Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? (1425 Views)

"What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / Wearing Customs Uniform Will ‘belittle’ Ali’s Army Achievement - Retired General / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
A thread made it to front page today asking what Jonathan's achievement was in Niger Delta for the 5 years that he was President. So, i think we should ask our past leaders or rulers same question.

What was OBJ's achievement in the South West for 11 years (8 yrs as civilian & 3 years as military)?

What are Buhari and all other past Northern presidents and heads of state achievements in Northern Nigeria for more than 40 years they've ruled?

If you ask me na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by realjoker(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
k
Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by lecturerdabo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Absolutely NOTHING!!!

With due respect apart from bedding son's wife!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sweet f*ck all.

His Ota farm and personal estate saw great growth and development however.
Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by lorenzo9096: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
his only achievement was to sleep with his sons wife, yet brownies won't blame him for their brown roof republic.
Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
The Chim.pazie did nothing except built his library, his university,his house and fire the son's wife

1 Like

Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by gists: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Let me hlep you but I will not mention many of his numerous achievements

1 Dualization of Lagos-Abeokuta express road
2 Sagamu by-pass (which many of your people pass through when they go home for xmas and new yam festival)
3 Dualization of Ife-Iwo road

At the National level:
I will only mention 2 of his achievements that dwaf everything uncle joe did =
1. Banking consolidation which produced 25 able banks
2. Local Content development which ensured Nigerians get employed in the oil/gas sector

Note: I am not a fan of obj but gej unparalleled failure makes obj look like messiah in hindsight

1 Like

Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by EasternActivist: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Op seriously this is tiring....

How myopic the Yorubas can be...

You have your kind on the seat of power for 11 years who tasted the military and the civilian rule yet nothing to write home about in your region that he has done, instead of hiding in shame and disgrace you are pointing accusing fingers and voicing out your frustration on the SS....

Hypocrisy at its peak...

2 Likes

Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
gists:
Let me hlep you but I will not mention many of his numerous achievements

1 Dualization of Lagos-Abeokuta express road
2 Sagamu by-pass (which many of your people pass through when they go home for xmas and new yam festival)
3 Dualization of Ife-Iwo road

At the National level:
I will only mention 2 of his achievements that dwaf everything uncle joe did =
1. Banking consolidation which produced 25 able banks
2. Local Content development which ensured Nigerians get employed in the oil/gas sector

Note: I am not a fan of obj but gej unparalleled failure makes obj look like messiah in hindsight

I will help u write more..
Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
EasternActivist:
Op seriously this is tiring....

How myopic the Yorubas can be...

You have your kind on the seat of power for 11 years who tasted the military and the civilian rule yet nothing to write home about in your region that he has done, instead of hiding in shame and disgrace you are pointing accusing fingers and voicing out your frustration on the SS....

Hypocrisy at its peak...
obj was a huge failure to the SW.

But have you never seen them celebrating him the best SS and SE celebrate GEJ that did nothing for them?

When obasanjo was president, his biggest critics were Yorubas who saw through his shenanigans and condemned him when necessary. They still don't care about him now that he's no more in power.

But can the same be said of GEJ and his ijaw brothers supported by the brainwashed SE? After looting and spoiling their chance at redemption, they still have the nerve to call him HERO.

what a shame.

You guys were simply ask to tell us what he did for you people, not come here asking us what obasanjo did when we all know the Yorubas don't care about him cos he was never their choice.

What did GEJ do for the SS?
Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by temptnow: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
After 8years of ruling obasanjo village people laid curse on him for being useless
Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by temptnow: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Obasanjo that was busy raping he's son's wife. Them and raping people are 5&6
Re: What Was Obasanjo's Achievement In The South West For 11 Years As A Leader? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
After 8years of ruling obasanjo village people laid curse on him for being useless
You are funny,

(1) (Reply)

When Will Buhari Visit SE And Core ND States? / Militants Claim 24 Soldiers Captured, It’s Not True –army / Aisha Buhari Arrives Belgium In Style [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.