Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland (2185 Views)

******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** / See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya / Why Are Mad Men So Endowned Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
mehn her massive boobs are thundrous....JESU CRESTE shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/beautifulsarah

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by dollyjoy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
slimthugchimee:

The pix on that dp was probably lifted from instagram or Facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by cezarman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Scam
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by sinaj(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

I sense she is a troll

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by dollyjoy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
I sense she is a troll
I don't think it's a "she" maybe one of those attention seeking perverts but it quite obvious,the fakeness oozes from afar.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ok......

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by ivyy(f): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Probably yes.

If she is real grin
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by Boring: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
As fake as fake undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
slimthugchimee:

She's got some nice boobies.
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by SuperSupremo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Fake moniker and a troll

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by Donwizbro(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
I sense she is a troll
thanchu ma sister, me self i been dey tink am.
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by sinaj(f): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't think it's a "she" maybe one of those attention seeking perverts but it quite obvious,the fakeness oozes from afar.
nd he/she registered today lol

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by Beautifulsarah(f): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

You don't have to be intimidated just because you saw a lady better looking than you are, haven't you got any self-esteem?

you saw only pix, if you meet me off here you would probably craw into your shell like a snail.

Learn to be proud of who you are!
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by sinaj(f): 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
Donwizbro:
thanchu ma sister, me self i been dey tink am.
lol
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by lilmax(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beautifulsarah:

You don't have to be intimidated just because you saw a lady better looking than you are, haven't you got any self-esteem?

you saw only pix, if you meet me off here you would probably craw into your shell like a snail.

gringringringrin
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by naturenat(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
;DIf she z real, then i guess she z endowned!! Mehn! I love does boobz
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Bad boobis grin
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by RoyalBlak007: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
straight flight from

instagram
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by buoye1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Straight

Outta

HELL

grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by David25(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beautifulsarah:

This just proves who you are.
A male
The picture isn't fake, profile is. But if that's truly you, nothing to be. worried for. you are gorgeous grin
Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by mytime24(f): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
XL angry

Re: Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
mytime24:
XL angry
Sweetheart long time. kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? / Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... / Prostitute Shockingly Wakes Neighbours At Midnight With A Deep Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.