Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy (39047 Views)

Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2016
There are lots of workers in Lagos, who come from neighboring states, such as Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo. Men, women, boys and girls cross the border and search for work in Lagos, which i believe has a lot more jobs available, than back in their home states. The men and older women find jobs in factories, farms, or even business while the younger girls and boys try to work as maids in houses. Of course i believe you know all
this just trying to be plain. Well this is a story about one of my maid, who is from Ekiti, whose name is Ayo (of course not her real name). He's been working in my house for very long time. Almost 5 years. At first, it was more like I was taking care of him, more than he was working for me because he was too young. About sixteen, but over time, he learned how to clean and do the laundry, and once the house had some use for him, he could stay in the house... as a maid.

My husband was the one who did all the training, and I rarely spoke to him, but sometimes I would talk to him in small chats, as it was quite natural for someone living in the same house. He was quite bravo, but one thing about him is that his shorts were always a bit too loose because his thighs were a bit lean. Sometimes I could peep through the loose shorts and see his underwear.

''boxers'' I knew almost all the underwear he wore, because he wasn't shy about drying them out in the front yard, where the sunlight was the best. Sometimes I would look at the boxers on the laundry rack and get a small boner, thinking about what they must've been covering. But unlike his personal laundry drying habit, he was a very shy boy. He never spoke to me first, unless I spoke to him first.

And he always tried to avoid me being together in the same room when my husband wasn't also in the same room. It was as if he could sense the dirty thoughts I had for him, even if I never showed it. One morning, my husband took the children to his mother's house, and left me home alone, and told me that he won't be back until very late. And with that, he left the house. It wasn't the first time I was left home alone with Ayo. I spent the early afternoon playing guitar and watching TV.

The whole day went by so quietly. No phones... no visitors... When it started to get dark, I got hungry, and went to have my dinner but there was no sight of Ayo, so I started to look for him, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I suddenly realized that the house was extremely quiet. Usually my house is very noisy because of the children, but today, their absence was clearly felt. I wanted to shout his name, but I didn't want to break the silence, so I just walked around the house, aimlessly searching for Ayo.

After searching the whole house but couldn't find him, I went to his room, because I had not yet looked at his room. His door was open, and he was sleeping on the bed. All the quietness must've made him feel relaxed. I didn't mean to go in, but I found myself sitting on the corner of his bed, looking at the boy who was sleeping on his side, hugging a pillow. He looked so peaceful in his sleep.

I was surprised to see that he had very good shape. His legs were straight and long, his skin was oily and healthy. I saw him sleeping face and he was handsome. Suddenly I felt a bulge, rising under my pants. Quietly I sat there, and examined the legs that here carelessly spread in a precarious position that allowed me a peep into the space between of his thighs, and surprisingly I did not see his underwear, but I saw something that I thought was his cock. Gush my pussy was now fully rip, and wet in my pants.

I moved carefully around the bed, to get the better angle, and closer view of it, and ... . It was exactly what I thought it was, but only prettier. My pussy was now suffocating in my pants. I had to be released. I dipped my hand under my pants and grabbed my pussy. And slowly cover it, while I took another good look at the space between his smooth thighs. He was so heavily in his sleep, I was only growing braver.

I daringly grabbed his shorts, and pulled it down slowly, to reveal the hidden gem, and the soft hair around it was a fantastic sight to behold. My pussy surely would have exploded, had I not stopped jerking it. Then suddenly, he flipped and layed on his back, and opened his eyes. He saw me, and he hurry tried to get up, but couldn't because his shorts where pulled down to his knees, and he fell back on his back, with his hands covering his cock.

I was afraid he might scream, so I quickly put my hand over his mouth, and whispered, "Don't be alarmed please." And he listened. For a brief second, he tried to undo my hand slowly, but quickly he gave in. He looked frightened at first, but soon he looked excited. I said, "I'm not going to tell anyone, if you don't tell anyone." He didn't reply, but he gave me a very slight nod of his head.

And with that, I removed my hand from his mouth and kissed him on his lips. He flexed all the muscles on his body, then he released. He eased up on me, and I was now feeling his cock with my hand... I raised his T shirt to reveal his chest, and licked on the nip and it made him to twist his body as if he was being tortured. I continued to lick them while at the same time intruding his cock with my finger. His young flexible body arched like a bridge, then he eagerly pushed his pelvic bones towards my hand, deepening the intrusion of my fingers into him. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining part. But in-case you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/how-my-house-maid-turned-to-be-my-sex.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by much123456(m): 12:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Continue madam
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by theEYe21(f): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Unrealistic story undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by kingphilip(m): 1:21am On Jun 02, 2016
All this lies just to take us to ur blog won't work
Moving out of thread with the speed of light

8 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Badgers14: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2016
smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 02, 2016
kingphilip:
All this lies just to take us to ur blog won't work

Moving out of thread with the speed of light
No my dear just to make your night a pleasant one. never the less i promise i was still going to post the rest later but if you can't wait then visit my blog and read the rest ok appreciate
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by makydebbie(f): 3:28am On Jun 02, 2016
oya we are waiting
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Feranchek(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2016
makydebbie:
oya we are waiting

You again
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Mjones77(m): 5:57am On Jun 02, 2016
interesting where is the remaining part
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by GoldenJAT(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2016
when Ayo give you Belle.... ur eyes go open.
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by MilesLamar(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2016
Hungry bloggers.. Linda Ikeja didn't get to where she is today by doing all dis busit angry
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by makydebbie(f): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Feranchek:

You again
chaiiiii
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Blood of Buhari
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by slyrone(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2016
makydebbie:
oya we are waiting
this chick ehn, I tire for you. you love sex talk ehn. lemme put you out of your misery let's just ve sex period
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Good for you
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2016
slyrone:
this chick ehn, I tire for you. you love sex talk ehn. lemme put you out of your misery let's just ve sex period
#nosextillweddingnight
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Aliyeous(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Chei
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by blessedvisky(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Wait, let me guess, the mechanic apprentice you fuccked the other day married you ryt?? Smh. You need deliverance
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by slyrone(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2016
makydebbie:
#nosextillweddingnight
has Debbie, wash of the year. you and I know that isn't true. what if you you discover on the wedding night that your Hubby's d!ck measures only 3inches what then? divorce? lol
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by makydebbie(f): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
slyrone:
has Debbie, wash of the year. you and I know that isn't true. what if you you discover on the wedding night that your Hubby's d!ck measures only 3inches what then? divorce? lol
his own isnt like dat ok
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by LeboS(f): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
OOOH Yummy Kitty Kat ...Continue
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Raina80(f): 1:30am On Oct 29, 2016
I have run out of meddles today .....will get more soon
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by LorDBolton(m): 5:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Una go just carry story from literotica for 4years running.

Blogs n Plagiarism sha
Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by adegeye38(m): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2016

Re: How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy by Missesgrace(f): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oya oo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.