Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday (1147 Views)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by onismate: 5:11am On Jun 02, 2016
I grew up in Cameroon where my dad was temporary based due to his business. My parents gave I and my siblings almost every good thing we needed and wanted. None of us studied in Nigeria. My parents made sure they took good care of us.
July, 2015 after graduating from Kwame Nkrumah University in Ghana, I returned to Nigeria. It was like starting life again. I was fully back in the country. I had never spent up to 5 months in Nigeria on a straight. I only come for just a month or two months holiday. But this time, I was back fully in Nigeria.
Immediately I returned to the country, I moved to Port Harcourt where my house is. The first Sunday I attended a church, I met a guy. He was all over me during the service, trying to chat me up, thereby distracting me. Though I never wanted to look rude. I just had to condone his excesses till the end of the service. He said his name is Preye. We talked and he said he just finished his NYSC. He took my mobile number before we went our different directions.
That was how I and Preye began talking often on phone, then we moved to whatsapp. We became more closer. I began finding him appealing, and I was single. I was loving his swag, confidence and tenacity, even though he was from not-well –to-do family.
Barely 2 months we knew each other, that was in September, he asked me out and I fell for him. I loved him. I never knew that I was up for some bad attitudes.
We (I and Preye) officially started dating late September 2015. But I came to realize that my sisters and few friends don’t like him (preye). One of my friend said he has a questionable character, an aspiring gold digger because of the way he behaves in our midst. But I still defended him because I was in love.
In October my dad bought me Iphone 6 when he was coming back from London just a week to my NYSC orientation camp. I only used the phone for 2 days before Preye collected it from me when he visited. He said he wanted to show it to somebody. Well, he’s my boyfriend nah so I trusted him. Till I entered the camp he didn’t return the phone. I called him the day I was going to camp to return the phone, only for him to tell me he travelled out of town. I was very angry but later he apologized. He even visited me in camp because I served in Rivers state, begging that he lost his phone where he went to do a job. I forgave him. He even asked that I leave the phone for him. After much pleas, I left it for him since I can afford another one easily. When I left the camp, he asked me for N50,000. He said he wanted to use it for business. From the savings I had, I gave him N55,000. After a week, he came back again requesting for another N35,000. He said he was urgent. When I told one of my friends, she was so mad at me that I even gave him N55,000 the first time. But I no listen. I just love him. I wanted to make him happy while manipulated my mind because he saw my dad was rich. Even when I told my friends that I won’t give him the N35,000, but I secretly gave the money to him.
This year January 2016 while I was in my PPA in Buguma. Preye called me that he would be visiting me. Well, I accepted even though I have a roommate who is also a female too. Preye finally came. I thought it was just a one day visit. That when he just comes, he will leave that day. But my guy said he’s sleeping over to go the next day. Na so the thing be, from one day to 2 days. Before I knew what was happening, preye had stayed one week. I myself was not confortable. I want him to leave. My roomie had started complaining about him (Preye). I was even forcing him to go but he refused. He was just eating free food. Osho free. After much talks and quarrels, he finally left but not after extorting N12,000 from me. He left on the 17th of January.
After 5 days, Preye came back to Buguma again to see me. After couple of hours of talks and chats, I and my roomie went to the market to buy food items to cook. We were at the market when Preye called that he was on his way back to Port Harcourt. We were surprised because I thought he should have waited for us. It was just unusual. Well, he said someone just called him and it was an emergency and he had some pressing issues to attend to. When we got home, we discovered that the brand new Apple laptop that my roomie got had suddenly disappeared. Na so we begin find laptop oo. And we are the only corpers in the compound. And preye left the door open when he was leaving. The door was just wide open when we came back. It was when I finally called preye to tell him about the laptop that he said he was the one who carried the laptop. He said he thought the laptop belongs to me because I had told him that I was going to get an apple laptop. Immediately he said that, I was so angry because that was a total embarrassment. I told him that the laptop does not belong to me. And he didn’t even tell me before carrying it. I told him to bring the laptop back and he refused. I had to go to his place in Port Harcourt but he never came back home. He switched off his phone. I was able to get him the next day. Na me even beg make he give me the laptop with assurance that I will get him a tangible gift on his birthday. All to avoid embarrassment from my roomie. I finally took the laptop and returned it to my roomie. When some of my friends head what happened, they said the guy was using me. “The guy na scam,” one of my friend said. They said I have gone mad.
As days went by, I never had rest of mind. He kept on disturbing me about his upcoming birthday. He even said that we will be expecting a car from me. If he talk I go just laugh. When I told my friends what preye said about birthday gift, na so one of them say make thunder fire the guy. I no even get rest of mind because anytime he (preye) calls me, he will first remind me about February 13 which is his birthday. I totally became uncomfortable. I was tired and fed up, with fear in me. My friends asked me to break up with him but I suggested that I just buy him a nice gift on his birthday, after giving the gift to him, I just call it off. Not until another of my eccentric female friend suggested a weird approach which I was forced to buy into but wasn’t just convinced about it.
As time went on, one of my friend who knew someone working in the hospital had gone and negotiated with the person on how to lure Preye to that mortuary on his birthday. When she (my friend) told me, I was scared. “To what end are we luring him to the mortuary for,” I thought to myself. Because I don’t see any revenge in it. I felt maybe my friends had hired bad boys that will kill him that day. But my friends convinced me that they never hired anyone to harm him. That I should just forget and play along and fell relaxed.
On 13th February, at about 7am after I had called Preye to wish him a “Happy birthday,” Preye called me back that 3 of my friends called him to wish him happy birthday. He said he was surprised because he knew that my friends don’t like him at all. But my friends sounded jovial and nice on the phone when they talked with him. He said he was happy that my friends were beginning to like him. He said one of my friend said that we were taking him to somewhere that day. Na so I tell him “Yes,” that we will be taking him somewhere. He was just excited and told me that make sure that I give him a tangible gift. I told him to come him to come over to my place by 10am. I was just scared how the plan would turn out to be. I had to tell my friends that I didn’t have the mind to just carry on with the game. My friends had to come to my house while I was asked to go to the hospital to wait.
About 9:56am, Preye called me that he was at my place in Port Harcourt but it’s only my friends that is around. Before the his call, my friends had already called me that they told him that I was where they were organizing a nice party for him. So they (my friends) are to take him to the place. So when preye was asking me on the phone to confirm, I told him to just follow my friends, that they will bring him to where I am. The mumu followed them. He wanted a surprised birthday gift.
I was at the entrance door of the hospital when I saw preye and my friends waking in from the gate. Na so fear begin catch me. I couldn’t bear it. I had to go stay at one corner as I saw one of my friend covering Preye’s eyes with a black piece of cloth. I didn’t know how they managed to convince him and he agreed as they climbed upstairs towards the direction of the mortuary. Na so I begin follow them for back. They turned and saw that I was following them, and they began smiling. But me, I wasn’t finding it funny. As we got to the door written, “please keep off, MORTUARY. Not for non-staff.” I was just scared as one of the mortuary came and open the door. I couldn’t just follow them because as the door was opened, the atmosphere in the environment changed. I began felling cold. Everywhere seemed cold. “My friends shah get mind,” I thought to myself. I noticed that Preye was being uncomfortable as he asked where he was. I stood at one corner outside the room peeping at what was going on. I guess preye was somehow uncomfortable. He couldn’t bear it any more as he asked where he was. He had to forcefully remove the veil from his face and got the shock of his life. Dead bodies around. Na so Preye begin shout oo. “Shebi you wanted a surprise, I guess you are seeing one,” a friend of mine said. He began shouting that we brought him to a mortuary. As he was angrily walking out of the place, he saw me at one corner. He began quarreling and shouting at me that I was part of the people, I connived with my friends to come and kill him there. He nearly began beating me not until the mortuary attendant threatened to deal with him if he lays a finger at me. Na so Preye walked out of the place and out of my life for good. He later sent me a text that I am wicked nd witch. Me sef no reply the stupid guy even though I felt for him. My friends took some guys to his home and threatened him to stay away from me. Indeed Preye is a real gold digger. Couple of days past, I saw one of his posts and chats with a girl on facebook. He actually tagged me. Well he has moved to another girl, another mugu that he will scam. The girl was busy falling and blushing for his compliments. I guess she’s the next maga.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1152-i-and-my-friends-took-my-boyfriend-to-the-mortuary-on-his-birthday
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by jimmyolasun: 5:26am On Jun 02, 2016
yee!
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Feranchek(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2016
CHISOS!!!
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 02, 2016
I Enjoyed The Movie. Please What's The Title?
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Ezemann(m): 5:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Well arranged and fabricated story cool
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by youngberry001(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2016
BeastAmbition:
I Enjoyed The Movie. Please What's The Title?
preye d gold digger!!

1 Like

Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by madone: 6:09am On Jun 02, 2016
Ezemann:
Well arranged and fabricated story cool
nice film
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Florblu(f): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2016
I can only laugh. I can imagine the look on preye's face when he saw dead bodies
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Gebbson007(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2016
Uhmmm, u try.
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by SKAMM(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Nicely done!
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by mrsage(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Babe. U generous o.

Ideal movie title: Bail Out.

Thanks to your friends
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2016
People get mind o.
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by bentlywills(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Nice one to strt the day grin
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 02, 2016
I think the girl in question is the big MUMU. You sensed all these while that he was a gold digger and you did nothing. But, some guys have no iota of shame at all oo!
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Blizzy9ja: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Serves him right.... Relationship is not a job opportunity
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Sometimes wen u suggest ways to dump a guy, d girlfrnd thinks it's weird buh it's just d best way..

Nice one.
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2016
megrimor:
I think the girl in question is the big MUMU. You sensed all these while that he was a gold digger and you did nothing. But, some guys have no iota of shame at all oo!
my broda.. na love cause am na cheesy
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by Holywizard: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2016
omo to date a rich girl is cool sometimes.
My girl is frm a baddest rich family. So rich dat de gal fell sick wen she engaged in a cleanup exercise in skul. yes! she is in ss2 bt has a mature look & reasoning.
She is 16yrs while I'll be 24 by Nov & I'd be serving by November.
Even if u're a gold digger u got to use ur head. de guy Na bastard!!!
I'm not a gold digger ooo lol. its just dat u got to be receiving cash gifts & presents unexpectedly.

I love my woman
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by chigoizie7(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Ee be like say na wetin I go do any girl wey disturb me too much oh.

Either burial ground or mortuary.
Re: How She And Her Friends Took Her Boyfriend To The Mortuary On His Birthday by emeijeh(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Kai
See confirmed maga!
I guess he used "juju" on you thruout the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Serious Advice About This Issue / Wonderful! How Is This Possible Maths Or Magic? / How Do I Know She Is The Right Woman For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.