Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79414 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
peeparty:
I have a question o...

1:In light of recent increase in cases of Men beating their wives (not that it has never been)...How will you ever know if your boyfriend will beat you when u get married??

How can u tell a potential wife beater

cc
twaci
ishilove
mzztega
midhie2
prettyjo
ivyy

Before marriage these signs will show. The first indication, would be his inability to control his temper when he is angry.

There are other signs like extreme possessiveness.

5 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
kaboninc:

Hi Twaci and every beautiful lady mentioned here. Forgive me....I just grabbed the entire post and with the deliberate intention of having your attention.

Also, I believe that most if not all of you are young adults and hence my question is specifically addressed to you and others within your age range.

Here's my question: why are most young girls so stingy? Stingy about loved ones, stingy about themselves, hardly ever make sacrifices over another person but rather focus their time, their energy, their money and other resources in the pursuit of vanity?

Vanity in this context: spending so much money, time and energy on looks which with tiny drops of rain or a light ray of sunlight, the looks would just vanish.

Having this crave for attention on social media especially on Facebook, like it gives one some form of validation. Like deriving some form of satisfaction, joy and happiness when you upload pictures that in the real sense never defines who you truly are. And in so doing, you create a kind of cold, intense competition, fueling rivalry among yourselves.

Hmmm dis ur question get as e b!

To me they jst wat to show off to other ladies to cos jealousy nd hate among others.

Me not stingy I give out wat I av.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kratosonofzeus: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mayor101010:
What is that thing that attracts a lady to guy sexually? I mean something that will make u want to Bleep a guy. I'm looking forward to an honest response from the ladies.
ladies in the houz.... pls answer this guy above me na

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Alezy:
this is the point, not like there won't be normal money to spend on daily needs but u ladies always crave the excess of it. that's why u think it will.be boring.
Not all ladies, Is he my father ...Only a gold digger would care for more than necessary especially if the guy is the hustling type..
I for one can take care of myself perfectly.

But, we ladies love and cherish things that comes from our man.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

It's because the equality is yet to to be given. Believe me, in most marriages nowadays, most women carries all the responsibilities.

If only women have the opportunity, for instance if child bearing can be shared, as in men can get pregnant too. cheesy
Believe me, we will do better! wink
Sweetheart, you cannot be given equality, you earn it. If you wait until you're given, you go old, young, old, young and old again. tongue

On my wedding day, my wife and I are to exchange wedding rings. I don't understand why I'll have to buy those two rings myself. Mind you, the ring here is just a kinda case study. There are many things that happen during marriages that are all kinds of wrong. A man would pay bride price, he'd be given some list by his in laws, he'd provide the items on the said list, he'd still go ahead and sponsor both the traditional marriage and the white wedding. Ah ahn! Na him kill Jesus Christ? This whole thing should be equal; 50/50. Not even 51/49. Until then, any and every talk about gender equality (in Nigeria) is trash! undecided

About men getting pregnant? Awww, I'd so much wanna experience that myself. Can you get me pregnant in any way, please
? wink grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by peeparty(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

It's difficult to know my dear, because men can keep character like green snake under the green grass. Very cunny creatures..

A very vigilant lady will know through his words and actions. How he Relate and react to things and issues especially when provoked.
Most times I pick a guy reaction from watching a movie related to wife battering.

Above all, we should pray, only the Good Lord can choose for us.

2:No Sign was ever shown from the get go, After six years of marriage he Slaps you for the very first time,would that be enough to quit

cc
omo T
Ivvy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mayor101010:
What is that thing that attracts a lady to guy sexually? I mean something that will make u want to Bleep a guy. I'm looking forward to an honest response from the ladies.
Different spec for different folk.. What attracts lady A might be a turn off for lady B.
But most ladies love clean fresh guys wink it's a plus for a guy to be appreciated sexually.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kratosonofzeus: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Different spec for different folk.. What attracts lady A might be a turn off for lady B.
But most ladies love clean fresh guys wink it's a plus for a guy to be appreciated sexually.
now I know
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Which kind of guys does an average female prefer?
The Badt or the Good guys, and why?

A good bad guy angry

Truth is, in ideology, girls want the good guys but in reality they fall often for the bad ones grin

So me think girls will prefer good guys that are flexible.

8 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Yes... In as much as money isn't love, we can rule out the fact that money is necessary to spice up that love... Money helps in showing how much you love and care wink

really? Money helps in showing how much yu love and care?...Do all girls here support this?

So it means guys can beat you...or cheat on yu...but as long as cash flows....ur satisfied.....innit?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
Sweetheart, you cannot be given equality, you earn it. If you wait until you're given, you go old, young, old, young and old again. tongue

On my wedding day, my wife and I are to exchange wedding rings. I don't understand why I'll have to buy those two rings myself. Mind you, the ring here is just a kinda case study. There are many things that happen during marriages that are all kinds of wrong. A man would pay bride price, he'd be given some list by his in laws, he'd provide the items on the said list, he'd still go ahead and sponsor both the traditional marriage and the white wedding. Ah ahn! Na him kill Jesus Christ? This whole thing should be equal; 50/50. Not even 51/49. Until then, any and every talk about gender equality (in Nigeria) is trash! undecided

About men getting pregnant? Awww, I'd so much wanna experience that myself. Can you get me pregnant in any way, please
? wink grin
Lol at the last sentence.

How can you earn equality when you are not even given a chance. I see the only part where you want equality is the money part.
. I doubt you fancy domestic work. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
kaboninc:

Hi Twaci and every beautiful lady mentioned here. Forgive me....I just grabbed the entire post and with the deliberate intention of having your attention.

Also, I believe that most if not all of you are young adults and hence my question is specifically addressed to you and others within your age range.

Here's my question: why are most young girls so stingy? Stingy about loved ones, stingy about themselves, hardly ever make sacrifices over another person but rather focus their time, their energy, their money and other resources in the pursuit of vanity?

Vanity in this context: spending so much money, time and energy on looks which with tiny drops of rain or a light ray of sunlight, the looks would just vanish.

Having this crave for attention on social media especially on Facebook, like it gives one some form of validation. Like deriving some form of satisfaction, joy and happiness when you upload pictures that in the real sense never defines who you truly are. And in so doing, you create a kind of cold, intense competition, fueling rivalry among yourselves.
direct this question to the men who patronise these girls and give them a reason to go the extra mile. They wouldn't be doing it if they weren't getting the needed reaction. hell, they are the ones you people are marrying

I don't do any of that and nobody dey find me, gather knowledge finish and tomorrow you'll visit bellanaija and see the instagram and twitter girls who just post cute pics getting married.

wetin man go do? na to use the winning formula

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

really? Money helps in showing how much yu love and care?...Do all girls here support this?

So it means guys can beat you...or cheat on yu...but as long as cash flows....ur satisfied.....innit?

Where in my post do you get that...
Abeg when is beating, cheating and slapping classified as an art of Loving
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
peeparty:

2:No Sign was ever shown from the get go, After six years of marriage he Slaps you for the very first time,would that be enough to quit

cc
omo T
Ivvy

Honestly no, it wouldnt be enough for me to quit. However if I observe that it's an attitude he intends to continue with, surely I will quit.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kratosonofzeus: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
ivyy:

A good bad guy angry

Truth is, in ideology, girls want the good guys but in reality they fall often for the bad ones grin

in the sense that girls fall for badt guys who only wanna use nd dump them.....but dt guy dt has been dying for their love....they won't give him a little chance......why do ladies always bhave diz way.....mayb dy love use nd dump shaa iono.....
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Where in my post do you get that...
Abeg when is beating, cheating and slapping classified as an art of Loving

You said"Money helps in showing how much you love and care"

so it means I can do whatever I want....as long as I keep giving you money...innit?

But that's what yu said...don't try to deviate grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
peeparty:

cc
omo T
Ivvy
I swear it will . Make person no come kill me for my mama cool
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by wizard007(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:

Yea, I am.

[size=28pt]I SMELL[/size] lies
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ziggarrr: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
I collected a girl's number from a friend. We chatted on WhatsApp for sometime before we decided to meet up.
On that day, we really enjoyed our company (or so I thought) she looked happy as I took her to where she entered a bike and promised to call me when she gets home. Na so she no call o till I decided to call her but she didn't pick up. I called back morning, afternoon no way. I decided to call with another number, as she hear my voice, she cut call. I tried sending message on WhatsApp, no response.

Till today, I keep asking myself what went wrong.... Please ladies make una help me o, make this kind thing no happen next time.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Mayor101010(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
What about you?
Omotayor123:

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You said"Money helps in showing how much you love and care"

so it means I can do whatever I want....as long as I keep giving you money...innit?

But that's what yu said...don't try to deviate grin

Yes. And I repeat money helps in showing love.
I didn't say Money is Love..

And I ask again, when does beating and cheating mean love

If you love someone really, how does beating and cheating comes into the picture

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
ivyy:

A good bad guy angry

To the best of my knowledge and understanding, a bad cannot be good, same way a good can't be bad and that means appropriating both to an entity isn't attainable. So how can just 1 man be a good bad guy?

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by peeparty(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ziggarrr:
I collected a girl's number from a friend. We chatted on WhatsApp for sometime before we decided to meet up.
On that day, we really enjoyed our company (or so I thought) she looked happy as I took her to where she entered a bike and promised to call me when she gets home. Na so she no call o till I decided to call her but she didn't pick up. I called back morning, afternoon no way. I decided to call with another number, as she hear my voice, she cut call. I tried sending message on WhatsApp, no response.

Till today, I keep asking myself what went wrong.... Please ladies make una help me o, make this kind thing no happen next time.

You get mouth odour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Lol at the last sentence.

How can you earn equality when you are not even given a chance. I see the only part where you want equality is the money part.
. I doubt you fancy domestic work. cool
But money is the basis for (almost) everything that happens. That not withstanding, when we agree to be equal, we'd share everything equally: monetary responsibilities, work, kids, etc

And just so we are clear, how many of our modern homes these days do not have house helps? Do the women (the wives) really do the domestic works themselves? I guess the works are mostly done by the maids, no
? wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ziggarrr:

Only one thing, YOU DIDN'T MEET UP TO HER EXPECTATIONS.

I suspect she expect you to give her money (" in form of T. Fare while she was going). She must think you are either broke or stingy.

Sorry dear grin grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
"Money helps in showing love"

"Money is not Love"........ grin cheesy grin......this is so interesting...I think av gotten da answer already cheesy, thanks Omotayor
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mayor101010:
What about you?
Truthfully..
I don't know.
But I know I have this thing for masculine and strong guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

And yet you left the most important one out... Money! Deny it. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kratosonofzeus: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
poor guys dnt look fresh
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
Yee... I never knew money spark sexual attraction.

Money may cause a lady to date a guy, but to make her feel like having sex with him, I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
"Money helps in showing love"

"Money is not Love"........ grin cheesy grin......this is so interesting...I think av gotten da answer already cheesy, thanks Omotayor

Good to know.. You are welcome cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Which amongst these hurtsa gf more?

1. I Hate You!

2. I Never Loved You!

3. I regret the day you became my gf!

3. You are ugly!

4. You are the worst human ever to grace this earth.!

cc twaci , omotayor123 , mhiz ,
safarigirl , mimzy , and others that cares to give an answer to this question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.