Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79574 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
poor guys dnt look fresh
Tnx you jare...cheesy grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mayor101010:
What is that thing that attracts a lady to guy sexually? I mean something that will make u want to Bleep a guy. I'm looking forward to an honest response from the ladies.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
poor guys dnt look fresh
Which means that money should be on that list? grin

Or wait...are you saying with the 'fresh', she had taken care of the 'money'?
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Which amongst these hurtsa gf more?

1. I Hate You!

2. I Never Loved You!

3. I regret the day you became my gf!

3. You are ugly!

4. You are the worst human ever to grace this earth.!

cc twaci , omotayor123 , mhiz ,
safarigirl , mimzy , and others that cares to give an answer to this question.

They are all hurtful statements. It depends on the situation sha.
If I found out that a guy I loved cheated on me and when I confront him, he tells me he never loved me. I'll be soo devastated.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Yee... I never knew money spark sexual attraction.

Money may cause a lady to date a guy, but to make her feel like having sex with him, I don't think so.
Hian! Some girls even cüm just seeing money. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Which amongst these hurtsa gf more?

1. I Hate You!

2. I Never Loved You!

3. I regret the day you became my gf!

3. You are ugly!

4. You are the worst human ever to grace this earth.!

cc twaci , omotayor123 , mhiz ,
safarigirl , mimzy , and others that cares to give an answer to this question.
Chai.. All hurt, Calling a girl you have once professed your love for, telling her she is your heaven on earth. Ugly... Wicked oooo. but I Hate you hurt more. cool

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
I wish to ask a question too..

I'd use a story to explain myself. I hav this female friend, we'v been online friends for years.. way back to the very times 2go came up, up till this day, we'v not yet met ourselves in person. Well dats not the issue. She says she met a guy sometime last year and dis guy in question is the nicest man any girl can wish to have, and dat he even proposed to her.. she told me dat she doesn't love him shocked

I'm so surprised.. like seriously, u hav someone who lavishes u with gifts, is caring, nice, gentle, cute, buh she doesn't feel any love for him.

I duno if u get my point

So my question is this

What is it dat a guy will do dat will make a girl attracted to him.. cuz from what she told me, this dude is 100 percent cool.. buh she just doesn't seem to return the feelings.

It's really hurting me cuz i"v been there.
i feel for him. He was a nice guy.... And nice guys don't hit it
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
Hian! Some girls even cüm just seeing money. cheesy
Chai!!! My hands no dey oooo grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
got no questions to ask twaci or the girls. I'm cool

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:

They are all hurtful statements. It depends on the situation sha.
If I found out that a guy I loved cheated on me and when I confront him, he tells me he never loved me. I'll be soo devastated.

The scenario differ though, but I'm gonna make use of this word that gets you devastated on someone right now.

*hehehehehe, thank God I have gotten a painful word to use on gf*

Thanks for this mhiz, I appreciate.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Chai.. All hurt, Calling a girl you have once professed your love for, telling her she is your heaven on earth. Ugly... Wicked oooo. but I Hate you hurt more. cool

Thanks for this answer.

*where is my phone sef* *calling and also using this word "I Hate You" on gf right now*
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
But money is the basis for (almost) everything that happens. That not withstanding, when we agree to be equal, we'd share everything equally: monetary responsibilities, work, kids, etc

And just so we are clear, how many of our modern homes these days do not have house helps? Do the women (the wives) really do the domestic works themselves? I guess the works are mostly done by the maids, no
? wink
Which maids... Ladies don wise up.
Living with a maid nowadays is like sleeping with fire on your roof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Chai!!! My hands no dey oooo grin
undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Thanks for this answer.

*where is my phone sef* *calling and also using this word "I Hate You" on gf right now*
I wanted to ask if you are not planing on using it on someone.
No try am Abeg... All this girls no get Chill these days.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

The scenario differ though, but I'm gonna make use of this word that gets you devastated on someone right now.

*hehehehehe, thank God I have gotten a painful word to use on gf*

Thanks for this mhiz, I appreciate.
If she use bottle break ur head later, I no dey o. smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by zicoraads: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Geni340
Laveda
Twaci
Ivvy

Esé gan kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by baba11(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Following...
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:
If she use bottle break ur head later, I no dey o. smiley

Hahahahaha, the boy is a badt boy, so nothing they happen. lol
#OmoEsan
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by wizard007(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
how much time do you spend with her?

What did you look like when you got married and what do you look like now? What does the driver look like?

Some women are into looks, could be a case of Steve Urkle vs. idris Elba (no offence smiley)

...the major question though is, how much time do you spend with her? You give her gifts and compliments, cool and all, but how much of your time does she get? Is she around the driver more than she's around you?

So i always have to look better than the next male around us (me and my wife), how do i pull that feat? plastic surgery? Talk of being very much around her, how can a man be around his wife more than the driver who is a domestic staff, i am appalled that you are even asking all these questions, just tell that dude he married a cum-bucket not a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Which maids... Ladies don wise up.
Living with a maid nowadays is like sleeping with fire on your roof.
Lmao. Why? Are you afraid that she'd come and start spreading legs like rumours...like:::: cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
where did you see romantic? Marriage is not a Harlequin novel, so every man cannot be romantic, African men particularly don't have it in them.

But complimenting your wife and making her feel sexy is not the same as doing surprise dinners/ trips, writing poetry or buying her chocolate/flowers.

I'm not asking anybody to be romantic[b], I said putnsome passion in it. Care for your wife like you would care for a new car or are you incapable of that?[/b]
I can understand better now, i kinda see/interprete the bolded as being romantic.
Thanks for clarification.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

I wanted to ask if you are not planing on using it on someone.
No try am Abeg... All this girls no get Chill these days.

Hehehehehe, I term it repacaution for making me go through stress by playing hard to get.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by yorex2011: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Waiting for male version of the thread grin grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
Lmao. Why? Are you afraid that she'd come and start spreading legs like rumours...like:::: cheesy
Not at all... I am not planing to get married to a Shameless man.
But cases of maids killing, torturing and kidnapping kids of their master is rampant nowadays.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehe, I term it repacaution for making me go through stress by playing hard to get.
You are supposed to love her more for playing hard to get. Not the other way round.. If she no gree at all at all nko undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Not at all... I am not planing to get married to a Shameless man.
But cases of maids killing, torturing and kidnapping kids of their master is rampant nowadays.
True, but they are not always 'shameless' before you marry them, and 'shamelessness' isn't written on their faces. Well... wink

So you plan to be a full time house wife
?

6 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
True, but they are not always 'shameless' before you marry them, and 'shamelessness' isn't written on their faces. Well... wink

So you plan to be a full time house wife
?
By God's grace, I won't fall victim of such men.

If I plan on that, I for no worry myself go higher institution.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
You are supposed to love her more for playing hard to get. Not the other way round.. If she no gree at all at all nko undecided

Lol, all men aren't same. majority are allergic to delays when wooing a lady, me inclusive.

Sometimes I ask myself why our ladies still haven't dropped the mentality of a man must chase me for long before I would agree to date him.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, all men aren't same. majority are allergic to delays when wooing a lady, me inclusive.

Sometimes I ask myself why our ladies still haven't dropped the mentality of a man must chase me for long before I would agree to date him.
Some ladies don't do that on purpose.
They may at first not fancy you. But your persistence or something about you might later get them attracted to you.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

Some ladies don't do that on purpose.
They may at first not fancy you. But your persistence or something about you might later get them attracted to you.

I would kinda agree with you on this, but most times, majority ladies know what their end say would be from the moment a toaster says HI and start making moves that means he desire a relationship with the lady.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

But I hope you know that in every 10 male friends for example, about 9 will not mind going beneath the sheets with you.

I have a lot of friends who always give me tales of girls they've slept with who have boyfriends.

So when those guys get into serious relationships they are wary of those guys coming in the disguise of friendship cos they know those guys also have the same intention like they did to other people's girlfriends while they were single.

Now I know why you've been all out against it lately. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I would kinda agree with you on this, but most times, majority ladies know what their end say would be from the moment a toaster says HI and start making moves that means he desire a relationship with the lady.
yess.. But the lady may not desire a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.