Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79578 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
ivyy:

We are sometimes stingy because some of us by default, have the screwed up mentality that the men should do the caretaking and the providing alone grin grin

But as maturity sets in, or marriage kicks in, the sensible ones amongst us will understand better grin

This is someone who has actually acknowledged the fact that most young ladies are stingy.

Like you said, as they mature, they will begin to appreciate what it means to make sacrifices. The problem could be the time it will take and if they will ever change.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:

oya go bak to ur sender ooo,u v bin stylishly lukin for my twouble

U mean yo hate

me? Okayz embarassed
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by braithwaite(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Mathematical:

your reason please

Even if I state my reason..doesn't change the fact that you ladies are sly in nature.. sorry bout that

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ayomide93(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2016
I decided to contribute to this post having seen so many comments.
1. The idea of guys been polygamous is a very wrong notion. Personally I am not polygamous. I am a one man one woman person.
2. The act of guys cheating even when they have all they want in their partner is inevitable. Let me give an example. As christians we all love God but often time we sin, that's us cheating on him. When guys cheat simply it is physical, it might probably be to boost their ego, boost their control over the women folks or probably to boast among their friends so they won't be ridiculed.
3. The issue of money and some guys been scared of their women more comfortable than them. Personally I don't know why some guys think a confident, self assured woman is a turn off. I would always want my woman to elevate me in the positive ways.
4. I decided personally that no matter how rich my partner is when I get committed, I would always pay you a salary for your upkeep, though it might be small but yes I would pay my part. I took you from your parents because I felt I can take care of you, when then should I not play that role. So earn *2 of what I earn, I would still pay you salary.
5. The issue of sex again. Personally I believe in intimacy sex. If you can give me a good Mouth Gig then I should be able to eat you out there so well. I believe a normal penetrative sex shouldn't be more than 5-7minutes. The fore play and the intimacy is the sexual stimulation. That is even enough sexual satisfaction to me.
6. As for guys being nice or doing a lot of calling when asking a lady out. I do that often personally because I believe communication is key but I learnt my lesson the hard way because I pushed my one true love away due to that. It became stalking at a time. Sometimes in relationship I believe we need space, space to do our own thinking without our partner interfering.
7. Personally I don't like excessive. I don't love the busty and big yanshed woman. Just me moderate and above all be very intelligent. Your intelligence is what I need, not you cooking my food or doing styles in bed. And the idea of you washing my cloth is a no no for me. You are not my slave.
For any relationship to work, communication and time is key and money is very very important. I say again important, if not now later, responsibilities needs money and as a man it is my duty to provide for my partner and my family, that's what makes me a man. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ayomide93(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2016
1. The idea of guys been polygamous is a very wrong notion. Personally I am not polygamous. I am a one man one woman person.
2. The act of guys cheating even when they have all they want in their partner is inevitable. Let me give an example. As christians we all love God but often time we sin, that's us cheating on him. When guys cheat simply it is physical, it might probably be to boost their ego, boost their control over the women folks or probably to boast among their friends so they won't be ridiculed.
3. The issue of money and some guys been scared of their women more comfortable than them. Personally I don't know why some guys think a confident, self assured woman is a turn off. I would always want my woman to elevate me in the positive ways.
4. I decided personally that no matter how rich my partner is when I get committed, I would always pay you a salary for your upkeep, though it might be small but yes I would pay my part. I took you from your parents because I felt I can take care of you, when then should I not play that role. So earn *2 of what I earn, I would still pay you salary.
5. The issue of sex again. Personally I believe in intimacy sex. If you can give me a good Mouth Gig then I should be able to eat you out there so well. I believe a normal penetrative sex shouldn't be more than 5-7minutes. The fore play and the intimacy is the sexual stimulation. That is even enough sexual satisfaction to me.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
direct this question to the men who patronise these girls and give them a reason to go the extra mile. They wouldn't be doing it if they weren't getting the needed reaction. hell, they are the ones you people are marrying

I don't do any of that and nobody dey find me, gather knowledge finish and tomorrow you'll visit bellanaija and see the instagram and twitter girls who just post cute pics getting married.

wetin man go do? na to use the winning formula

That's the point.

Do you live or is your survival which in this case is so vague dependent on a validation from me? Do you know what I define or what are my criteria for validation are?

It is very difficult (and I must acknowledge the very rare ones) to find young girls who can easily give out (not just making sacrifice) without fuming. If you no be like that (dem crowd), shey you go die? For the fact that those who post cute pictures of themselves on instagram and co are getting married doesn't make them 'winners'. Heck, those guys who marry these social media crazy girls end up in the same social media way.

Most important thing is finding happiness and true peace. So safarigirl, if them pweetysugar or Mhizsucre is so selfish and stingy even against her own self, that does not make you want to 'copy' her just because you perceive that she is a 'winner'.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Mathematical(f): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2016
braithwaite:

Even if I state my reason..doesn't change the fact that you ladies are sly in nature.. sorry bout that

wasn't that the reason this thread was create to ask anything you see confusing about we ladies and the general shrewdness?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
1 What makes you fall for a guy?

2 Would you still stay with a guy you love but his sex game aint strong?

3 How do you think is the best way to satisfy a girl?

Cc:Twaci,Optional1,Laveda safarigirl and others
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Hisduchess(f): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
I wish to ask a question too..

I'd use a story to explain myself. I hav this female friend, we'v been online friends for years.. way back to the very times 2go came up, up till this day, we'v not yet met ourselves in person. Well dats not the issue. She says she met a guy sometime last year and dis guy in question is the nicest man any girl can wish to have, and dat he even proposed to her.. she told me dat she doesn't love him shocked

I'm so surprised.. like seriously, u hav someone who lavishes u with gifts, is caring, nice, gentle, cute, buh she doesn't feel any love for him.

I duno if u get my point

So my question is this

What is it dat a guy will do dat will make a girl attracted to him.. cuz from what she told me, this dude is 100 percent cool.. buh she just doesn't seem to return the feelings.

It's really hurting me cuz i"v been there.
I think it depends on d lady in question cos for me if u like spend all ur shiishii on me if u gat no brains I will definitely run away one day.though some kind of rejection sometimes comes from the physical attribute of the guy.cos some girls will be like babe how u come dey date this short engine nah? and u know that short guys knows how to take care of there woman,buh that physical attribute makes it difficult for them to find a cool and nice babe to date.so there is more to why ur friend refuses to date d guy.#my10cents#
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:
Good morning dear, I can see the ladies in here have answered your questions. But lemme add few points to what they have said.

1. Well, here's what I think about our 'stingyness'. We can not give what we don't have. This could come in terms of money, affection or action. But there are times when we limit our giving and those times are when we feel there are not appreciated.
Even the ones you have you don't even give...not even yourself. And money, if it is among the list of things you could give out, will be the last. Am not even talking of being appreciated. That is on its own. No matter the gender, if one doesn't appreciate the things you do, then you could withdraw. The focus on the other hand is giving in the first place.

2. U are talking about makeup here. Lol. Well personally we do it for fun. We love looking different once in a while. And here's another thing, I feel I look pretty much younger without makeup embarassed

For fun, may be you could be having fun while applying it...then yes for fun. Please note that am not against you having make up or trying to enhance your beauty. However, I've noticed that these things have become so ingrained in the consciousness of a young lady that it becomes a life support for her. If she's not on make-up, then that will be a bad day. Which takes me back to where I said they derive some form of validation for applying make-up (not because they are beautiful).

3. Attention seeking! Ha! To be honest, we kinda thrive on it. Its like a 'Weldone' to all our efforts of looking good or so....
But hey, I feel everyone enjoys attention as much as we do. You guys don't just make it obvious cheesy

Yes, attention seeking! Maybe you think its like a 'well done' to all your efforts but in reality, it is not. Too much of it actually makes her look insecure, have low-self esteem and not confident. What it means is that without the beauty, there's probably nothing on the table to offer. Even the ability to turn the beauty to create value or wealth is not there and may never be there.

Guys, we do enjoy the attention and we make it obvious. But for most of us, (unlike most of the girls), our lives, our survival does not depend on it.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

So yu saying

ur perfect....good for yu though

Yes,i am. cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

I think it depends on d lady in question cos for me if u like spend all ur shiishii on me if u gat no brains I will definitely run away one day.though some kind of rejection sometimes comes from the physical attribute of the guy.cos some girls will be like babe how u come dey date this short engine nah? and u know that short guys knows how to take care of there woman,buh that physical attribute makes it difficult for them to find a cool and nice babe to date.so there is more to why ur friend refuses to date d guy.#my10cents#
lol what den would satisfy a woman in this life grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

The things ladies say in hush tones about guys....

He could be a short engine, but still doesn't make him a powerful engine.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:

Nothing can satisfy a woman (and a man)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ..These ladies forget money is secondary.

That's the ones who even think about it in the first place.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Hisduchess(f): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Ayomide93:
6. As for guys being nice or doing a lot of calling when asking a lady out. I do that often personally because I believe communication is key but I learnt my lesson the hard way because I pushed my one true love away due to that. It became stalking at a time. Sometimes in relationship I believe we need space, space to do our own thinking without our partner interfering.
7. Personally I don't like excessive. I don't love the busty and big yanshed woman. Just me moderate and above all be very intelligent. Your intelligence is what I need, not you cooking my food or doing styles in bed. And the idea of you washing my cloth is a no no for me. You are not my slave.
For any relationship to work, communication and time is key and money is very very important. I say again important, if not now later, responsibilities needs money and as a man it is my duty to provide for my partner and my family, that's what makes me a man. Thank you.

bros u yaff killed me ooo.God bless u for this write up.u are truely a man with a lot of intelligence. kudos
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

Of course, Love comes naturally and it cost Nothing.
But money is important oooo, the love will be boring smiley

When we talk of money, we do not refer to an absolute lack of it. But the sparing nature of it. Like I am not earning that much (the much I earn can comfortably take care of my needs, which also depend on what my needs are).

How much money do you think is required if I may ask
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Hisduchess(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:

when the right person comes things will fall in place.there wunt be much stress to satisfy her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by braithwaite(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Mathematical:

wasn't that the reason this thread was create to ask anything you see confusing about we ladies and the general shrewdness?

[b]

sad you stubborn ooh..

OK lemme ask you this this..I dated a girl for almost a year and half..trust me, I see love in her eyes..couldn't explain that in details.. were so tight up even her granny knows me . To cut it short, comes the night before she travels out..that night hav never witness someone crying like she does,didn't know when tears roll down mi eyes..I encourage, advice her and all .and we discussed on communication.. which is vital if wer to keep the relationship steady.. first two days after she left,we talk and chat almost every time.. then al of a sudden she change.i message her the fourth day she didn't reply my text nor pick up her Skype call..give her days maybe something came up..weeks goneby I was curious what's happening, I'd to call up her mum..her mum pick the call and her mum was about giving her the phone when I overheard her lamenting that she don't want to talk to me..her mum ad to convince her,thn she recieve the call ,her tone was not encouragin,asked her why she's bn acting weird lately.. no cogent reason..she's just muttering.. ad to hang up the call with annoyance and text her.tell her am sorry if I'd wronged her in any way...no reply.. almost every other day,I text and call no sign of her..and I don't want to ruin my ego.i'd to call it quit with her..

So ma'am explain this scenery

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Ayomide93:

Lol...you poured out your heart in this post. Its cool.

However, for the sections I highlighted, I think with time, you will change your thoughts and perceptions.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Hisduchess(f): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

The things ladies say in hush tones about guys....

He could be a short engine, but still doesn't make him a powerful engine.

bros no be lie ooo. what we discuss behind u pples back chai! nah die ooo.I still remembered when one guy was following me upandan to marry him,when I showed my friend d guy she was like babe no gree ooo.see his head ooo how are u gonna push out his kids cos they go get big head like their papa.u want ur thing to tear reach ur chest abi. so we ladies we get plenty wahala so make una just understand us bikonu
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
KingTom Abeg pass me one keg of burukutu, I don land grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ayomide93(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2016
There was this issue of commitment. I don't know if it was here I saw it or the other thread. I am not scared of commitments personally. The only thing have ever been scared of is marriage. And even up till now I am still so scared. But as men, I don't believe we should be scared of commitment, we are scared mainly cos commitment involves you not cheating again, you looking out for your partner and you sharing you and all of you with your partner. I think commitment is deep and it scares the shit out of us.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ayomide93(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol...you poured out your heart in this post. Its cool.

However, for the sections I highlighted, I think with time, you will change your thoughts and perceptions.
Well, I have seen a lot bro and I use my brother's marriage and parents marriage to judge. I have friends who are hopelessly in love also and they hardly don't show it. I can tell you that this things won't change. I have made up my mind, I only pray that God should give me the strength to be a good husband, father and stay committed to my family and that God should increase me in every way and bless me with money to take care of all of my family needs without me complaining.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Mathematical(f): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2016
braithwaite:

[b]

sad you stubborn ooh..

OK lemme ask you this this..I dated a girl for almost a year and half..trust me, I see love in her eyes..couldn't explain that in details.. were so tight up even her granny knows me . To cut it short, comes the night before she travels out..that night hav never witness someone crying like she does,didn't know when tears roll down mi eyes..I encourage, advice her and all .and we discussed on communication.. which is vital if wer to keep the relationship steady.. first two days after she left,we talk and chat almost every time.. then al of a sudden she change.i message her the fourth day she didn't reply my text nor pick up her Skype call..give her days maybe something came up..weeks goneby I was curious what's happening, I'd to call up her mum..her mum pick the call and her mum was about giving her the phone when I overheard her lamenting that she don't want to talk to me..her mum ad to convince her,thn she recieve the call ,her tone was not encouragin,asked her why she's bn acting weird lately.. no cogent reason..she's just muttering.. ad to hang up the call with annoyance and text her.tell her am sorry if I'd wronged her in any way...no reply.. almost every other day,I text and call no sign of her..and I don't want to ruin my ego.i'd to call it quit with her..

So ma'am explain this scenery

[/b]

ah.. cry cry cry..oh sorry mate.
Dunno if this your story is geniune.''geniune '' I mean maybe you didn't pour it out all what happen..if we ask her she'll tell her own side of the story..
But if it checks out that your right and that's exactly she did, then she act immature for not telling you the main reason of her new attitude towards you.well we are al different.

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ayomide93(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

bros u yaff killed me ooo.God bless u for this write up.u are truely a man with a lot of intelligence. kudos
Thanks... Personally I am not interested in how much my partner earns. If you tell me good, if you don't good. I am not just interested. Its my duty to provide for your needs. Its all because I felt I could take care of you was why I told you to be mine. How would your folks fill if I can't provide all of your needs.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

bros no be lie ooo. what we discuss behind u pples back chai! nah die ooo.I still remembered when one guy was following me upandan to marry him,when I showed my friend d guy she was like babe no gree ooo.see his head ooo how are u gonna push out his kids cos they go get big head like their papa.u want ur thing to tear reach ur chest abi. so we ladies we get plenty wahala so make una just understand us bikonu

See what am saying? No be woman born that man with 'big' head?

Hmmmmm
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by wizard007(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
people are different.

You misinterpreted that, conveniently skipping my first statement and the last one. I mentioned looks as a second option to 'time'

You don't have to look better than the next male, a woman would date Mr Ibu if he's a constant in her life even if her husband looks like Idris Elba, it's not about looks for most women finally.

It turns out the man travels for periods of four months, which means the woman doesn't get to spend time with him as much as the driver. He's not around her like the driver is.

Like I said, women are different, while many women can live through that, some simply find solace in the closest person.

No be me get wife so I can't go about calling her names, it's disrespectful to her husband

True, but in the long run sha most women do @ the bolded, leaves me wondering why people tag the male folk promiscuous mostly, I've been in a situation where an engaged lady was rooting for me, I did the do anyway but sat down one day and thought about the whole issue, I couldn't phantom what I had on the guy (her husband to be)

In actual fact the lady in question is even richer than I was and the fiancée? He could buy me, the day I met him he was just too cool, good looking well behaved, and ready to kill a lion for the girl. The lady is not even promiscuous because I was close to her, she spent virtually all of her free time with me and I know how she handles other guys pestering her, this scenario alone left a bad perception in my heart till date about women. Can we just satisfy una?

Mehn you people are just complicated, she's married to the guy now and I can't categorically say she won't so it again, but why is the question, why cheat on the dude while you were engaged and you've got no stain on him.

Love is overrated I believe, its a charade according to the general definition.

Women: the most confusing/confused set of God's creation.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ayomide93:
Well, I have seen a lot bro and I use my brother's marriage and parents marriage to judge. I have friends who are hopelessly in love also and they hardly don't show it. I can tell you that this things won't change. I have made up my mind, I only pray that God should give me the strength to be a good husband, father and stay committed to my family and that God should increase me in every way and bless me with money to take care of all of my family needs without me complaining.

That's the much I can take from you!

Like I earlier mentioned, women can never be satisfied.

That thing about monthly stipend and cooking good food or styles in bed, lol. With time sha.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
wizard007:

True, but in the long run sha most women do @ the bolded, leaves me wondering why people tag the male folk promiscuous mostly, I've been in a situation where an engaged lady was rooting for me, I did the do anyway but sat down one day and thought about the whole issue, I couldn't phantom what I had on the guy (her husband to be)

In actual fact the lady in question is even richer than I was and the fiancée? He could buy me, the day I met him he was just too cool, good looking well behaved, and ready to kill a lion for the girl. The lady is not even promiscuous because I was close to her, she spent virtually all of her free time with me and I know how she handles other guys pestering her, this scenario alone left a bad perception in my heart till date about women. Can we just satisfy una?

Mehn you people are just complicated, she's married to the guy now and I can't categorically say she won't so it again, but why is the question, why cheat on the dude while you were engaged and you've got no stain on him.

Love is overrated I believe, its a charade according to the general definition.

Women: the most confusing/confused set of God's creation.

Hmmm...she cheated and you were wondering why she cheated when ironically, she cheated with you. You were the CHEAT and instead of you to think about why YOU CHEATED with someone you know is engaged, you're here gnashing your teeth on why she did so with you.

Maybe who knows, your wife to be is doing something behind your back, because you did same thing to one's partner.

Whatever you might think about her, applies to you too. Hence, as much as she is confused, so are you too.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
I've read many comments here and I dunno why most comments centred on sex. Well lemme join the trend.

Firstly, girls are so complicated, to me good sex depends on LUCK and performance. See lemme tell you, when you cum, you can boldly say you've had good sex. Now this is the thing, except the guy has some issues, that's when he won't cum even if the girl is just lying flat on the bed like corpse or even bleeting like a goat. Now the problem is the ladies, jeez, what is wrong with you guys, different g spots, different everything, you do some trick on Nnenna and she screams the big O you do the same trick on Tola and she will be looking at you like zombie. Heck I once dated a girl that her control was her belly button, can you imagine, belly button, don't even go there except you want to take her to high heavens and round off, once you go there she won't even know where she is anymore. There was a day I was playing with a colleague and I playfully touched her ear lobe and she reacted in a funny manner, I knew I hit something, I only probed her further to confirm and she indeed confirmed to me that her ear lobe was a climax center. Now that's where the luck comes in, you need luck to know that place, many ladies don't help matters at all, some don't know their g spots sef. I personally discovered the belly button own. Luck goes a long way.

Now performance cheesy mehn niqqaz needs to work hard, concentrate on the chick, not yourself because whether you like it or not you go explode. Make a girl cum I swear she will come back again. Performance is key, that's why you burn many calories, styles plenty for market, know the style that suits the chick in front of you. grin

Sorry say the tori long, cheesy na sex talk grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Hisduchess(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

See what am saying? No be woman born that man with 'big' head?
Hmmmmm
lol.abeg no mind us jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (46) (Reply)

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.