Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? (3857 Views)

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2016
Should you take it personal when a guy always sleeps when you're at his house?
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by pjsmart(m): 1:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Just find out why he does that. maybe ur visit coincides with wen he is tired and ready to sleap

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by nnachukz(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Na wa oo! Make person no sleep for una again? Wetin self.

10 Likes

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 03, 2016
No. He's probably tired of the regular routine of d relationship. Like I always say familiarity makes a relationship fizzle out. So try something new. Perhaps he knows whenever u come around, its just gonna be talking all thru without sex

Try this with him and u'll see a difference ..crack a joke with him on phone ..say "honey, isn't this ur lucky day? Im coming with so much Hot feeling and i'lld want u to give me a sweet fucck. I've never felt this hornny"

If he sleeps, call me a bastard

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Kiish(m): 1:42am On Jun 03, 2016
most of these questions can be answered by simply asking your partner/guy.. Communication is very important.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by theEYe21(f): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2016
You always come at the wrong time tongue
mamagee3:
Should you take it personal when a guy always sleeps when you're at his house?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by MOHZEE: 3:02am On Jun 03, 2016
its possible dat u r becoming boring to him and he is getting tired undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by mamagee3(f): 3:28am On Jun 03, 2016
MOHZEE:
its possible dat u r becoming boring to him and he is getting tired undecided
Or maybe he is just a jerk.

That's also a possibility.
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Give him a welcome home BJ cheesy and trusssss me, he won't sleep again
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 03, 2016
He doesn't like you anymore. Sorry
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by viver1: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2016
It is also possible he feels comfortable, relaxed & safe wen u r around. U cant possibly sleep when a friend u dont trust visits.
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by jesse515: 6:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Afta sex a man's brain is wired to fall asleep, so if ur man sleeps afta sex, dont blame him or don't tink he sees u as boring. Infact keep sex away n watch him gist wwt u till 2AM

Again check his schedule for d next day, he may want to sleep early to meet up.

Don't be boring, dont watch tetemundo all nite n expect him to watch it wit u, instaed watch his favourite show like sonymax to keep him awake.

Also gist wit him, dont do all d talkin n don't do all d listening exPectin him to be a stand-up comedian for u.

If he still sleeps afta dis, den let him sleep , such men ar ea
early risers, so u too sshud wake up eealy.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by ofeshe(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=mamagee3 post=46221630][color=deeppink]Should you take it personal when a guy always sleeps when you're at his Sleeping is part of my hobbies and its always good wen a girl is around because their presence always ignite it and moreover its helps u stay away from fornication
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by lmm4real: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2016
pjsmart:
Just find out why he does that. maybe ur visit coincides with wen he is tired and ready to sleap

this ur response got me laughing chai babes done surfer for una hand o. o grin
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Intrepid01(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol this is so me...........atleast two ladies av complained about this. I'll just sleep off in the middle of a conversation. It is always due to accumulated stress. But you should know also that it is because we are not always anticipating anything by your presence unlike some pussy-seeking niccurs. As for me having a lady around to gist and laff is enough recipe for good sleep.
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by alobright17(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
And insult him like you always do
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by potolistic(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
There comes a time in every relationship when things become boring....

Spice up your relationship...

Do something crazy
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
hahahah down to earth... Like you...
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahah down to earth... Like you...
heheheh grin cheesy
How are u
U no see me, u no ask of me undecided
Unapapadeycraze, Whr d fcck ar u
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
heheheh grin cheesy
How are u
U no see me, u no ask of me undecided
Unapapadeycraze, Whr d fcck ar u
so sorry for that... Where have you been? What have you been up to?
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Apology accepted. Just stuffs sha.
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Apology accepted cheesy. Just stuffs, nothing serious
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2016
if always.....then your the most boring '''babe'' ever. but he is a coward for letting you come to his house in the first place.
just tell her your not around simple. my guy cannot sleep oh... except he is really tired, he wont sleep until i don tire to Bleep!
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
mamagee3:
Or maybe he is just a jerk.
That's also a possibility.
You are the jerk.
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Apology accepted cheesy. Just stuffs, nothing serious
thanks you are a darling...

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by lovat(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
can i get one from you undecided
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by vchykp(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
E possible?
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
can i get one from you undecided
Are we dating undecided
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by lovat(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Are we dating undecided
is it only those you date that are entitled to BJ undecided

Cc iamdurrent
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
is it only those you date that are entitled to BJ undecided

Cc iamdurrent
Why ar u calling him
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by lovat(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Why ar u calling him
I'm always an observer to you guys tete-a-tete.

I luv d circus undecided
Re: When A Guy Always Sleeps When You're At His House? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
I'm always an observer to you guys tete-a-tete.

I luv d circus undecided
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

[must Read] EROTIC STORY :me, My Wife And My Friend..a Short Sex Story. 18+ / A Man Worth Waiting For / What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.