Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) (30275 Views)

Is Generosity To People Also A Way To Be Successful In Life? / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultist..... / Cancer Patient Shock Over Generosity Of 900 Thousand Pounds Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Tjohnnay: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Ofuks(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
u haff really really suffered... grin

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Bluette(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Eyah.. Sowie. Don't worry God wil repay u in abundance. And pls don't use that as ur gauge not to help again.

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Afrok(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai... this kind suffer for this period of change? Maka why cry
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by ceejay80s(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
If una see me inside this thread again, make una stone me with rock, what kind of story is this, I jst wasted 2mb in opening this thread
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by piquanciousMe: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Is that all that happened? undecided
There are more pathetic stories than this when it comes to the act of failed generosity displayed, my guy discontinue!!!
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
menix:
Come! come!! come here!!! mister man, we tell you say we wan read ur scripts...

Abeg shove ur story inside bread make u use am drink tea...

No be only weather nah Welder...

we all make mistakes
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by ShineuEye: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Your travails should not stop you from helping other people.
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2016

NOLLYWOOD NAIRALAND.......INTRODUCING nairalander in ### My Generosity Landed Me at the Mercy of Nigeria Road Safety Crooks ### grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by yorex2011: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
what sort of travesty is this?? angry

All these stupid stories, cant the OP just say it in one or two posts? I swear this Post has spoilt my day...
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Amoshie(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bro one thing I can assure you is that you will get back all you have spent in double folds. This will come in ways you would never imagine. I like your spirit.

A little advice to you (If you are a Muslim) avoid "riya" don't let this narration be a means of getting people's sympathy and appraisal. But let all your efforts be for the sake of God.

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by fairheven: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
wins18:
The okada man joined me, and start begging the lady, we were there untill the weather started changing, its getting dark, And I don't have enough money on me to transport me back home, not quite long, one of the member arrived, it seems this one is the oga kpatakpata for that their branch, He demanded to know whats going on, we narrated but He also insisted I should go home & get my helmet b4 I take the bike.
Hmmm wata don pass garri be that oo,
The okada man now told the oga that He has a brother who is the chief, i.e a top Rank officer in FRSCN, immediately the okada man mentioned his name, The oga said we should go and carry the bike, and to be honest, He[the top officer/ial] is his brother, sort of related because the man is hausa by tribe.
They gave us the key and I was glad finally, I took the okada man's no. Settled him outside and sped off >>>>

The story is about to end.., more update soon, just that people are not commenting to incourage me

what if they allowed you to go without helmet, and another sets of FRSC or even police catche you because of the same helmet... you go talk say na from village the witches dey follow you?

4 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by willo4eva(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
I think op also needs these tips on How to stop your smartphone from overheating http://www.kamalsbase.com/624/how-to-stop-your-smartphone-from-overheating
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by prinsam30: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
OP are u sure ur not having a Nightmare because this is definitely not a dream, I forgot to tell u that Iranian weed is more dangerous than Oshogbo Wet Leaves
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Araoluwa005(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Obinovictor:

Brother, you don suffer small o... FRSC are the most wicked uniformed men we have in this country... Even worse than LASTMA.. God will repay you
bro VIO is the worse, they have no mercy at all

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
@ wins18 Oya come finish ur tori. People don dey look am as e don reach FP.
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Cherishing(f): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why u go stop for those mugus at first after withdrawing your 3k ... are they the people you had in mind to help or are they your passenger
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Can we see the bank deposit slip of the payment you made? Or any receipt given to you by the FRSC?
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by steeltu(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
MtchEeewww... Wasted time, data & my precious resources on a suffer head writer..
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sounds like the road safety officials were just doing their job. . . .
Next time get everything you need before driving your bike ejor.

1 Like

Sounds like the road safety officials were just doing their job. . . .
Next time get everything you need before driving your bike ejor.
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by frenzydilz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Don't understand d reason for your long epistle. You already gave the woman the money, that was your purpose and you achieved it. What advice are you seeking? The only advice I however have to give is that charity requires no announcement. It should be between you, the receiver and your God. Coming here to narrate your ordeal could be easily miscontrued as self-aggrandisement,similar to that done by the Pharisees. Anyways, you did good.

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Azeeztaophic(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
May be a cause is following the person you want to help.

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Cherishing(f): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
I remember the day wey those thieves under bridge for Oshodi catch me for not making use of the pedestrian bridge .

They grab my shirt like say I thief person phone .

Me: Oga easy nah I no de run

Thief : I know, lets get over there(pointing at their prison van)

omo as I site the multitudes wey dey inside there no be person tell me say "use your head"

O boy! see as I tek punch the man eh, cross the other side of the road tek off, the mumu and his colleagues no fit see my back again .

"OP na zoo wey dey o!"

"Always use your head to get ahead"

14 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by asha01: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cherishing:
I remember the day wey those thieves under bridge for Oshodi catch me for not making use of the pedestrian bridge .

omo as I site the multitudes wey dey inside there no be person tell me say "use your head"

O boy! see as I tek punch the man eh, cross the other side of the road tek off, the mumu and his colleagues no fit see my back again .

"OP na zoo wey dey o!"

lol

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by emillionia: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
guy ride on
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by faith551(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
wins18:
amAlbert ,
firmjudge , lumiere91 , ladyJul, obinovictor , nwabuwa , explorers , faith551 , lalasticlala , timidapsin , oracle , kollected44 , classCaptain , eliba , seun

My people, whats ur take on this?

op continue with ur good deeds,those FRSC guys cud be funny and mean.Na so dey stop me one day,asked for license I showed them,vehicle particulars I presented,triangle,fire extinguisher I showed them,the next question one if them asked me is "why is ur headlights on in the afternoon" mean while it was no headlight,just my automatic fog light.I just broke out into a loud laughter,I laughed till d guy come know say him don fall hands,the next question he asked is "na so e dey?" I managed to say yes.Those guys know how to take advantage of gullible inexperienced road users,the next thing he said was,u no go find something to give the guys,I blatantly said a bold NO. take heart bro

2 Likes

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
okochaik:
Who can summarize this with less than fifty words
THE ADVENTURE OF WIN18 THE GOOD SAMARITAN

1 Like

Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by nonjebose(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cherishing:

"OP na zoo wey dey o!"

Ahhh. You punched an officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You be laila Ali ni? Take time o
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by swaggprofessor(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
egopersonified:
where did you get the 13k you were going to pay to the bank? abeg hurry this story up and goan give that family their 3k ooo, the children are still crying
Abeg help me ask am. D guy want use us take start nollywood
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by bigass123(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Unbelievable but YES!
I have a feeling the mods have been bribed grin

montezz:
Front page?
Re: How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) by Hysmady(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Goan settle it village peeps... embarassed Asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos / New Human-like Creature Found In India / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.