Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working (1228 Views)

Nigeria Nuisance Of The Year Award 2017. Come In Here And Start Voting / How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo / She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
***This thread is to help all dis gold-diggers on nl to change their mentality of remaining jobless cos they feel guys are meant to take care of their financial needs.

****It is common knowledge dat nigerian women are mostly jobless pple who always depend on guys for all their financial needs. They feel they don't hav to work cos they've got pusssy and hence hav a god-giving right to be taken care of financially by us. U see dem on nl frm morning till night, especially pple like cruzita or wotever her name is, posting meaningless comments looking for likes and attention, while some do nothing but create dumb threads in order to look relevant. And for pple like jadekitana, going about chasing bankers offline is their major source of income.

****While its normal for us guys to spend money on u, these r reasons why u ladies also need to work and earn some money for urselves, rather than depending completely on dat smelly hole u've got between ur legs:

**(1)It increases ur value: Though a man can love a woman wholeheartedly if she's broke and jobless, but will definitely value u more if u actually do something to earn some money for urselves. Your value depreciates exponentially when pusssy is ur only achievement in life, and guys like me will always treat u like scum and take u for granted if ur life depends on our money. We will also treat u like sex objects and gold-diggers. So go get a job right now!

**(2)We admire a lady who works: we love to date a lady who works and earn some money for herself cos it will definitely ease her financial burden on us and d money we give to her will go a long way to complement d one she makes herself. But unfortunately, nigerian women don't want to work and thus remain jobless for life cos they've got pusssy. U see dem on nl screaming ''I don't want to date broke guys''.... Of course we know, dat will be suicide. Who will give u money to buy new bras and menstrual pads if u date broke guys?

***(3)Its for her own good: when a lady works, she'll be able to afford most things she wants without being a pest to a guy. Don't u ladies get tired of always disturbing us for recharge cards, money to replace ur torn panties and underwears, money to make a new hair after carrying d previous one for over nine months like pregnancy, money for clothes, make ups and even money for transport to come and visit us?? Ur visiting a guy and u can't afford money for transport.. Goan get job and earn urselves a little respect.

**(4)U will be useful to humanity: Most ladies due to chronic joblessness go into full time prostitution, thereby distributing AIDS and other STDs to d rest of humanity. Ladies go get a job now so u won't hav to take such desperate measure. U will also be able to assist ur family and loved ones financially.

**(5)U will be able to stay off nl for some time: Most nl ladies r so jobless dat u'll always see dem online wenever u log in. They r only offline wen dey run out of MB or r having low ba3s. Some like ireneony r so addicted to nl dat dey've entered nl hall of fame due to d amount of time spent on nl creating silly threads and posting daft comments. Get a job, and u wont hav dat much time to be on nl, and u'll earn a little respect frm us.

**(6)U will be able to live an independent life if u wish: Most ladies r not ready to go into any relationship with a guy due to commitment or other reasons. They wish to remain single at least for d time being. But dey cant afford to, cos dey need a guy to take care of their financial needs, thus, dey start a relationship with a guy. And despite not being happy in d relationship, dey remain in it even if guys turn dem into punching bags and abuse dem violently, cos dey've got no choice. If dey dare leave d abusive relationship, dey'll starve to death cos dey've refused to work.

**(7)Joblessness of a lady leads to desperation: Most times, due to joblessness, women become desperate to hook up with guys, especially guys who r rich. These r d types u see rolling on d floor at shiloh, praying for a guy to come liberate her frm wretchedness. U see some of dem on nl creating threads and asking for where and how to attract rich guys in Lagos. While others like hadez spend their day on nl checking out guys' dp to know d rich ones and den stylishly go after dem. Guys, if ur interested in any of these faceless imps, just put on a nice dp as if ur rich, and watch pple like hateu2 run after u like she's running after lalsticlala. Some just give up completely and decide to woo us directly.

**(coolU can discover ur other hidden talents: When u have d spirit of making money without depending on ur pusssy, u'll be able to esploit different ways of making money and in d process, u may discover a talent in u. U can learn frm peeps like linda ikeji, genevieve, tiwa savage and d likes. If dis ladies had decided to depend on a guy for their financial needs, they wouldn't have discovered their wonderful talents.

***So ladies, what r u still waiting for? Goan start preparing ur CVs and application letters right now...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Flexherbal(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Lasveg(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol.. If dem go gree hear
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Gettin a job ain't easy op. Dnt make it look like as it it comes with a snap of the finger. And i'm very sure if she gets the job, boyfrnds like u will b the first to pester her for money.

So it's a two way thing

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Edybleketara: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dis is serious. Op e be like say woman don use u shine.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by chigoizie7(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Watch them come here and call op, joblessman or broke aSs
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
True.....not only ladies but as humans we need to be productive.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Edybleketara:
Dis is serious. Op e be like say woman don use u shine.
How do u mean bro?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
chigoizie7:
Watch them come here and call op, joblessman or broke aSs
d person won bury himself be dat.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Gettin a job ain't easy op. Dnt make it look like as it it comes with a snap of the finger. And i'm very sure if she gets the job, boyfrnds like u will b the first to pester her for money.

So it's a two way thing
Some hav opportunity to work but refuse to.... I spend money on my woman if i want, not d other way round.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Edybleketara: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Festivalofholi:
How do u mean bro?
No mind me.. Just carry on, ur head dey there.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Cutehector(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Some hav opportunity to work but refuse to.... I spend money on my woman if i want, not d other way round.
den if she doesn't give u, u should stop! It's not rocket science.. once u start doing smth, they get comfortable with it. And take it as a right. Like if u quit, she will begin to ask u why u ddnt send her money, bla bla bla. So stop complaining while you are the one adding petrol to the fire.

If u want her to work, den u stop givn her free money. At least for that moment.

Simple. Jeez
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by UyiIredia(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mtcheeew. As if there aren't jobless guys that pester ladies for money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by lovingT(f): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
U when they talk I hope say u get work oh. Am sure u don't. that's one of the reason why u would have time to create a thread like this.

Smh.

So lady specific. As if all ladies are jobless.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by theEYe21(f): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
All this one na story! undecided Op face reality! You are just wasting your breath. I'm sure you are dating a broke ass girl right now as we speak undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
den if she doesn't give u, u should stop! It's not rocket science.. once u start doing smth, they get comfortable with it. And take it as a right. Like if u quit, she will begin to ask u why u ddnt send her money, bla bla bla. So stop complaining while you are the one adding petrol to the fire.

If u want her to work, den u stop givn her free money. At least for that moment.

Simple. Jeez
Dis is d kindda wack mentality i'm talking about. So cos someone is giving u money means u shuldn't work again?? I'll spend my money on my biitch so she knows i own her, and if she's jobless, i'll treat her like rag.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by drewxx88(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
hope they won't attack you and call you broke ass ,but I wholly agree with you. A lady who works has more value in the eyes of her man cos the financial dependability reduces and the man would wanna plan a home with her ...
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by theEYe21(f): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Op's motive is to provoke those Nairalanders he mentioned and see their reaction, so that his thread can be on the fp undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
rokiatu:
True.....not only ladies but as humans we need to be productive.
So u wise like dis
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
theEYe21:
Op's motive is to provoke those Nairalanders he mentioned and see their reaction, so that his thread can be on the fp undecided
How old r u? U talk like a kid.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by BossKratos: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy

Chai!
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by pennytration(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
No joy..
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by theEYe21(f): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Only a kid knows a kid tongue
Festivalofholi:
How old r u? U talk like a kid.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Jadekitana(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
And who let this "thing" outa his cage? This jadekitana cum banker gist is getting stale,try something else.
Festivalofholi:
***This thread is to help all dis gold-diggers on nl to change their mentality of remaining jobless cos they feel guys are meant to take care of their financial needs.

****It is common knowledge dat nigerian women are mostly jobless pple who always depend on guys for all their financial needs. They feel they don't hav to work cos they've got pusssy and hence hav a god-giving right to be taken care of financially by us. U see dem on nl frm morning till night, especially pple like cruzita or wotever her name is, posting meaningless comments looking for likes and attention, while some do nothing but create dumb threads in order to look relevant. And for pple like jadekitana, going about chasing bankers offline is their major source of income.

****While its normal for us guys to spend money on u, these r reasons why u ladies also need to work and earn some money for urselves, rather than depending completely on dat smelly hole u've got between ur legs:

**(1)It increases ur value: Though a man can love a woman wholeheartedly if she's broke and jobless, but will definitely value u more if u actually do something to earn some money for urselves. Your value depreciates exponentially when pusssy is ur only achievement in life, and guys like me will always treat u like scum and take u for granted if ur life depends on our money. We will also treat u like sex objects and gold-diggers. So go get a job right now!

**(2)We admire a lady who works: we love to date a lady who works and earn some money for herself cos it will definitely ease her financial burden on us and d money we give to her will go a long way to complement d one she makes herself. But unfortunately, nigerian women don't want to work and thus remain jobless for life cos they've got pusssy. U see dem on nl screaming ''I don't want to date broke guys''.... Of course we know, dat will be suicide. Who will give u money to buy new bras and menstrual pads if u date broke guys?

***(3)Its for her own good: when a lady works, she'll be able to afford most things she wants without being a pest to a guy. Don't u ladies get tired of always disturbing us for recharge cards, money to replace ur torn panties and underwears, money to make a new hair after carrying d previous one for over nine months like pregnancy, money for clothes, make ups and even money for transport to come and visit us?? Ur visiting a guy and u can't afford money for transport.. Goan get job and earn urselves a little respect.

**(4)U will be useful to humanity: Most ladies due to chronic joblessness go into full time prostitution, thereby distributing AIDS and other STDs to d rest of humanity. Ladies go get a job now so u won't hav to take such desperate measure. U will also be able to assist ur family and loved ones financially.

**(5)U will be able to stay off nl for some time: Most nl ladies r so jobless dat u'll always see dem online wenever u log in. They r only offline wen dey run out of MB or r having low ba3s. Some like ireneony r so addicted to nl dat dey've entered nl hall of fame due to d amount of time spent on nl creating silly threads and posting daft comments. Get a job, and u wont hav dat much time to be on nl, and u'll earn a little respect frm us.

**(6)U will be able to live an independent life if u wish: Most ladies r not ready to go into any relationship with a guy due to commitment or other reasons. They wish to remain single at least for d time being. But dey cant afford to, cos dey need a guy to take care of their financial needs, thus, dey start a relationship with a guy. And despite not being happy in d relationship, dey remain in it even if guys turn dem into punching bags and abuse dem violently, cos dey've got no choice. If dey dare leave d abusive relationship, dey'll starve to death cos dey've refused to work.

**(7)Joblessness of a lady leads to desperation: Most times, due to joblessness, women become desperate to hook up with guys, especially guys who r rich. These r d types u see rolling on d floor at shiloh, praying for a guy to come liberate her frm wretchedness. U see some of dem on nl creating threads and asking for where and how to attract rich guys in Lagos. While others like hadez spend their day on nl checking out guys' dp to know d rich ones and den stylishly go after dem. Guys, if ur interested in any of these faceless imps, just put on a nice dp as if ur rich, and watch pple like hateu2 run after u like she's running after lalsticlala. Some just give up completely and decide to woo us directly.

**(coolU can discover ur other hidden talents: When u have d spirit of making money without depending on ur pusssy, u'll be able to esploit different ways of making money and in d process, u may discover a talent in u. U can learn frm peeps like linda ikeji, genevieve, tiwa savage and d likes. If dis ladies had decided to depend on a guy for their financial needs, they wouldn't have discovered their wonderful talents.

***So ladies, what r u still waiting for? Goan start preparing ur CVs and application letters right now...
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jadekitana:
And who let this "thing" outa his cage? This jadekitana cum banker gist is getting stale,try something else.
Just advising u gold-diggers. Feel free to let us know d ones u run after now since ur no longer chasing bankers.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Jadekitana(f): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Just advising u gold-diggers. Feel free to let us know d ones u run after now since ur no longer chasing bankers.

Advice your mother, she needs it.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2016
*Mozt of ya'll males don't have gold to dig!! undecided
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Jadekitana:

Advice your mother, she needs it.
Old cargo, Keep chasing men up and down, don't goan marry.
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Mozt of ya'll males don't have gold to dig!! undecided
puff wot r u trying to say?
Re: Ladies: Reasons Why You Need To Get A Job Now and start working by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Festivalofholi:
puff wot r u trying to say?
*That ya'll are safe.

(1) (Reply)

Most Sexy Girl Twerking Video / Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! / What Has Lanicky Done So Far ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.