Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (50300 Views)

Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Reference(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
But c'mon. What was the woman thinking. To blaspheme in the north is suicide. And I will always this whether it is a case of rape or robbery or these sorts of things, people should actively avoid or prevent incidences by thinking and acting appropriately just like an animal in a jungle will. Africa is a game reserve, built to house predators and prey. We shoukd be responsibke for the choices we make. Society here remains primitive. It does't give a second chance.
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by zainabxel(f): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
rabzy:

Very interesting viewpoint but flawed severally imo. Both xtians and Muslims have committed atrocities in the name of Religion. Trying to portray it as if its strictly or majorly a xtian thing is wrong. Wealthy Arabs still keep slaves till date, black Malians, Senegalese families are still slaves to Arab owners till date. Muslim caliphates were the first to launch expansionist jihads in Egypt Lebanon, Syria, Libya Morocco up to Spain. Constantinople used to be capital of the Christian byzantine empire but became capital of the Ottoman Empire. The first standing army of the caliphate were made of Janisaries, an elite brilliant fighting force but these guys were not Muslims they were kidnapped Christian boys from xtian lands who were forcefully conscripted and turned into an Islamic fighting force. While xtianity spread predominantly by preaching in the first 500 to 800 years of its history, the same cannot be said of Islam. Islam was predominantly spread by sword from inception.

The brutal expansionist conquest of lands and forceful conversions by xtian kings were inspired more by economic concerns than by religious reasons. While the major reason for Islamic conquest has been religious.

When I was in public pry school in lagos, Friday assemblies were done in an Islamic fashion, there were songs we all learnt and sang that clearly was against the 'people of the book' xtians and Jews. As little as I was I knew it was a provocative song.
In OAU campus then, many times on resumption we meet provocative banners body displayed on roads by mssn such as 'is your Lord dead, try Allah the ever-living God' 'you may be born again a thousand times but if you don't die a Muslim, it is a waste'. I grew up in Agege surrounded by mosques, I have heard a scores of 'waasi' by traveling Muslim scholars with their entourage that were totally dedicated to bashing Christians done right on the street continuing late into the night. I don't think any xtian preacher can do that or survive the attempt in any part of Nigeria except maybe in the east, but no xtian preacher does that. I have seen books in the hands of Muslim friends that purport to show errors in the Bible, I have not seen similar books carried around by xtian guys here that highlights perceived errors in the Quran. Let me pause here.
So your take on this is totally skewed by my experiences and history.
Bravo....you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by captainjerry: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
And nothing is done to the situation? No one was arrested? Wat a country... A Zoo full of different kinds of animal in human form.. So sad undecided
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Owliver(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
MENELIK1:

How do you know who is a better Muslim when you are not a Muslim? Indonesia has the highest population of Muslims in the world yet they are peaceful, stop judging Islam on the basis of political crises in the middle east after all, Rwanda genocide wasn't blame on Christians
which country uses Bible as guide for justice? you'd be daft to blame Rwanda genocide on Christianity. but you Muslim countries using Quran as guide for justice what do you expect. the only prosperous ones are the gulf states who separate religion from politics to an extent. and talking about Indonesia, don't tell me you don't know of religious killing and force Conversion going on there.

meanwhile don't hit back at Christianity. am not religious

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by theDEVILisHERE: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
asala1:

It's a zoo indeed
No it is a wild game reserve

zoo is more organized
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by mart2k(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
todaynewsreview:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-mob-behead-woman-kano-blasphemy/

For how long wil dis stewpeed people continue to waste innocent Citizens' live because of their stu.pid mohammed. Religion of pieces indeed. MURDERators please ban me o, m ready 4 all of u

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by elvision1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
glossy6:

You go wait tire. Fish out ni hunt ko. pissfull religion.

allah arched bar!

***modified
A Nlder said in another thread and i quote
"it is bad to kill but worse is to blaspherm against prophet Mohammed "

that is their mentality, no matter how educated & there is nothing you and i can do about that. For those of us that claimed that they are few miscreants, I pity you because even Buhari will issue fatwa against you should you be accused of blasphemy.

The Muslims use that as a cheap score or joker whenever they have issues with a non Muslim. The mere shout of Allah arched bar and the whole place goes rowdy and the next thing that follows is death!

the internet is such a web.lol. Googled your sig. Just like you wanted and all i wanna ask is are ur inlaws married yet?
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by HighQue007: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Christianity and Islam is a curse..

only God can save us..Africans are in a dip shii
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by DobleO7: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yorubanews:

Because Igbos are monkeys in Nigeria. What's the difference between violent militants Ibos support and violent northerners?

For you, it is about IPOB, Ibos
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

If you bothered to pick up a book, you will realize that what you claimed above is not entirely true. The Middle East was pretty much peaceful until Christian nations decide to clutch their greedy claws into the oil sprouting from that region. This "started" in 1947.

For example, Iraq NEVER had an single incident of suicide bombings until a coalition of Christian Nations attacked them just to get their oil. In the process, they lied to us why they were going in there (false claims of Saddam having Nuclear weapons and ties to Bin Laden), Killed their President and his sons, and the next thing was a quagmire on the ground that we (two administrations later) are yet to recover from and now the White House has finally admitted to making a mistake.

Pick up a book. It won't hurt to do so.

Lies upon lies. The one ability I give to muslims is their uncanny ability to bend history to suit their irrational foundations

Iraq was a chridtian territory before Mohammed
Turkey was a christian territory before the Ottomans slaughtered their way to make it a muslim stronghold. Evidence is the Hagia Sofia which is now a mosque; a christian church built prior to the muslims devils takeover

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

As an African Chrisitian (and like most Christians to be honest) you do not understand your own religion and will only go with what we feed you from the West(ern media) so your line of reasoning is totally understandable. And whether you believe it or not, Christian leaders and their Nations, have done more damage and carried out more carnages than their Middle Eastern counterparts will ever dream of doing. My only advise is that you read more.

Well, people kill and carry out mass shootings out here occasionally in Jesus' name. And---believe it or not--- blaspheming against Jesus in an Islamic society is also punishable by death...

If only you people would take the time to read you wouldn't be so clueless.

But you will gladly steal in his name.

You will invade countries, steal resources, enslave a whole Race, depose Presidents, overthrow Governments, destroy countries, disrupt whole Regions and wipe out entire lineages in his name?

Read more before you start throwing unfounded accusations.

Maybe, just maybe, because you Christians are always poking at them? Maybe because your friend did not go to New Delhi or Beijing, take a sh*t in their Mandir, then proceed to wipe her bu*tt with a page from the Tripitaka or Vedas? Maybe because your Christians friends that are insistent on provocation did not go to China or India to lambast Brahminism or Siddhartha Gautama?

Since you've "never heard that a Christian or group of Christians killed someone because the person abused Jesus Christ" doesn't that tell you that you're the provocateurs? Doesn't that go to show that others are tolerant of your beliefs while you're not of theirs?

I ask Muslims questions I want to know about their religion and none has ever attempted to take my life. Who knows, maybe its because I seek knowledge in a respectful manner? Maybe its because I don't condescend on their beliefs and I don't wipe my a** with pages of the Quran? You never know--- and Im just guessing here--- maybe people treat you with respect when you treat them with respect? You know, the whole "Respect is reciprocal" schtick?

And as for them being terrorists, if you care to read more you'll find out that they were created by Christian Governments, sponsored by them and were the cause effects of greedy Christian nations encroaching into Middle Eastern Politics and destabilizing the whole Region for their own selfish interests.

You keep saying read and read like you know anything about history

All the rubbish answers you gave are simply talking points from terror organisations

Islam as a religion has spread by biolence and wars. From the founder down to present day islamic countries. I challenge you to name one islamic country with proofs whose history is not riddled with violence and I will delete this post immediately

As for the conspiracy theories you are spewing about how christian governments are doing this and that... every country has been invaded by other countries at different times. Japan was invaded by USA, France was invaded by germans... u don't see french bombing german planes or japanese beheading americans... even Africans were invaded by the West. Why are we not going abroad to bomb UK? By the way, there is only one Christian country in the world today... the Vatican city whose laws are governed by the bible much like the many numerous muslim countries whose laws are governed by the koran so if you want to attack a christian country attack them.

All the so called atrocities were committed by secular nations with no religious fervour driving their actions

You are asking for respect... how can people respect a religion whose only contribution to the world is international terrorism? Respect is earned. Respect is not earned by riots and suicide bombings and terror

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
rabzy:

Very interesting viewpoint but flawed severally imo. Both xtians and Muslims have committed atrocities in the name of Religion. Trying to portray it as if its strictly or majorly a xtian thing is wrong. Wealthy Arabs still keep slaves till date, black Malians, Senegalese families are still slaves to Arab owners till date. Muslim caliphates were the first to launch expansionist jihads in Egypt Lebanon, Syria, Libya Morocco up to Spain. Constantinople used to be capital of the Christian byzantine empire but became capital of the Ottoman Empire. The first standing army of the caliphate were made of Janisaries, an elite brilliant fighting force but these guys were not Muslims they were kidnapped Christian boys from xtian lands who were forcefully conscripted and turned into an Islamic fighting force. While xtianity spread predominantly by preaching in the first 500 to 800 years of its history, the same cannot be said of Islam. Islam was predominantly spread by sword from inception.

The brutal expansionist conquest of lands and forceful conversions by xtian kings were inspired more by economic concerns than by religious reasons. While the major reason for Islamic conquest has been religious.

When I was in public pry school in lagos, Friday assemblies were done in an Islamic fashion, there were songs we all learnt and sang that clearly was against the 'people of the book' xtians and Jews. As little as I was I knew it was a provocative song.
In OAU campus then, many times on resumption we meet provocative banners body displayed on roads by mssn such as 'is your Lord dead, try Allah the ever-living God' 'you may be born again a thousand times but if you don't die a Muslim, it is a waste'. I grew up in Agege surrounded by mosques, I have heard a scores of 'waasi' by traveling Muslim scholars with their entourage that were totally dedicated to bashing Christians done right on the street continuing late into the night. I don't think any xtian preacher can do that or survive the attempt in any part of Nigeria except maybe in the east, but no xtian preacher does that. I have seen books in the hands of Muslim friends that purport to show errors in the Bible, I have not seen similar books carried around by xtian guys here that highlights perceived errors in the Quran. Let me pause here.
So your take on this is totally skewed by my experiences and history.
Go and pick up more books, and stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

The problem with you brainwashed creatures is when a fact is put forth you take it as an attack on your religion. And that is why we will continue to have an advantage over you guys; we have captured you mentally. We have your brains in our palms.
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by glossy6(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
elvision1:

the internet is such a web.lol. Googled your sig. Just like you wanted and all i wanna ask is are ur inlaws married yet?

Yeah, one of them

ISpiksDaTroof:
Go and pick up more books, and stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

The problem with you brainwashed creatures is when a fact is put forth you take it as an attack on your religion. And that is why we will continue to have an advantage over you guys; we have captured you mentally. We have your brains in our palms.

The poster gave you the facts and you are here hiding under "we have your brains in our palms " mantra.

Who's brain if I may ask. People that hardly use their brains uttering sh**t here

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
FredN:

Lies upon lies. The one ability I give to muslims is their uncanny ability to bend history to suit their irrational foundations

Iraq was a chridtian territory before Mohammed
Turkey was a christian territory before the Ottomans slaughtered their way to make it a muslim stronghold. Evidence is the Hagia Sofia which is now a mosque; a christian church built prior to the muslims devils takeover

Another crazed Nigerian christian fanatic. He quotes my "reason why suicide bombers suddenly appeared in Iraq in the 21st century", but instead of countering that starts to tell me how "Iraq was a chridtian territory before Mohammed
Turkey was a christian territory before the Ottomans slaughtered their way to make it a muslim stronghold. Evidence is the Hagia Sofia which is now a mosque; a christian church built prior to the muslims devils takeover"
. Never mind that the period he's talking about is way before Cell phones, Microwaves, and Sports Cars. Heck, it was waaaay before even coal-powered locomotives. But all that doesn't matter when fanaticism is on the line.

Whether you like to accept it or not, you're a very provocative lot, you instigate violence, and are just as bad as your Northern counterparts in that regard. You, as group, are majorly intolerant. You poke, then cry out when slapped in retaliation. Stop poking and maybe you won't get slapped?
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by aresa: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bloodthirsty cult group nabbed for beheading students

Members of a bloodthirsty cult group met their waterloo The cult boys were said to have killed three students of the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) in which they beheaded two of those students on March 12, 2016 The deadly cultists were eventually nabbed by men of the Department State Services (DSS) On Thursday, June 2 the DSS paraded four members of a bloodthirsty cult group who carried out an evil act. The deadly group were finally arrested after trailing them for two months of thorough investigation.

The Director of State Security Services (SSS) in Abia state, Mr Korede Kamoju, who brought the suspected cult members to the Government House in Umuahia, the capital of Abia, stated that the deadly cultists were members of a certain cult group in Burkina Faso. He said they “planned and executed the deadly operation” at Chido Lodge, which is off the campus hostel, where the students they killed lived. READ ALSO: How Adekoya-Cole was brutally killed in Ijebu Ode The identity of the suspects were Chikezie MacDonald (alias Walking Dutch), 22; Chidozie Obi (also known as Small Boy), 21; Chukwuemeka Awom (a.k.a Archangel), 25; and Chigozie Francis Eberendu (a.k.a Star Boy) who is 23 years old.

[b]Police nab suspected cult members of Ibarapa Poly The cult group with the name Maphite cult group, while carrying out the dastardly act on the innocent university students, killed Ebuka Nwaigbo and Samuel Ethelbert Chuka, whom they beheaded. They machete and butchered the heads, while also using them to mount goal posts in the lawn outside the Abia State University gate. The third cult member named Isaac Chigozirim, who was shot and wounded is a member of the Vikings cult group. [/b]He later died at the hospital on March 18 of this year. According to the DSS boss,“the suspects who confessed to the crime, narrated how the attack was planned and hatched,” saying further that MacDonald who is the current leader of the Burkina Faso deadly group in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) also in Abia supplied guns that were used to carry out the operation.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4f0al2v289a.8d2ec648.jpg[/img]

https://www.naij.com/849823-terror-bloodthirsty-cult-group-beheaded-university-students-arrested.html?poster=3329

^^^^^^

SE. Where they behead and slaughter each everyday for fun..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by blenko: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
IT's wrong to kill a woman for her beliefs. If the Muslims feels she has blasphemed,they should leave her for God to judge her.sometimes I wonder, can't mohammed fight for himself? At least that way she gets a divine punishment.My opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Ezegozie(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
BankeSmalls:
People from the northern part of this Country are just so blood thirsty you cannot believe it. The woman may be innocent of this offence and they will still kill her to satisfy their quest for innocent blood.

Where in the constitution of this useless country did they say the crowd should behead someone for alleged blasphemy?

And tomorrow you want her people not to shout ipob, they protest in their state, they are shot dead.

Real time zoo.

I was supporting one Nigeria before but what is happening just made me to change my mind.

Hausa suppose to stay on their own.
Their mentality is too crude and They swim in the ocean of illiteracy

Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet, Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Godstraight(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
HighQue007:
Christianity and Islam is a curse..

only God can save us..Africans are in a dip shii
Christianity is not a cursed if you are not a Christian just shut the f*ck up and live ur life the way u deem fit,Christianity didn't behead someone today Islam did

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by kannymoore(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
This "murdered" woman, she doesn't have a name?

p.s: When you're in someone's home, you don't start arguing THEIR politics and/or religion with them, things can end badly... and they usually do. Respect your hosts. Feel free to disrespect them from afar when you get back home.

wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by kannymoore(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:

You no get sense, na people like u dey give others right to insult Yoruba people.

U don hear say militants kill any body since them start to blow things?

but they killed two soldiers a couple of days ago abi you sef no Dey follow news too?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wait o, police confirmed the incident, was any arrests made? Let me just get something straight, is the Nigerian constitution and laws in practice in northern Nigeria? Anyone please??
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by loomer: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
kannymoore:

but they killed two soldiers a couple of days ago abi you sef no Dey follow news too?

But them say no be their ideology be that, possibility dey say some people wan start use NDA as excuse to carry our their own bad plans
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by blaqoracle: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
I
BankeSmalls:

Buhari will do the same thing, if not that quota system took the man into army officer position, he would be entering people's farm with 150 cows to chew grass. Same thinking
kano is not a place where religious bigots exhibit stupidity.
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by kannymoore(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
loomer:

But them say no be their ideology be that, possibility dey say some people wan start use NDA as excuse to carry our their own bad plans

and you believe dem ba?

grin
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by glossy6(f): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
aresa:

^^^^^^

SE. Where they behead and slaughter each everyday for fun..

Did they kill for Christ? odeison

And they were arrested to answer for their crimes? Where are the killers of the alleged blasphemer? Definitely you won't see any because its their way of life!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by loomer: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
kannymoore:

and you believe dem ba?

grin

In as much as I no know wetin to believe, I trust them pass the Nigeria army
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol, d people u call primitive establishing rullership on u since independence and also dictating ur political,socio economic and security life|am sori bro look for anoda adjective to qualify dem primitive does nt befit
What gives you the edge of rulership is your number which primitivity is also the factor that made it possible. If not how can one man give birth to up to 40 children. In most cases he ends up not remembering all their names, he also in most cases do not cater for their well being which makes most of you guys being brain washed into becoming terrorists. My dear you people are stil very PRIMITIVE.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Mjones77(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
mukhcech:

phagots, even if she wants to blaspheme. Why can't she blaspheme her own religion.

What right does she have to blaspheme others?

Why not let her god blaspheme for her.

Stupid people asking why she was killed. May God punish you all that blaspheme others religion. Aameen.
see this brainless idiot. if you are hungry to kill start with ur family..see ur mouth blasphemous HEGOAT!!!!!
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by omojeesu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
abuayman:
This is a very big fat lie from the pit of Hell. I live in Kano, and Kofar Wambai Market is trek able from my place of stay. Nothing like this ever happened. May God punish any person or group of persons that are trying to create division within the people by coming up with this nonsense. Amen

I hope you are right. But thousands of antecedents say otherwise in Northern Nigeria and elsewhere.
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by Priest200(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
This news is nt fake she is my pastors wife...she was nt beheaded bt she was killed in kano.. Rip.mama.adiue
Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by aresa: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
glossy6:

Did they kill for Christ? odeison

And they were arrested to answer for their crimes? Where are the killers of the alleged blasphemer? Definitely you won't see any because its their way of life!

So, you can slaughter and behead yourselves in your iboland as long as it's not for Christ it's OK...?

I hope you are not the sharpest knife in your village..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy by mukhcech(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mjones77:

see this brainless idiot. if you are hungry to kill start with ur family..see ur mouth blasphemous HEGOAT!!!!!

Enjoy your ban while it lasts. Bad luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / ENDSARS Protest At CNN Center, Los Angeles, United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.