Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous (667 Views)

Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by academics1: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2016
The fact that they are made to love many children at the same time explains why they love many men at the same time too.

Any objections? undecided
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2016
I have just 1 question for you

Were you birthed by a Man?
undecided
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Smh
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by academics1: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Smh

R u shaking ur head in agreement or disagreement
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by LordOfNaira: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2016
academics1:
The fact that they are made to love many children at the same time explains why they love many men at the same time too.

Yes.

I love kids too but I am not promiscuous. When I was in secondary school, I had so many school sons and daughters that my mates nicknamed me "Father Abraham"
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2016
academics1:

R u shaking ur head in agreement or disagreement

In disagreement. Do you feel the same way about your mother or your sisters?

I just don't see the link between loving one's own children (parental love) & loving many men (romantic love). There's just no relationship between the two imo. If you're saying all this from experience, then news flash, you've been dating the wrong type of people.
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided chai what is all dis, early moh moh 4 dat matter lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2016
see what change caused

Re: Women Are Created To Be Promiscuous by Kaycee7(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2016
academics1:

With a reason such as the above, it's so obvious you're trolling. Is it only women that love many children? Maybe it's because men can also love many children at the same time explains why we are infamously unfaithful.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: ”23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love” / Our Education System Is Finished / Dickson Just Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.