in real life

No one can bully me online, why ........... Because I'd either block the person or delete the person, got more blocking skills than De Gea . then again am Nigerian so I don't understand the mechanics of cyber bullying. As long as the dude ain't touching me physically I think I can manage
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2016
alobright17:

Make she take a bow you mean?? grin grin
Don't you think so? grin
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Don't you think so? grin
According to you bro
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 02, 2016
alobright17:
According to you bro
And seconded by algorithm alobright grin
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 1:05am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And seconded by algorithm alobright grin
Na question I asked ohhh STFUareyousatan STFUareyouG0d
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2016
alobright17:

Na question I asked ohhh STFUareyousatan STFUareyou.G0d
hahahahaha well, I feel she needs rest.
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahaha well, I feel she needs rest.
if you chase her away who and who will work night in here today?
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 02, 2016
alobright17:
if you chase her away who and who will work night in here today?
I think mamagee is already running the night grin
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Jamb question cheesy
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 1:15am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I think mamagee is already running the night grin
Mamagee wey her mom they wan disown by telling her to stop talking to her?
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2016
alobright17:
Mamagee wey her mom they wan disown by telling her to stop talking to her?
Yes na. Don't you think she's queen of the night? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 1:19am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Yes na. Don't you think she's queen of the night? cheesy grin cheesy
she's not in the right state of Mind at the moment,allow her sort things out with her mom first.
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2016
alobright17:
she's not in the right state of Mind at the moment,allow her sort things out with her mom first.
that one? I gave up on her ages ago. Can't be bothered mehhhhhhhhhn
Re: Why Do Pple Find It Awkward When U Are Not On Any Social Media by alobright17(m): 1:28am On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
that one? I gave up on her ages ago. Can't be bothered mehhhhhhhhhn
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Weird Facts About Man-hood You Should Read Now / Romance: The Barrack Boy (18+) / Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.