Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79652 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
second question

Is it proper for a guy to begin to give gifts to a girl at the early stages of dating?

no it isn't good...... let the relationship blossom first.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Third question

In your opinion ladies, what are those things you don't like that guys always form a habit of doing

I reall don't like rude guys.. simple
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by sosa993: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Third question

In your opinion ladies, what are those things you don't like that guys always form a habit of doing

I really don't like rude guys.. simple
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

lol.abeg no mind us jare

I don chop una dose tire.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
sosa993:

no it isn't good...... let the relationship blossom first.

Hmmmm

Deviation from the norm
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nnaabros:
Do women really like deep kissing? I mean deep kissing with tongue and all? Or just plain lips only? smiley

Individual difference to me I prefer deep kisses dont know abt other ladies.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:
You are welcome smiley

If she doesn't like you she doesn't.

If she wants to be a friend, so be it
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

If she doesn't like you she doesn't.

If she wants to be a friend, so be it
Whatever rocks your boat smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Fkhalifa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci I want to know why you feel uneasy around virgins?

And to all ladies, what are the green lights you show to a guy you have a thing for?

What are the bedmatic flaws you can endure in a guy?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc nice questions there...
Got alot of questions to answer and lik naijaboiy said, many aren't even true to themselves.

brb make I charge
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Odunharry:
kaboninc nice questions there...
Got alot of questions to answer and lik naijaboiy said, many aren't even true to themselves.

brb make I charge
This thread has gotten this far without issues, why try to start one now?

This thread was created for those with questions, not those who believe they already have the answers. If you feel u can do better, start up yours.

Respect is reciprocal. smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:

This thread was created for those with questions, not those who believe they already have the answers. If you feel u can do better, start up yours.

Thread Prefect!!!!

Maybe he has some personal experiences about ladies. Especially about the lying aspect. Maybe he thinks the responses here are not a true reflection of them ladies.

Let's hear him na
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
chisco82:

Adeh39 ask you a question "Are you for real?"
Won't the babe say he is not serious?
an unserious man is one who calls a woman everyday IMO, if he was busy, he wouldn't be calling me constantly.... But that's me
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
BlessedFellow:
1. Why do some girls remain in relationship they know has no headway? Going into committed relationship with a guy they know there is no prospect of them getting married in the future?

2. Why is it that girls don't like nice guys? One of my buddies was so nice to his girls that he will ask any male friend to sit in the rear seat of his car when he wants to go pick her up. I was shocked to hear the lady carried on and that ended the r/ship.

3. Why do some girls prefer lies to the truth? They will go with anyone who tells them big lies like he's Dangote's cousin etc rather than a hardworking and sincere guy?

4. What's special about tall, dark, muscular guys?

1. To me is to keep me busy till I find my Mr right. Am using him as my hand bag 4 d main time......... Lol grin

2. I lyk nice guys who doesnt pretend to b some else. Be urself nd b nice to me.

3. I hate guys who lie will b disappointed to any guy i find out has been lying to me. Dat relationship wil be over at dat minute.

4. Nothing is special abt them is jst our mentality. Who no lyk better thing.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

Thread Prefect!!!!

Maybe he has some personal experiences about ladies. Especially about the lying aspect. Maybe he thinks the responses here are not a true reflection of them ladies.

Let's hear him na
Good.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Twaci I want to know why you feel uneasy around virgins?
I don't want to break anyone's heart or be anyone's first love as I can not say that I am a perfect lover.

I can not have anyone saying I ruined his first love. smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Geist(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
ireneony:
cos it is not acceptable in the society we live in.
Most guys tag ladies dat do such "cheap"

A question for you miss. Which tends to attract you most in a guy? Personality or looks and please depending on your answer describe what personality or looks you like best. Also how exactly would you like a nairaland guy make amove on you if he were interested.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by zicoraads: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cherryice undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
an unserious man is one who calls a woman everyday IMO, if he was busy, he wouldn't be calling me constantly.... But that's me

Are you for real? He calls you every day yet you say he's not serious?

Chai... I wonder what you want as a woman
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by smexy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
optional1:

Individual difference to me I prefer deep kisses dont know abt other ladies.
ok .. How will you treat a situation were your guy finds saliva exchange disgusting?
I didnt use the word 'feel' cause any lady am sure will feel bad.. Like 'do i irritate him or what'?
Is it enough reason to initiate breakup?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by smexy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

dont mind em, i've met one that said there are times she enjoys her man missing her calls
Ladies are weird.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Braintouch(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
See girls preaching what they don't, and can't, practice. Hypocrisy.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Odunharry(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:

Haba.. honestly im enjoying every bit of the thread..
Only quoted what naijaboiy said which is partly true..
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Natotogokillme: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nonsense! grin flash the cash and get the toto. That's the best way of knowing girls of this century grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by smexy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Geist:
A question for you miss. Which tends to attract you most in a guy? Personality or looks and please depending on your answer describe what personality or looks you like best. Also how exactly would you like a nairaland guy make amove on you if he were interested.
if she chooses personality, its either she's forming what she isnt or doesn't understand the question.
Personality is deep, looks or maybe something else should be the right answer i think..
Personality keeps one in a relationship, it will only attract if you've known the person overtime.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Fkhalifa(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:
I don't want to break anyone's heart or be anyone's first love as I can not say that I am a perfect lover.

I can not have anyone saying I ruined his first love. smiley
lool, :' cheesy if I say I haven't been surprised with your experience and intelligent responses, I would be lying, from your photos I've seen in the past,I always imagine you are one very young girl, ajebutter with little or no experience about life...
Anyways, me love that, you good.

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BlessedFellow: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
optional1:

1. To me is to keep me busy till I find my Mr right. Am using him as my hand bag 4 d main time......... Lol grin

2. I lyk nice guys who doesnt pretend to b some else. Be urself nd b nice to me.

3. I hate guys who lie will b disappointed to any guy i find out has been lying to me. Dat relationship wil be over at dat minute.

4. Nothing is special abt them is jst our mentality. Who no lyk better thing.

Thanks!
1. But why give the guy false hope as he's the "handbag/placeholder"? smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by smexy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Geist:
c'on. Bro this is a no-brainer. if she chooses personality, its either she's forming what she isnt or doesn't understand the question.
Personality is deep, looks or maybe something else should be the right answer i think..
Personality keeps one in a relationship, it will only attract if you've known the person overtime.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
BlessedFellow:

Thanks!
1. But why give the guy false hope as he's the "handbag/placeholder"? smiley

Cos dey refuse to take No 4 an answer.

Imagin a guy askin me out 4 8months now I said No to him but he refuse to go so i av no choice than to pity him nd give him force hope on me.

A No is a No 4 me but if u r too stubborn to take dat No i wil use u as my handbag oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

like I said, I'm a hybrid. Like a girl, I want to be called, like a guy, I don't want to be smothered with attention.

Once every two days is okay....last last, we take turns in calling each other

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fkhalifa:
lool, :' cheesy if I say I haven't been surprised with your experience and intelligent responses, I would be lying, from your photos I've seen in the past,I always imagine you are one very young girl, ajebutter with little or no experience about life...
Anyways, me love that, you good.
Thanks smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
like I said, I'm a hybrid. Like a girl, I want to be called, like a guy, I don't want to be smothered with attention.

Once every two days is okay....last last, we take turns in calling each other
You have really done a great job here girl!

I am humbled by your intelligence, yours and every girl that contributed here.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (46) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.