Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes (1484 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / NIGERIAN Lady Narrate Her Ordeal With A F#ckboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Sunkyphil(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
cool

Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by sammyogboso(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol. Dude must be a 5min guy.

The last picture shows how disappointed the girl was by turning her back against him.

Poor him
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by sinaj(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

The last picture shows how disappointed the girl was by turning her back against him.

Poor him
kworupt u grin

See as u decode d pic sharp sharp
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by legendte(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
only 9 minutes and dude slept off.
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
kworupt u grin

Hehehehe but it's obvious na grin cheesy grin check the time
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by ShaqFu: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
kworupt u grin
Like say u sef no decode am. grin
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by ezychris(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Poor him
Nah! I think itz the guy that backed the lady.... Guy's legs go in btw the ladies' not the other way round
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
ezychris:

Nah! I think itz the guy that backed the lady.... Guy's legs go in btw the ladies' not the other way round
maybe he's ashamed of himself lol
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Poor him

grin grin
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Muva is this you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by SuperSupremo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol

The guy weak share!

No news to worry the lady in the first place
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

grin grin
Tell me what you think about those images cheesy
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by MUVA(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:
Mu.va is this you cheesy
**In Olamide's voice**
Oh Looooord.. This can't be meeeee gringrin
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Tell me what you think about those images cheesy

Your super dope analysis is just enough to comprehend the picture story grin
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

Your super dope analysis is just enough to comprehend the picture story grin
lol. Don't mind me

Someone floored my analysis actually. He said it's the guy backing the girl in the final image since the guy was the person ontop. Lol

Perhaps he felt embarrassed and disappointed in himself
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Don't mind me

Someone floored my analysis actually. He said it's the guy backing the girl in the final image since the guy was the person ontop. Lol

Perhaps he felt embarrassed and disappointed in himself

So a lady can't be on top . we must be in the medieval ages... issokay cheesy
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
MUVA:

**In Olamide's voice**
Oh Looooord.. This can't be meeeee gringrin

Liar angry
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

sure, a lady can, buth not in such position. She was laying straight. Lol

If she was ontop, she'd be seated. Don't you think?
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by peeparty(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know midehi2 can.......
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
sure, a lady can, buth not in such position. She was laying straight. Lol

If she was ontop, she'd be seated. Don't you think?

Ehmmm coughs.. Yes u are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

Ehmmm coughs.. Yes u are right
grin cheesy
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by UyiIredia(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some good old-fashioned bonking happened within those 20 minutes.
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by midehi2(f): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
peeparty:
I know midehi2 can.......
grin he is a lazy guy with that time limit, well the starting was cool, the finishing 45%, if not the girl would have cuddled him for a good job well done cheesy tongue

peeparty, if i catch u grin
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by peeparty(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
midehi2:

grin he is a lazy guy with that time limit, well the starting was cool, the finishing 45%, if not the girl would have cuddled him for a good job well done cheesy tongue

peeparty, if i catch u grin

*Leh me hide oo before you catch mumu*
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by ezychris(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
maybe he's ashamed of himself lol
Yes he's. He knows he has Fd up
Re: Can Narrate What Happened Within The 20minutes by ezychris(m): 8:10am On Jun 04, 2016
mimzy:

cool

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Pics?? / My Name Is Vivian (A True Life Story) / Great Revenge To A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.