Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up (20116 Views)

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Tellemall:
Why is their governor begging them to come out and welcome their president?

Does this mean that nobody wants to?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Goke7: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
sparrowkid:
Some people wish that it doesn't happen simply because they have been sold the wrong narratives all this while. The kind of picture they were given of APC or Buhari is quite different from this. They have been told that APC is a Muslim party that will never meant well for Christians; it is a party of northerners that can never wish good for the southerners. It is a party of their enemy and so must be resisted at all cost.

On the other hand, Buhari has been portrayed as a brute, a dictator, an ethnic jingoist, or a religious bigot. So the idea of Buhari or his party doing something good for them is totally confusing. The idea of a Buhari doing what their 'brother' cannot even do for them for half a decade in office in just one year is inexplicable. The idea of a northerner fighting and protecting the interests of people of other region and religions is too much a bile for them to swallow.

Therefore, they know that very soon their people will begin to question them. They will begin to suspect them and eventually deal with them. They are seriously afraid and apprehensive. Because they have been feeding on the ignorance and stupidity of their people all this while. The idea of a liberated people questioning their leadership is something they don't prepare for. So, they must continue shut out their brains from reasoning. They must been configured to hate, and even if there is any good from the 'supposedly enemies', it must be seen as an attempt to persuade them.

One begins to wonder the kind of psychological and physiological make up of these sets of people that have this kind of mindset. But one has just got to pity them because they are really frustrated, angry and hungry. May God heal their souls. Amen.

you have said it all, this is the political legacy GEJ left, one of the reasons am amazed when he is referred to as an hero but like you said, these lies will soon be busted and the people will be free.
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by billyG(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Obumorji:
Niger Delta Avengers should please kill PMB.
na yur useless father dem go kill!useless shiit eating baboon!
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by zik4ever: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Etern:

Since you are the chief rumour monger tell us.
Sahara Reporters has confirmed it my brother. I am not the chief rumour monger sir.
President Muhammadu Buhari scheduled one-day trip to Ogoniland, Rivers state Senegal for the flag off of Niger Delta clean up has been canceled. A Presidential source told SaharaReporters that President Buhari will be represented by the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo The cancelation is not unconnected to security threats to the President from a newly formed militant group, Niger Delta Avengers who had threatened to kill the President should he step foot in the Niger Delta region.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/02/president-buhari-cancels-trip-ogoniland-over-assassination-threats

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by agbangam: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2016
mickeyenglish:
Chai ! Anyway! It z a very matured move atleast, to shun all those who have labelled him as an oversea "ajala travel".. I just hope those justice league or Avengers don't wake up today with a very frenzy feeling of destruction.. Na so hotel Rwanda start when tutsi rebels blew up the plane of the Rwandan president. Me i know wan start to dey kill my neighbours.

Actually it was d Hutu dat killed d President despite d fact dat d President was an Hutu man, dey felt d President was too soft on d tutsi and was initiating a peace move. So d war mongers among d Hutu had to eliminate d President and had to accused d tutsi just to heat up d war. Me no want such war oo cos me don't want to be an IDP in my faThers land.

Post No Bill....
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Walelavender(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2016
It's obvious we were not meant to be one. The divisive comments emanating from this platform clearly depicts the hatred and animosity some regions have for each other.
Calling for a Referendum would be the best that could ever happen to this country. True federalism could have done the magic too.
The clean up of Ogoni land is needful at this point in time, politicizing this action means stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
If them born Avengers well make una try kil buhari. River state will be a grave yard in 24hrs

24hrs is too long na.

Nigeria will be one state short within 6hrs.

Thunder fire avengers. This is the best time to prove their cowardice to them.

mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by blackmarket(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2016
breaking news..buhari cancels his trip to ogoni land
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by WeedyGonzalez(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
But Buhari don run na Abi you never hear? Shaka Don take off he dey fear militants cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Litmus: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
babdap:
If Niger Delta terrorist don't carry out their treat they are coward and chest beaters

or maybe adults with reasoning capabilities not banga soup stained boys with protruding belly-buttons easily goaded into unsustainable building-site fights
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Obumorji(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2016
billyG:

na yur useless father dem go kill!useless shiit eating baboon!

Suck ur mom's pusssy nd kill urself. Efi hausa
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Obumorji(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
mods no dey ban dis kind person. Lalasticlala if I be head of the DSS I go pick you and seun for this kind comment

But u no be Ewu.
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Obumorji(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2016
FKseun:

I believe that was why you FATHER was killed during the last communal crisis in your village. You think your identity is hidden?
Suck ur mom's pusssy nd kill urself. Efi hausa. My pops is still alive nd fucking ur mom
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by davo3286: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2016
I never knew that buhari is this 'ball-less'. I thought is the new sheriff in town?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by judondasylva(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
good for him
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by ivyy(f): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Norstrademus:
I stand with ivyy
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by joshuaidibia(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
Sai Baba!

Where are. Those useless, selfish and conniving Avengers? Where are they?

Come out and block the line while the King Of The North (GCFR) is passing.. Thunder strike that una ugly black baboon faces.. Buffoons!
Lol. How market? Cover ya face in shame slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by scachy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
#Gejwhileyouwereaway Buhari and his APC govt celebrated one year in office without commissioning a borehole.
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by arcnomec(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
thaoriginator:
Sai Baba!

Come out and block the line while the King Of The North (GCFR) is passing.. Thunder strike that una ugly black baboon faces.. Buffoons!

Did the president visit Rivers state afterwards?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by arcnomec(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
irunooboo:
If them born Avengers well make una try kil buhari. River state will be a grave yard in 24hrs

Why did he(president) refused to make the trip ,rather sending the VP.......If you know what it means to leave a state to a graveyard then,you won't even type thrash online again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Already cancelled
wordsmith042:
i wouldnt been taken by suprise, to hear this trip has been cancelled.. Just watching though.
Your are a seer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by billyG(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Obumorji:

Suck ur mom's pusssy nd kill urself. Efi hausa
Go pfuck ya mother,u bastard!green bile.
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by patchsk(f): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
FKseun:

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT NO MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY HAS ATTAINED HALF WHAT HE HAS ATTAINED, EVEN AS AN OLD MAN!!! A uncultured/untrained/mannerless boy you are!!!

You're simply a fool.
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 04, 2016
thaoriginator:
Sai Baba!

So Your King Of The North Later Went Right? FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:
And if they don't kill Buhari when he visits Ogoni today as threatened,it means the Avengers are Bastards like Doyin Okupe.

Nonsense!
Why Didn't He Go Again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by thaoriginator: 3:15am On Jun 04, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
So Your King Of The North Later Went Right? FOOL
Lalasticlala, this dude just broke a rule.
Re: Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up by cutestcee: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
thaoriginator:
Lalasticlala, this dude just broke a rule.
Which rule?
If u have observed well, u would noticed a "REPORT" button, not calling on Mods to fight your Battle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC National Committee Visits Saraki, Others At The National Assembly (Photos) / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.