Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya (5605 Views)

******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** / Is This The Most Endowned Girl in Nairaland / Why Are Mad Men So Endowned Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by Djpaparazy(m): 4:22am On Aug 20, 2016
They said she is the most endowed female police officer in Kenya. She was became a viral sensation after a photo showing her on duty hit the media. Linda who is a traffic police officer wore a skirt that was very tight and hugged her heavy backside.

One of the top dailies in Kenya even had her photo on the front page with the caption “Security was very tight in Kiambu.” Kiambu is the town where a safari rally was going down and she being a traffic cop was there to beef up security.
- See more at: http://www.hitgistng..com.ng/2016/08/photos-of-most-endowed-policewoman-in.html?m=1#sthash.ayGfPy6E.dpuf

Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by Djpaparazy(m): 4:27am On Aug 20, 2016
She is hot
kiss shocked

Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by BaeBella(f): 4:41am On Aug 20, 2016
yeah embarassed ... really hot. op I nearly burn shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by Slimflame(m): 4:44am On Aug 20, 2016
Ok
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by locosis007(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Africans and big ass.

Kenyans have a big "YAM ASS"
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by EYIMICHAEL(m): 5:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Bum- bum is nothing but a waste disposal gadget--- D K Olukoya

Bum-bum creating problems since the time of SAMSON and DELILAH

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by Djpaparazy(m): 6:06am On Aug 20, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:
Bum- bum is nothing but a waste disposal gadget.

Bum-bum creating problems since the time of SAMSON and DELILAH

Not just a gadget but it has other functions which u know..
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Djpaparazy:

Not just a gadget but it has other functions which u know..

Hahahahaha. Tell us men.
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by freshmaza(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2016
She is so beautiful women police...

MP3 Songs
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by kogistar: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2016
BaeBella:
yeah embarassed ... really hot.
op I nearly burn shocked
u be lesbian? how come her butts is attracting u like this? who know is she has fake butts? she is not even beautiful, except her big butts
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Someone should notify me when this makes FP
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by Rocketicon(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmmm!! Dis an average female butts in my Area
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by funnymasti: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2016
It's really awesome figure of these ladies police.

Whatsapp Videos
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by iheanyi40(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2016
All these ugly ladies with huge assests undecided undecided
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by falcon01: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
so fucking ugly
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by BoyHuncho(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
kaiiii...

Omo to duun to jo mummy kiss

This is a fine yansh kiss
Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by raagmp3: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Here is few more bumb womens

USA celebrities web story

Re: See The Photos Of The Most Endowned Police Woman In Kenya by Snow02: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
jesu officer arrest me jail me

(1) (Reply)

The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.