Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following (2756 Views)

The Average Nigerian Girl Attitude / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Hadez(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone on foot referring to a person riding a bicycle as poor (what are you yourself grin)

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone who won't go to work but spend all his time in church fasting and praying, believing God for his double portion. (Their faith is overwhelming)

you see a guy in the passenger seat of a friends flashy car, that's when he greets everyone, even those he normally won't talk to just to attract attention. (Broke boys)

mostly in Nigeria will you see an okada man using fleet of car for just a day wedding ceremony (Go back to your two wheels the next day)

'Remove this pangolo from here!' what most people normally say when a particular car is causing holdup on the road. But what might interest you is that most of them don't even own a wheel barrow of their own (over sabi)

Where some Ladies have turned hotel's rest rooms to photo studio. Smh (olosho)

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see a person buy an Iphone with his N50,000 salary plus cooperative money and wont be able to load in N100 credit in the phone, not to talk of screen guard (I must not carry last)

A coubtry where the religious leader has 4 private jets and the members with no bicycle knowing not what to take for dinner would be told to make a #1000 contribution for the religious leader's birthday party and mum's funeral ceremony. (Brainwashing and setting grin)

A country where a boy wil sign up to facebook as a female and try to extort money frm hs fellow brethren (They know themselves undecided)

Only in Nigeria (and on Nairaland) that someone would meet a member who you had started on line skyping,chatting and love relationship with only to find out that in real-life is just a local-gin seller'Agbo-jedi' 'otapaiapaa in a garage motorpark despite his innitial claims as a Pro-Web designer and Programmer ! (you know yourself)

a country where a girl can tell you the latest fashion but can't describe the coat of arms (see your life)

A country where the guys know the whole flirting lines but can't recite the national anthem (akant takkit again)

These are just the few ones i can put up now, i know you have
some

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Just take a good look at your signature. undecided

That sums it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by dharay99: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
0hk SheMâle, we have seen your trashy thread,
Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt...
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Hadez(f): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Just take a good look at your signature. undecided
That sums it all

just take a look at your sense of reasoning. your profile picture sums it all. The shape of your head especially grin

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by teejaypee: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Hadez(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
dharay99:
0hk SheMâle, we have seen your trashy thread,
Neeeeeeeexxxxxxxt...

but you couldnt resist but comment on the trashy thread to get my attention grin
remember I told you that you worship the very ground I step on? Better let your crush out on me it's better that way grin

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by jamalnation(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol only in Nigeria
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by dollyjoy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Only on nairaland would someone claim "busy" and still be the first to comment on everythread.

Only on nairaland would someone call a thread trashy yet be the first/second to comment . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by thesuave10(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone on foot referring to a person riding a bicycle as poor (what are you yourself grin)

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone who won't go to work but spend all his time in church fasting and praying, believing God for his double portion. (Their faith is overwhelming)

you see a guy in the passenger seat of a friends flashy car, that's when he greets everyone, even those he normally won't talk to just to attract attention. (Broke boys)

mostly in Nigeria will you see an okada man using fleet of car for just a day wedding ceremony (Go back to your two wheels the next day)

'Remove this pangolo from here!' what most people normally say when a particular car is causing holdup on the road. But what might interest you is that most of them don't even own a wheel barrow of their own (over sabi)

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see a person buy an Iphone with his N50,000 salary plus cooperative money and wont be able to load in N100 credit in the phone, not to talk of screen guard (I must not carry last)

A coubtry where the religious leader has 4 private jets and the members with no bicycle knowing not what to take for dinner would be told to make a #1000 contribution for the religious leader's birthday party and mum's funeral ceremony. (Brainwashing and setting grin)

A country where a boy wil sign up to facebook as a female and try to extort money frm hs fellow brethren (They know themselves undecided)

Only in Nigeria (and on Nairaland) that someone would meet a member who you had started on line skyping,chatting and love relationship with only to find out that in real-life is just a local-gin seller'Agbo-jedi' 'otapaiapaa in a garage motorpark despite his innitial claims as a Pro-Web designer and Programmer ! (you know yourself)

a country where a girl can tell you the latest fashion but can't describe the coat of arms (see your life)

A country where the guys know the whole flirting lines but can't recite the national anthem (akant takkit again)

some

lalasticlala

Dark Princess hit me up on whatsapp let's chat
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by thesuave10(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

some

lalasticlala

Dark Princess hit me up on whatsapp let's chat grin
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Synzu(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
**Clears throat** grin

1 Like

Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by IamLEGEND1: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Extremely boring and redundant shìt. and you had to take a potshot at that kinginvallda something.
very petty person you are.
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Not entirely true tongue
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by iykekelvins(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok.
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by lilmax(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
this one is boring sha
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
This Could be where it'll be happening tonight grin
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Snapchat: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Peope are jobless sha...SMH

S..M..H
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by ogorwyne(f): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by misspicy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This Could be where it'll be happening tonight grin

1 Share

Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Benjom(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
I enjoyed reading through them.
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by fernandoc(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

just take a look at your sense of reasoning. your profile picture sums it all. The shape of your head especially grin
I just had to look @ that head.
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by mrmrmister: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:
Peope are jobless sha...SMH

S..M..H

At this time of the day??
Bro are you a nightguard?? grin
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Snapchat: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
mrmrmister:

At this time of the day?? Bro are you a nightguard?? grin

No Bro, I own Snapchat.

Ok...the OP is not jobless she's silly By the way, mrminister where is my share of the national cake
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by mrmrmister: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:

No Bro, I own Snapchat.

Ok...the OP is not jobless she's silly
By the way, mrminister where is my share of the national cake
Minister ke?? grin
Check again bro
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Snapchat: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
mrmrmister:

Minister ke?? grin
Check again bro

I just know say this weed no good for my body...Chai!!

mrmrmister what a name, bro i hope say you no dey stammer grin apologies to stammerers in the house.
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Where you copy this one from abegcheesy
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by mrmrmister: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:

I just know say this weed no good for my body...Chai!!

mrmrmister what a name, bro i hope say you no dey stammer grin apologies to stammerers in the house.
grin Not at all
I wanted to use mrmister
But it's taken
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Snapchat: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
mrmrmister:
grin Not at all I wanted to use mrmister But it's taken

So have you met the thief, i mean the guy who used it first smiley
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by mrmrmister: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:

So have you met the thief, i mean the guy who used it first smiley
Nah grin
Never even saw his post
Good idea grin
I'll search for him now cheesy

Found him
Registered oct 25 2012
Has 11 posts
What an ass angry angry
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by Snapchat: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
mrmrmister:
Nah grin Never even saw his post Good idea grin I'll search for him now cheesy

Found him Registered oct 25 2012 Has 11 posts What an ass angry angry

haha...sue him for impersonation bro
Re: An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following by mrmrmister: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:

haha...sue him for impersonation bro

I wish grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Lez / Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. / Dear Ladies, Dont Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.