Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (41053 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by alobright17(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Hahaha

Believe and learn some tutorials about love and you can do it bruv

Broh,some girls don swear with their teeth say they must deal with them till end,So learning no be for them.
I remember a certain post here last month where a girl was complaining that her boyfriend is too boring and annoying all because he doesn't cheat on her,tell me wetin a guy like wan learn maybe tutorial how to cheat on her girlfriend 101
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2016
alobright17:

Broh,some girls don swear with their teeth say they must deal with them till end,So learning no be for them.
I remember a certain post here last month where a girl was complaining that her boyfriend is too boring and annoying all because he doesn't cheat on her,tell me wetin a guy like wan learn maybe tutorial how to cheat on her girlfriend 101
Lol

Some girls are strange indeed

But if you love her you take a time and study her thoroughly and it helps.

If the love connection is that strong you don't get stressed up doing that
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by alobright17(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

Some girls are strange indeed

But if you love her you take a time and study her thoroughly and it helps.

If the love connection is that strong you don't get stressed up doing that

Ladies disconnects love this days like nepa back then.
Do you know if the guy no change his game and start cheating he might be disconnected by the girl?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2016
so true OP. That's why I had to call it quits some months ago
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2016
alobright17:

Ladies disconnects love this days like nepa back then.
Do you know if the guy no change his game and start cheating he might be disconnected by the girl?
That's just childish of her

And to me its an easy demand.

He can conspire with a lady she is jealous of and appear to be like he is dating her

When she gets enough and comes back for him believe me she will turn back blaming him for cheating

And he can tell her the truth about that
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2016
I see you lalasticlala grin

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
if you call my sister again...i will woze you ehn!
no mind that one jare
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by alobright17(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
That's just childish of her

And to me its an easy demand.

He can conspire with a lady she is jealous of and appear to be like he is dating her

When she gets enough and comes back for him believe me she will turn back blaming him for cheating

And he can tell her the truth about that

Then from what you just said have you seen that ladies and Drama na like bread and akara?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by segcymoor(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Na so o
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Inioluwa01(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
You dare compare a nagging girlfriend to a pain in the scrotum? Believe me bro, you've had it easy!
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by amazingcharis: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin
Meanwhile I get FREE AIRTIME by using the MyAds App. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls. this airtime works on all networks.

Download the MyAds App from playstore and use the referral code NIGAIRTIME when signing up and get some instant cash.

Etisalat users can pm on hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by fireforfire: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
1. Your freedom. Your dress sense, the way you eat, talk or do things naturally... She wants to tweak it all.

2. safety of your foodstuffs at home

3. Your social life. Ehn.. When you cant rapport well with other with her monitoring your every move... She'll be like ''i'm seeing you, continue''

4. Your Hangout with the guys. ''bodunde seems like a bad guy. '' or ''ion like your friends''

5.Your savings. Not when brazillian hair just got delivered into her street and that rival is wearing one already.

6. Your time. It's her everytime... She dsnt leave your head. You cant utilise your time to do something worthwhile

7. Your playboy attitude. To our playboys who are into a relationship... Enjoy your tunnel of boredom. Ion support playboyism sha

8. Freedom of movement. ''where are you?? Doing what?? Why??... No why are you there??''

9. Your freedom to be friends with diff ladies without someone nagging over it.

10. Many girls out there. yeah.. Too commited to one girl, you miss other brilliant good girls out there cos your gf said she dsnt like seeing yu with girls.

11. Your peace of mind. A nagging gf is a pain in the scrotum

12. A week without drama. When your gf is a drama queen

13. A week without shopping. 'honey, the latest wares are now in shoprite just 5mins away''

14.your liberty. She watches you everytime.

15. Your games or football matches when she wants to watch telenovelas.

16. Your sanity. She's gonna get you insane with her endless rants.

Pg. This list is not to bash the females o.... We're just catching fun aren't we?
Counterthread dan land. I'm enjoying my single nature tho

U better remain single na.
Dem force u ?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by yakubuadeiza(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol ehn... i pray for my children or garndchildren... Make dem no marry nagging wife... It's like hell

Lol. these guys don hear nwwueh for gals hand ooo.......... grin grin grin grin grin

the reason for ur post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by chimah3(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016
not with every girlfriend! undecided
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by MiztaAwesome: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...we are not that bad...

You are truly a black beauty. Am loving it
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Princepoint(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
drama queen even when nepa take light
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by flokii: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
no 6 tho.

Attimes I wonder how divorced partners cope, d attachment and all they must av shared... If singles still dating can go thru all these
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by iwakacome: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
1. Your freedom. Your dress sense, the way you eat, talk or do things naturally... She wants to tweak it all.

3. Your social life. Ehn.. When you cant rapport well with other with her monitoring your every move... She'll be like ''i'm seeing you, continue''

4. Your Hangout with the guys. ''bodunde seems like a bad guy. '' or ''ion like your friends''

5.Your savings. Not when brazillian hair just got delivered into her street and that rival is wearing one already.

6. Your time. It's her everytime... She dsnt leave your head. You cant utilise your time to do something worthwhile

7. Your playboy attitude. To our playboys who are into a relationship... Enjoy your tunnel of boredom. Ion support playboyism sha

8. Freedom of movement. ''where are you?? Doing what?? Why??... No why are you there??''

10. Many girls out there. yeah.. Too commited to one girl, you miss other brilliant good girls out there cos your gf said she dsnt like seeing yu with girls.

13. A week without shopping. 'honey, the latest wares are now in shoprite just 5mins away''

Pg. This list is not to bash the females o.... We're just catching fun aren't we?

Dude, do you mean girlfrd or mum?? Cos not to claim perfect relationship but some of us still enjoy everything on your list.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by epini(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
yea right! i dnt have any shaaa..still searching
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by 0955eb027(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Surfboard:
I can put up with everything on the list at one time or the other, except that watching Arsenal is non-negotiable. Rather, she will become an Arsenal fan.
True talk bro. Anything that ll stop me from watching Arsenal should either bow or vamoose.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Blinkzy(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
;Dthat's true man. nice write up[b] ;Dthat's true man. nice write up[/b] ;Dthat's true man. nice write up
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Chrishandsome(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:

na who gulfrnd epp? grin

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by ClitRaider: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2016
I really miss her tho.
I bleeped an olosho yesternight, i didn't enjoyed it a bit.
I wished it was with a gf.
Gf make sense pass.

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
You also miss the following
1. Loneliness: because you have someone to share evey moment with
2. Boredom: she can make you laugh at the most odds things
3. Lack of planning: she forces you to think of your future
4. Fear: some how she makes everything seem okay, no matter how traumatic the experience when she holds you and says baby everything will be fine, the world seems to fade away.
5. Confidence: she raises you up, yet she is also the one that can bring you down and take all your confidence
6. Fake friends: she has a way of knowing people who have your best interest at heart.
7. Selfishness: she makes you change your thinking from me to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Coldfeets: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
True wordz, brother

True wordz.

Unless you are a true badass player who has made it clear to the girl right from the onset that she can leave anytime she wants because you don't really care, keeping a girlfriend will rob you off everything you stand for as a man.

You will compromise and compromise and compromise until you die!!!

Can you imagine, one girl just because she got pṳssy, is trying to tell me when to watch or not watch football! embarassed

Mbaaaa
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Chrishandsome(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:

who gulfrnd epp?

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by AsanwaKC(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2016
cool
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by zoomman(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Surfboard:
I can put up with everything on the list at one time or the other, except that watching Arsenal is non-negotiable. Rather, she will become an Arsenal fan.
YOU NAIL IT BRUH
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by tukdi: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by jaetrill(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
hahaha your you!!
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Ladycloud(f): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
with the right approach... Any guy can tame any lady. . . But if she's an ogbanje sha.. E go tough.... I believe all light girls are ogbanje's... I fear them like die
lemme not catch u undecided
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Gebbson007(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
Nicely said and all true. So simply put, no girlfriend no problem. grin
I cn relate 2dat ryt nw Bae ain't making tinz interesting at all .jealousy no gree free her ,she even said I shudnt accept any female frnd request. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.