Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Diary Of An Average Youth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of An Average Youth (690 Views)

6 inches Joystick, Big, Small Or Average? / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? / An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Average Youth by gauzbee(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
INTRO:::
this is the first of many, hopefully interesting posts....
I've had a very intriguing child/youthhood...some would call it interesting, some would call it lame. ..anyways, this is my way of keeping mysef busy, since Nigerian govt has decided to ruin our lives.. anyways, cheers. My name is Gozie, and this is my diary
I was done with lectures for the day, to say I was tired would be an understatement. I had bought icecream on my way back home and all I needed right then was my bed and fan..
I peeked into iyke's room (as I almost always did on my way to my room) and he had visitors, I was about to leave when he introduced me to his visitors, I wasn't really in the mood(being fatigued et all) so I just said hi to dem and was about to leave when the girl he introduced as kaycee asked "is that icecream?" before I could answer, she sed "where's your room? I'm coming to join you in eating that ice cream"... I smiled and told her which room was mine and truly she was in my room in less than 2mins...
"nice room, do u stay alone?" she asked.
"yea, I do" I answered slightly irritated because I really wanted to be alone and rest.
the rest of the other 20 or 30minutes was pleasant as we got to know each other and eat icecream. she was a graduate, she was my neighbor's elder sister, and she was friggin voluptuous....she had really huge boobs and a very nice ass, more captivating was her smile and the fact that she was very bold and talked about a lot of things, ranging from school gists to relationships and then to sexcapades... I really wanted to sleep, but which redblooded male says no to a conversation about sex with a very voluptous stranger.. we've been together for a lil under an hour, and I was really enjoying her company but she had to go do something, and I wanted to take a nap, but she was coming back
Re: Diary Of An Average Youth by hopara1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Diary Of An Average Youth by gauzbee(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
hopara1:
Hmmm
to be continued...pls feel free to comment
Re: Diary Of An Average Youth by MrCork: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
gauzbee:
INTRO:::
this is the first of many, hopefully interesting posts....
I've had a very intriguing child/youthhood...some would call it interesting, some would call it lame. ..anyways, this is my way of keeping mysef busy, since Nigerian govt has decided to ruin our lives.. anyways, cheers. My name is Gozie, and this is my diary
I was done with lectures for the day, to say I was tired would be an understatement. I had bought icecream on my way back home and all I needed right then was my bed and fan..
I peeked into iyke's room (as I almost always did on my way to my room) and he had visitors, I was about to leave when he introduced me to his visitors, I wasn't really in the mood(being fatigued et all) so I just said hi to dem and was about to leave when the girl he introduced as kaycee asked "is that icecream?" before I could answer, she sed "where's your room? I'm coming to join you in eating that ice cream"... I smiled and told her which room was mine and truly she was in my room in less than 2mins...
"nice room, do u stay alone?" she asked.
"yea, I do" I answered slightly irritated because I really wanted to be alone and rest.
the rest of the other 20 or 30minutes was pleasant as we got to know each other and eat icecream. she was a graduate, she was my neighbor's elder sister, and she was friggin voluptuous....she had really huge boobs and a very nice ass, more captivating was her smile and the fact that she was very bold and talked about a lot of things, ranging from school gists to relationships and then to sexcapades... I really wanted to sleep, but which redblooded male says no to a conversation about sex with a very voluptous stranger.. we've been together for a lil under an hour, and I was really enjoying her company but she had to go do something, and I wanted to take a nap, but she was coming back

..so u Dont have mustache? angry
Re: Diary Of An Average Youth by gauzbee(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
MrCork:

..so u Dont have mustache? angry
hahahahaha...e no gree grow ooo...even afta using kai kai and fish bone cry
Re: Diary Of An Average Youth by gauzbee(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2016
contd::
it was a lil past eight, and I was trying to prepare jollof rice cos I was hungry. nepa finally decided to grace us with their much needed light, so I decided to jam up a bit. god knows this rice was taking longer dan usual to "done"(as naija man wey I be), maybe twas the hunger.
there was a knock on my door, and it was kaycee, i had mixed feelings of both confusion and excitement because I didn't know what she wanted, but i sure as hell wasn't complaining abt being close to that magnificient body... lemme take few seconds to describe kaycee--she's about 5ft9", and had waje's body. Yup, huge rack and a very high, proud ass. and she had a smile dt wld make yu want to say nice things all evening..
"hmmmm...I hope this food would taste as sweet as the aroma? because e be like say na here I go chow my nyt food"..she said.
"longthroat" I thought to myself. but I just smiled and told her she's about to find out.
we ate and gisted idly about music and nigerian artistes, she complimented my cooking (before nko I go tell yu say the food wey I cook no sweet??for my own story)..anyways..idk how we got to the topic about sexcapades, but I was glad we did because next thing i knew, I was bragging about how good I am with my hands, and she was challenging me to prove it.
She was wearing a tee shirt and a bum short, I asked to go and change into something else, as I cldnt comfortably give her a massage through her t-shirt.
"what if I just take the tshirt off" she asked..
before I could respond, her tshirt was over her shoulders, and on the plastic chair..
I just stood there, watching this very voluptuous stranger I met less than 6hrs before in her very sexy lacy blue bra that was obviously struggling to hold those babies in place. ..
"young man, focus!!" she said amidst a soft chuckle..."maybe if your hands are as good as you claim they are, I'd let you massage my boobs" with that, she went to lie on d bed with her back to me.
between a half naked girl on my bed, and d promise of getting to massage her boobs, there was no way I wasn't gonna give my 200% to this massage... masseuse mode activated. ... ***to b contd***

(1) (Reply)

TRUE Or False. Pics. / Wise Up / My Friend's Experience With Lady At A Wake-keep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.