Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,361 members, 7,850,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (46223 Views)

Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan" / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again, Blow Up Spdc’s Forcados 48 Exportline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by thomasthomas: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
jamesibor:

Are you daft so much so u lack proper deductive abilities? Yes, tomato harvest in Nigeria was depleted by a pest known as Tuta absoluta.

Now, did Tuta absoluta affect other tomato cultivating countries globally? No. If that be d case, we're there to be no restriction on importation of tomatoes, people will import it from countries that have them in abundance and let me tell you that even without the absoluta, I. Ported tomato is cheaper than locally produced ones.
You can continue in your folly!

When a society imports everything, how can people be productive hence they turn to crime like the Avengers.

Let's import everything just to show we have the money to buy anything from anywhere.

Your type hardly understand the workability of a normal society. I don't blame you sha...
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by tk4rd: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2016
They warned.. But the NA released a statement that the warning is an empty threat..
Dollyak:
These guys are going too far it must be said. They don't even have a reasonable demand to justify this kind of damage.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrmetoo1: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
tempest01:

have you asked urself why it took one year for these avengers guys to start blowing things up? Why didn't they do it immmediately after elections?
The root problems of the Niger Delta issue has never been solved and no initiative has been put in place. The things that were put in place where temporary measures. PMB came in, instead of trying to initiate the long term measures before taking out the palliatives to end the agitations, he decided to act in impunity and bigotry since it worked for him against individuals. The president of any country must know how to deploy diplomacy in relations.

Why not leave things as you met it in the ND? even if you wanted to change things, why not engage the stakeholders? This is where 90% of the money you are budgeting is coming from, now you have created disenchantment in the region and the oil production has been reduced, and they have started making demands again with which money will he fund the budget? Wisdom is golden at times.

It is now more expensive to get that oil flowing than if the federal government had employed diplomacy. Pray the militancy doesn't reach Akwa Ibom state, if It does, the oil production will near 0.

I'm sorry, for the sake of education, can you stop being broad and state specifically what Buhari did to show these things you mentioned, the bigotry and impunity. When you talk long term measures, what's a better way to show that than this clean up they just launched. What's a better show off long term commitment than holding up a budget to make sure a project that'll affect that region directly is put in there. What exactly has he done to the people of the ND? What exactly did he remove that were there before. He talked about ending amnesty which they didn't do, now they're actually backtracking on that statement entirely. So please what has he done to the ND?? Then did these Niger Delta Destroyers try this diplomacy first?? Or its ok for them to blow up their lands first and talk later. Jonathan was there for all this time, what did he do for them except come from that region and make certain folks billionaires. I'm not against the making people billionaires part but seriously what has Buhari done that has caused this much destruction in such a little time. You say they didn't do immediately after elections but they started about 9 months into his presidency, not 2-3 years, 9 months. It's not like any other region has started enjoying anything the ND isn't enjoying. Anyway I refuse to believe these guys speak for the majority of folks in the ND

Again here you go back to "what Buhari budgeted for". You say this like when he's done it'll be owned by Buhari and sons. Whatever they successfully do from the budget is for our own good, you and I and not Buhari. Again, the worst you'll do is ruin Buhari's reputation, which won't happen by the way, but guess what Nigerians, Nigeria will suffer from the set backs. Let's even give progress a chance for once in this country. If in 2 years Buhari is developing every single part of the country and then neglecting the ND then this your argument becomes very valid.

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by xcuggsm(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Aunty smelly P is at it again. Romancing the NDA just to be relevant.

Tufiakwa!! What can that lady not do to get jist.

Tomorrow, one of the commanders of NDA will come to tell us that she also has a piercing and a ring on her smelly p
[/size]
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Princedapace(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!

Hope una remember how Jonathan was frustrated by Boko from the north...I hope u know how that affected his administration negatively and how some people were always celebrating each time boko haram donated bomb successfully. That action also increased corruption and confused GEJ. I also attacked GEJ too on social media. So don't expect people to sympathize with PMB now becus the opposition back then rejoiced whenever boko haram dealt with Nigerians. That was used against him. He seemed for solution and people stole from the federation all in the name of solution for GEJ. Some ppl used it against him. I want u to know that APC has set an ugly example in this country becus we were never like this. Nigerians used to condomn issues like this generally before but becus some ppl wanted GEJ out by all means, the spread hatered across the country and laughed and wished he never got it right. Many haters wished more bombing by boko haram. Lolz...now APC taught Nigerians how to do this and it is bad. Last campaign was a hate campsign .
Now APC don't want same hate...no na...not nice. This is not healthy for us all. But ppl learnt this from APC.
The truth is bitter...regionalism is the way out becus if a northerner wins, same issue might repeat itself. Many Nigerians are half baked literate and will always think like this. Nigeria is politically in mess and APC bleeped political opposition up big time. U don't rejoice when the country is hit negatively becus u want to score cheap political points. This is with us. APC did same and should dance to the song the played too. God help us all. Regionalism is still the best choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by xcuggsm(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
[size=15pt]Aunty smelly P is at it again. Romancing the NDA just to be relevant.

Tufiakwa!! What can this lady not do to get jist. angry

Tomorrow, one of the commanders of NDA will come to tell us that she also has a piercing and a ring on her smelly p
[/size] undecided
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by NDPVF(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
Subway1011:

Everyone is Yoruba to you kids. Ibo man like you hiding behind SS to spew trash. That lady is from Akwa Ibom, you have no shame.
[/s] Now this is a yoruba man.lol
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by KwoiZabo(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

So out of over 200 billion dollars Jonathan government earned in 6 years, this are the only achievement u can mention??
If u don't think it's a failure, then am forced to believe your are a f**l
If you can only know that GEJ was in Power for 5 yrs and 23 days I am ok 'cos for every 1 thing you mention that OBJ, Yaradua & Buhari combined do/did for SS, I will mention 3 GEJ did.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
KwoiZabo:
If you can only know that GEJ was in Power for 5 yrs and 23 days I am ok 'cos for every 1 thing you mention that OBJ, Yaradua & Buhari combined do/did for SS, I will mention 3 GEJ did.
NLNG brass
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by isaacodo: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I expect to see my brothers dancing here. The idiots hailing these terrorists have even managed to console themselves that "as long as they are not killing people then they are fighting a good cause" I mean How will YOU eat when they finally achieve their aim of crippling the country? Do you now see how irredeemably Godforsakenly dumb you are? The only followers they can gain are people who never like Buhari and who wish him evil just because he won their hero/brother.
For crying out loud even the king of ogoni land admited GEJ failed them. The Fulani herder is the very one implementing something that was ready for approval since forever, The same man who made sure that he didn't sign the 2016 budget until the Lagos-Calabar rail project was included, something our so-called reps and senators didn't give a hoot about! Are these not things that benefit the common ND man and Nigeria at large? What do you want to do with govt appointments? Are you lobbying for posts for yourself or your family member? What else do you bloody baboonistic species want? Buhari's head?? The so-called brother who was at the helm of affairs for over 5 solid years did absolutely nothing. What did he do for the area apart from making a few militants and elites billionaires who didn't even see fit to donate a tap to their communities?? Yet some irredeemable foolish imbecilic dumb battalion ingrediential buffoonish nincompoops are still here allowing the devil use them to cause mass sufferings. "Not killing people" my round asss!
The way I'm seeing my people hailing terrorists I'm even beginning to think that we are much wicked and violent than the North because I don't remember Northerners coming out en masse to support BH or the herdsmen killings the way my people are all over the place cheering these guys on as if they themselves are not suffering. I mean what kind of hate will make you choose to die of hunger than allow someone who is not your brother feed you? Even the devil must be shuddering in hell right now! The comments whenever there's news of bombings and likes on such comments make me throw up. Like seriously are we cursed I'm seriously ashamed of telling people I'm from South South now. I'm really not very proud of telling people I'm from this region at the moment. Just too embarrassing!

Well that's your opinion, a leader like the president that rode on the popularity of the masses to win the election should have known better not to sectionalize the country along it fault line hereby creating the monster he is seeing today. Niger delta is the goose that lays the golden egg and most be treated with the respect they deserve. You said you are for no body and for every body only to show Nigerians you are for the North and west and others are not your people. He should better start appeasing the ND people and not all the sectional politics.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by murmee: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
rhektor:

If Vietnam try that now the country will be remembered only in history, as modern technology will fish you out even if you're hidden in between rocks, your body heat will betray you.
The only reason the Scavengers are thriving is because of sabotages in the military, the truth is our military men have been so sensitive to money that national security does not matter to them any more.
Ask the people of Odi they will tell you better. Don't mess with the military especially a type of obj.
You really hit the nail on the head. There are saboteurs amongst the military men sent to the Niger Delta. They are working in concert with the Avengers, sponsored by disgruntled PDPs and Foreign interests who have dollars in abundance to cripple the Nigerian economy. Let's face it, corruption is high in Nigerian military force.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by murmee: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
rhektor:

If Vietnam try that now the country will be remembered only in history, as modern technology will fish you out even if you're hidden in between rocks, your body heat will betray you.
The only reason the Scavengers are thriving is because of sabotages in the military, the truth is our military men have been so sensitive to money that national security does not matter to them any more.
Ask the people of Odi they will tell you better. Don't mess with the military especially a type of obj.
You really hit the nail on the head. There are saboteurs amongst the military men sent to the Niger Delta. They are working in concert with the Avengers, sponsored by disgruntled PDPs and Foreign interests who have dollars in abundance to cripple the Nigerian economy. Let's face it, corruption is high in Nigerian military force.j
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by KwoiZabo(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

NLNG brass
Erha Project by ExxonMobil, Egina FPSO, Ofon Phase 1 & 2 all by GEJ
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Shym3xx: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2016
tdayof:

I think the issue is they they remote controlled IEDS installed on pipelines installations already....

If that's the case - naij lacks the capability to stop their onslaught. Also, you can't win against guerrilla war tactics conventionally - you just have to get yourself in a favourable position and negotiate ya way out of it, with concessions based on their demands.

And apart from demanding the release of the IPOD King and the corrupt clowns, their demands are reasonable. If they can get devolution of power from the center, after other concessions, with regional government and resource control, while bringing naij to its knees, then their cause is a reasonable one and a good omen for the betterment of naij.

Anyway, I will like to know if Thor of Asgard is part of these Avengers lol. And hopefully Loki is lurking somewhere loool.

1 Like

Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ogene007: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] angry It shall never be well with Nnamdi Kanu wherever he is for birthing this evil terrorist groups using his propaganda radio biafra. The results are these social unrest and continous economic sabotage. I wonder why the FG finds it hard to plant moles in the militants camp so as to catch them easily. This ragtag idiiots are not sophisticated enough to hold a whole country to ransom. The same people cheering them on for blowing up the gas pipelines will be the first to call fashola minister of darkness as if he will generate electricity with his fart. We will all suffer the consequences of this economic sabotage while buhari and other elites continue to live in luxury. Shey na ordinary tomatoes una still dey complain about, wait till a sachet of pure water turns 50 Naira then you will realize the impact of this economic sabotage on you and your family. If not for the cluelessness of our security forces who are only good in harassing innocent citizens, the Avengers ought to have been fished out using technology. Their Facebook, Twitter and website can be tracked but this is Nigeria where anything goes [/b]
Why don't you go to the creeks and go and assist the NA in fishing out these so-called criminals instead of sitting behind a 24kbps internet link to post trash.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by grandmaster1974(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
let d gov of d day call them to a true meetings and d whole problem will be over.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2016
For those people saying NDA have not kill anybody, that's a big fat lie. Yesterday NDA kill 2 soldiers and 6 civilian at omadino an itsekiri community in warri. The army and civilian were on routine patrol when NDA attack them unexpectedly. The NDA have killed no less than 20 persons in their operations.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by jamesibor: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2016
thomasthomas:
You can continue in your folly!

When a society imports everything, how can people be productive hence they turn to crime like the Avengers.

Let's import everything just to show we have the money to buy anything from anywhere.

Your type hardly understand the workability of a normal society. I don't blame you sha...

You are d ignorant one here. Tell me what the UK and US bans from imports?
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
All I know is that everything will work out for Nigeria's good. Let them keep bombing, niger delta will soon become irrelevant. Nigeria will eventually move away from oil

But let me just say this, this NDA is running the script of foreign enemies. This is no longer about improving the lot of niger delta. We are in a period where countries are fighting to sell oil, so by reducing our production they increase theirs. Am suspecting iran
the relationship that exist btw the nigerian state nd the niger delta region is a parasitic one,the oil money is used to. Run all northern state nd even the western state...seriously true federalism is the only way forward.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Zejie: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
No matter how you look at it terrorism is what it is while I don't support bombing of the pipelines in the Niger delta, certain things need to be looked at closely have you even taught why the name AVENGERS. As that name implies they are taking revenge on something or someone there is a saying '' A child that says his mother would not sleep that child too would not sleep'' when GEJ was president on his swearing in day Eagles square was bombed some people who we know vowed they will make Nigeria ungovernable, bokoharam who were sleeping suddenly woke up and started terrorism in full force. Let's not deceive ourselves things that happen in locality most times we are always aware especially when it is done by non strangers. The elders and prominent men in the North knew about this bokoharam guys and their sponsors but they kept quiet and blamed GEJ. Even now there are prominent men and elders in d Niger delta who know this AVENGERS guys. Ask any south East or south south man who was behind bokoharam they will tell you is President Buhari . So d belief is dat buhari made GEJ look stupid so now we are going to make Buhari very stupid. That is what is happening in Niger delta.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Elliot2(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

So out of over 200 billion dollars Jonathan government earned in 6 years, this are the only achievement u can mention??
If u don't think it's a failure, then am forced to believe your are a f**l
so out of all de monies past northern leaders made, they still waited for gej to build almagiri schools for their children. remember we r still retrieving abacha's loots? yes,gej failed buh it's annoying to see some persons spite him while they protect theirs. like the five witches, every one must bring out their babies to be eaten, u can't join n devour odas own n protect urs.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
KwoiZabo:
Erha Project by ExxonMobil, Egina FPSO, Ofon Phase 1 & 2 all by GEJ
Lol, very funny tho, this are privately owned, but no problem

NDDC creation
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Beautybetty: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Don't mind the empty brain fools.
Sweetlemon:
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by miracleoscar(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I am really ashamed of your uneducated comment and write.To spell was an issue,grammatic errors in all your sentences.
Meanwhile if you visit my wasapp group I have condemned the NDAv,so please shut your smelling trap.remember I doubt if you could because I believe you just came from the zoo,when BH started their major targets were Christians,what did the other do they praised them to the highest heaven.So what you don't know ask questions.Is Tompolo in support and other ND.Please be careful what you post.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Beautybetty: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Don't mind the empty brain fools.
Sweetlemon:
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Elliot2(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=allthingsgood post=46223420]

Are u going to drink the oyel?? Is it not the same companies u are attacking u will beg to come and explore, refine and sell Think rationally and shun this ridiculousness. And btw after blowing up your oil, who will suffer the most? Nigeria has survived without oil b4 and we will do it again. But what of ur environment, livelihood, poverty etc. Shey u will beg the same u knw u guys can survive without oil,then y not live de oil na? una dey wait make oyel finish or become useless so dat una go laugh us ba? abeg make una leave us alone o. wat we r passing tru, not even de ibos,yorubas or de arewas go take am if to sey dis oyel dey come from dia backyard.
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
achinice:
the relationship that exist btw the nigerian state nd the niger delta region is a parasitic one,the oil money is used to. Run all northern state nd even the western state...seriously true federalism is the only way forward.

You have a myopic view. if you think its a parasitic relationship, then why cry about tomatoes Every region in Nigeria plays its part in nation building. The north grows our food just as the east are masters of trade and industry. There is no parasitic relationship. Just because one region has oil doesn't mean other states aren't contributing their bit, okay
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Zejie: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
For all those asking what GEJ did for the Niger delta can you please tell me what Obasanjo did for Ogun state or the Yoruba's in general. Since Nigeria was created can you tell me what all the Hausa and Fulani presidents have done for the North? That the north still has The lowest educational ranking in the country and highest disease prevalence rate in the country? When you are in power you are not a sectional leader you are the President of Nigeria so your decisions and policies should affect the whole country not ur ethnicity
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Elliot2 post=46230898][/quote]

kindly explain how blowing up pipeline will clean up your environment, provide jobs and alleviate poverty? All the militants that have benefitted from FG in the past, what contribution have they made for their people?? wake up already! NDA has nothing to do with nigerdelta development. Don't be gullible
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Viergeachar: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
well this is getting out of hand
the army seems quite quiet over this, so too are the oil companies, no one is confirming this these attacks, undecided
If we want regional let PDP the south dominate initiate it in the national assembly the let's see who will reget reject it
I foresee a situation were where the northern region will tax the food send to the southern region to get revenue, the south south taxing goods imported through her ports
They best placed are the West, the have access to the ocean and very good land for farming
The south East my people will be at the disadvantage, they will lose trillions of investments outside the south East and we don't have enough land to farm, even our oil and gas will be taxed by the south south if it is to pass through there lands for export
The best option remains sticking together

As for this unscrupulous elements called the avengers, there is no excuse for taking up arms against the supreme authority and sooner or later u will face the law... Boko haram did worse, we're where are they now??

Mr man, you post like a semi-literate fellow. Your view is as a result of the crumbs you are enjoying from Rochas one way or the other. It does not represent the larger percentage of Igbos.
Sorry...
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Viergeachar: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
allthingsgood:

You have a myopic view. if you think its a parasitic relationship, then why cry about tomatoes Every region in Nigeria plays its part in nation building. The north grows our food just as the east are masters of trade and industry. There is no parasitic relationship. Just because one region has oil doesn't mean other states aren't contributing their bit, okay

Let the north speak for itself...
Re: "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers by chimaobinelson(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:

Do u know the reason people were against the confab in the first place?? Do u know why they called it a waste of money? ?

Because it will still have to pass through the national assembly to become binding
That's it, only the national assembly can implement it
i recall, but i will also lik you to recall that dea was dis plot to either adopt the confab report thru refrendum or d Nationl assmbl..
it all come to effect by d disposition of political will by d numb 1 citizen..which PMB had blatantly declare its relegation to d archive n disuse...APC has bein the pearhead in kicking again the confab jus for political n not progressive reasons

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.