Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (29263 Views)

Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by brunofarad(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Ok

KWANTINU

Until you are 40. grin
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by blackbeau1(f): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
1) Tell your parents about it. I know it ain't easy and if u need to fudge the truth about what happened to spare them d agony, do that.
2) Or alternatively, seek admission elsewhere. Start up and then tell ur parents about what happened before.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Orgyte: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
plz my dear call this number. Don't do anything silly 08026471587
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Rajosh(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
the best thing you can do is to let your parents know about it. the earlier the better. have you read "diary of a rough, rugged and raw naija boy". the author was expelled in his 300lvl, it wasn't easy but he told his parents. he started school again in another university. it's a nairaland story. I guess that's the only option you have.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by obagangan: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
that is a chapter close so open the next one ursef. life is just too simple. just comfess ur sin. nobody will beat u. they will just scold u shikena
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Aniwhyte(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Some pple see who send them go school but dem no appreciate, such is life... Crying.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by piagetskinner(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Please confess.. .ure ruining ur life by not telling ur parents

Remember the story of the prodigal son.. .he came to his senses and went to beg for forgiveness from his father.. .and guess what... His father forgave him
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by tukdi: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by ochallo: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Drop your number if you are on whatsapp, or your pin if you are on BBM. I work in a higher institution. or send it by mail to pennwalnut77(at)gmail.com
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Olutola88(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Fortunate98, let me 1st say congratulations! I'm congratulating you for being remorseful, for understanding that you've wronged yourself & your relatives, for having age on your side and for speaking out early. Congrats once again.

For you to have been expelled when you were in 200L and you are still 18 years means your expulsion is recent.

My piece of advice:

1. You need to 1st understand that what happened to you is a mistake but if it happens to you a second time, it will be called STUPIDITY. In essence, you need to turn a new leaf and get focused.

2. It is better you apply to that same institution of learning if:

a. You were expelled on poor academic performance ground

b. You still like your school and believe it will be easier for you finding your way around things

3. Obtain UTME form: This time, nature is giving you a second chance. A 2nd chance to go for a course you thing is both marketable and easy for you to study and get good grades.

4. If you gained your initial admission by your effort, it should be easier for you to gain admission this time. Prepare well and score very high. With that, your friends can help you speak to one or two lecturers and you'll be offered admission.
5. After gaining admission, narrate your journey to an uncle/aunt well respected by your parent. He or she will take you to your parents and plead on your behalf.

You have a strength and that's your age. If you gain admission at 19, you'll graduate @ 23 if you go for a 4-year course. Finish NYSC @ 24 and you will still be seen as a young graduate. The organisations strictest with age in Nigeria are Access Bank & Nigerian Stock Exchange. Their age benchmark is 24. That's the worst scenario for now. Others use 25, 26, 27 etc

If you think waiting till gaining admission is too late, you can go to that Uncle/Aunt now and explain yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by AmAlbert(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2016
@OP, I feel your pain bruh, buh just talk to your parents about it like everyone has rightly said, avoid some bad(corrupt) folks of yours for the meantime..

I wish you success..

But before then come join me sip dogonyaro and kulikuli with Alligator pepper, so dat you go fit get the liver to tell your parents
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by mario2k(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
As a matter of urgency you must ask God for mercy and confess your sins,then you must make restitution no matter what let the people in your house know about this and if u re contemplating on suicide, my dear if u try it the next place u will find yrsef is Hell Fire.Confess and have your peace.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Phi001(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmm.....this one he is not replying, are yo sure he has not drunk cement....he should better retake jamb...some people in my departemnt are >20 and in some cases >30.....and tell his parents too....cos it ain't the end of the world and YOLO

1 Like

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Duru009(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Go n die...
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2016
At 18 you are very very young. Please go and confess to your family and save the money sent to you and get another jamb form. You must have learnt your mistake from the reason you were expelled from school. You still have more to offer. Always avoid bad gangs
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Phi001(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2016
AmAlbert:
@OP, I feel your pain bruh, buh just talk to your parents about it like everyone has rightly said, avoid some bad(corrupt) folks of yours for the meantime..

I wish you success..

But before then come join me sip dogonyaro and kulikuli with Alligator pepper, so dat you go fit get the liver to tell your parents
For the meantime? Biko it's forever!!"
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by anyicash(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Just go and learn a something and get skilled in it...meanwhile tell ur ppl and never contemplate suicide.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by dexcira(f): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Just go home and tell them OK? U might b surprised they may not be harsh as u thought. Why would u commit suicide cos of this. Don't try it o. U are still very young.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Oh so Michael you were expelled from school and you didn't tell me your Father....Oya start bringing all my change and d school fees i gave you.....so u finally decided to join Lil Kesh....ok na yoy will come back and meet me at home!!!!

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Ohaneche(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Michael820:
you are still very young, you can start all over again, and this will not be like before because you now have experience, and to think of it most people are still at home by 18
u get mouth to talk people are still at home by 18, plenty people wey dey 24 pursuing same course nkor?
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
ochallo:
Drop your number if you are on whatsapp, or your pin if you are on BBM. I work in a higher institution. or send it by mail to pennwalnut77(at)gmail.com

The best help is for the person to inform his or her parents about the expulsion. Why contact you? You want to offer him or her an immediate admission or what? Don't make the case worst ooo. I hope you have good intentions

3 Likes

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by AmAlbert(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Phi001:

For the meantime? Biko it's forever!!"

Thanks man, na slipSorry wake of fingers
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by amuokuko: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
pls i need someone too advice me cos am too ashamed to visit a counsellor.i got expelled in my 200 level and nobody at home knows about it .out of guilty conscience av stopped sending d money sent to me from home.all i do is think all day and am currently contemplating suicide ...pls i need someone to advice me..
.am just 18.NOTE:am using a friend's acct...
*NO INSULT PLS*

Dude u still ve got 2nd chance..
u re still young to start all over..
I had a friend who left in 300L because he was a dead man walking, his dad came to his rescue after he made a call from his hide out. this dude is the 1st son of the family, the family was heart broken, the dude himself was at this same edge u re in now but he buckled up nd enrolled in a polytechnic, this is someone coming from a Federal university but today, he works with Fidelity Bank...

Let ur parent know Asap, its a phase that will pass before the year ends nd u will see u ve been taken of that huge burden..
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Coolgent(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Bro its never too late to start again, i experienced same thing with u when i was in UG 2, but am now a graduate.
be patience & start again its not too late cos u are just 18
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Beetee1(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
please pray for forgiveness of sin and get your parent involve. i'm sure u can still be recall if truly u r geniu repentant
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Mr2kay2: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerian Adsense non hosted accounts for sale. Call me on 08184564281 also check my account Mr2kay for my threads and authenticity.THanks

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
pls i need someone too advice me cos am too ashamed to visit a counsellor.i got expelled in my 200 level and nobody at home knows about it .out of guilty conscience av stopped sending d money sent to me from home.all i do is think all day and am currently contemplating suicide ...pls i need someone to advice me..
*NO INSULT PLS*
i wish i knew you personally, pls dearie, you still got your whole life ahead of you, and that you failed now doesn't make you a failure. Just go home and tell the truth. If you can, reach me on watsapp. It is well dear. Pls don't do anything stupid.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by tushburg(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Broh you are too precious to your family...tell them the true.
Forgive and love yourself before going to your family...thank me later

But if you feel like dying is an option, here is my advise:
Go to a native doctor *Babalawo or juju man* and tell him to use you for sacrifice *money ritual* so that your death could be of great benefit to you family. grin grin cheesy grin angry sad angry
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*

So sorry about this. I've been in the same shoes. Just Whatsapp me or call me. I'll talk you through it. 08185880605
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by farihafaheemah(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*
The best way to solve ur problem is by telling your parent. Let me give u a case study, I was given fake admission in one of the federal polytechnics, I attended lectures and even wrote test, it was after matric day I got to know I was not a student of the institution. I felt bad, but I took a decision that I'm going back home whic I did. The same year I sat for UTME and got admitted into federal university, Pls share ur problem wt ur parent and feel remorse abt it, I believe ur parent will find a place in their heart to forgive u
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by BABANGBALI: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Your mum is your best friend,go home and open up to her,especially in the middle of the night. That's when you discuss serious issues like yours. She will know how to calm down your dad.
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by dacovajnr: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
fortune98:
*NO INSULT PLS*
I will advise you to enrol for IJMB.then you can proceed to 200L again after you must have successfully completed your programme with good point depending on your course of study.abeg no turn Sarah oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Novena University Admissions In Delta State / Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.