Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class (2298 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Most of us complain about our ladies, yet we know deep down, dat we love them faults and all. The foreign girls thing is a hoax. We feel that way when we get on the wrong end of hurt, yet we gladly dish out the hurt. Anyway reasons they are world class;

(1) Naija babes are adaptive: they are black and realise say na yellow pawpaw dey move olosho market, they will gladly bleach themselves for us.

(2) Naija babes are beautiful: wetin u dey find for babe, ikhebe ? bosom ? Fine face ? Straight legs ? BBW ? Brother and sisters you will find them in quantum, jjust visit a higher institution like unizik all the blood in ur body will enter ur phallus.

(3) Naija babes are religious: forget say she be olosho or a cheater, she will be at the head of the church praying in tongues and telling God to judge them sinners, ironically God answers some of them.

(4) Naija babes are diversely opinionated: you can't sell any yeye idea to naija babes and all will conform. Never . They are never together in idealogy. Thus fear not for the feminist idealogy, it can't never take root in naija. Dem babes would reject and throw it away.

(5) Naija babes are sexually different: some are terrible in bed, some are good and others are excellent. The naïve virgins are mostly open to wierd sexual acts more than the experienced ones. Our babes are very sexually curious. So good news for wwe perverts.

(6) Naija babes are forgiving: cheat on them, abuse them. Yet most could still find it in their hearts to forgive ur useless self and hope you will change. Only a handfull of our babes are vengeful and murderous.

(7) Naija babes are homely: many are capable of being good home keepers, good mothers and wives. You only have to ignore their olosho past and turn a blind eye and ear to all deceptions she will shove down ur throat occasionally. Your life will be sweet.

(cool Naija babes are ...............add urs

God knows sometimes we focus on their bad parts and those bad parts are really terrible. Nevertheless we know they world class babes too . And thus ROCK
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by vizkiz: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Though 9ja babes are sometimes annoying, dumb and arrogant...but I'll choose a 9ja babe any day, anytime. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Ladycloud(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Awww... grin... Someone will soon come with a useless bashing thread.. undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Ladycloud(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Awww... grin... Someone will soon come with a useless bashing thread..
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Ladycloud:
Awww... grin... Someone will soon come with a useless bashing thread..
chineke. It appears no be only unizik get pretty babes. Nne nice dp
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2016
hmm
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmm i know someone is still gonna create a counter thread 4 this grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by JoeCutie(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Wife: Honey, can I ask for a favour?

Husband: Sure! Anything for my love

Wife: Can you kill a lion for me?

Husband: Are you mad!!? To kill a lion for you? Ask for something else biko

Wife: Okay, if you cannot kill a lion for me, can I at least go through your whatsapp?

Husband: Eh!!? Biko where's the Lion you said I should kill for you
? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Smellymouth: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Olalan(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
The good ones I regard as endangered species very few left.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Smellymouth: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
RUBBISH. SPANISH, BRAZILLIAN, COLOMBIAN, MEXICAN, ETHIOPIAN AND KOREAN LADIES ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

How many you don date? undecided

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
RUBBISH. SPANISH, BRAZILLIAN, COLOMBIAN, MEXICAN, ETHIOPIAN AND KOREAN LADIES ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.
and u have tasted these babes to know they better on camparison ? Please throw more light on dat. I love to know how korean women who look like korean men could lace the shoes of our women. Am listening intentively
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:

Wife: Okay, if you cannot kill a lion for me, can I at least go through your whatsapp?

? cheesy cheesy cheesy
funny u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

How many you don date? undecided
I KNOW WHAT IM SAYING BRO
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Dmarketter:
and u have tasted these babes to know they better on camparison ? Please throw more light on dat. I love to know how korean women who look like korean men could lace the shoes of our women. Am listening intentively
BRO you must be joking. there are no explanation whatsoever you can give that will make naija ladies to be better than korean ladies or spanish, mexican, brazillian ladies. no doubt naija ladies are good in their own ways but damm!!! spend just an hour with a korean lady and you will look for visa to run out of this zoo we call a country and forget about naija ladies. esperience they say is the best teacher.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by tee59(f): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Are u serious? All dis for nig babes? Op, wake up now, its day light already.Don't tell me u ar still in bed.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Smellymouth: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I KNOW WHAT IM SAYING BRO

Am listening
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by hfinest1(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2016
Dmarketter:
bros, she's from unizik... but truth, she fine o... chai!!!
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am listening
BRO im not trying to bad mouth naija ladies but the truth is bitter they say. bro you stay in warri, i know there are lots of white ladies there which iv seen. bro be friends with one. sit her down, ask her about her approach to life in general, her plans to start a family and her challenges and what she does to curb those challenges. then sit down ten naija ladies and ask them the same question. then you will understand why Nigeria is a zoo, the leaders have failed us and how there are no leaders of tommorow.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by TSOM(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:

? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You've been spamming every trending thread I've viewed with this stale, humor-stripped hogwash.

How about posting something spontaneous and original for a change? Too much of a mental challenge and out of your comfort zone, yes? Certainly so.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Smellymouth: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
BRO im not trying to bad mouth naija ladies but the truth is bitter they say. bro you stay in warri, i know there are lots of white ladies there which iv seen. bro be friends with one. sit her down, ask her about her approach to life in general, her plans to start a family and her challenges and what she does to curb those challenges. then sit down ten naija ladies and ask them the same question. then you will understand why Nigeria is a zoo, the leaders have failed us and how there are no leaders of tommorow.

Lol
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2016
hfinest1:
bros, she's from unizik... but truth, she fine o... chai!!!
no wwonder. Not surprised
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by MrCork: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Dmarketter:
Most of us complain about our ladies, yet we know deep down, dat we love them faults and all. The foreign girls thing is a hoax. We feel that way when we get on the wrong end of hurt, yet we gladly dish out the hurt. Anyway reasons they are world class;

(1) Naija babes are adaptive: they are black and realise say na yellow pawpaw dey move olosho market, they will gladly bleach themselves for us.

(2) Naija babes are beautiful: wetin u dey find for babe, ikhebe ? bosom ? Fine face ? Straight legs ? BBW ? Brother and sisters you will find them in quantum, jjust visit a higher institution like unizik all the blood in ur body will enter ur phallus.

(3) Naija babes are religious: forget say she be olosho or a cheater, she will be at the head of the church praying in tongues and telling God to judge them sinners, ironically God answers some of them.

(4) Naija babes are diversely opinionated: you can't sell any yeye idea to naija babes and all will conform. Never . They are never together in idealogy. Thus fear not for the feminist idealogy, it can't never take root in naija. Dem babes would reject and throw it away.

(5) Naija babes are sexually different: some are terrible in bed, some are good and others are excellent. The naïve virgins are mostly open to wierd sexual acts more than the experienced ones. Our babes are very sexually curious. So good news for wwe perverts.

(6) Naija babes are forgiving: cheat on them, abuse them. Yet most could still find it in their hearts to forgive ur useless self and hope you will change. Only a handfull of our babes are vengeful and murderous.

(7) Naija babes are homely: many are capable of being good home keepers, good mothers and wives. You only have to ignore their olosho past and turn a blind eye and ear to all deceptions she will shove down ur throat occasionally. Your life will be sweet.

God knows sometimes we focus on their bad parts and those bad parts are really terrible. Nevertheless we know they world class babes too . And thus ROCK

angry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by MrCork: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Dmarketter:

...bro i dont mean to sound rudes but did u juss land from another planet?? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by David25(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
BRO you must be joking. there are no explanation whatsoever you can give that will make naija ladies to be better than korean ladies or spanish, mexican, brazillian ladies. no doubt naija ladies are good in their own ways but damm!!! spend just an hour with a korean lady and you will look for visa to run out of this zoo we call a country and forget about naija ladies. esperience they say is the best teacher.

I see a brah with an issue grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by hfinest1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ladycloud:
Awww... grin... Someone will soon come with a useless bashing thread.. undecided
babe, it's either I've not been checking other ladies profile enough, or I'm blinded by love... but I'mof the opinion that you're the most beautiful lady on nairalandgrin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Ladycloud(f): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dmarketter:
awww.. Thanks hunnie
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Ladycloud(f): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
hfinest1:
babe, it's either I've not been checking other ladies profile enough, or I'm blinded by love... but I'mof the opinion that you're the most beautiful lady on nairalandgrin
awww... Ayam really mesmerized grin thanks hun
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by hfinest1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ladycloud:
awww... Ayam really mesmerized grin thanks hun
what's d meaning of mesmerized me I never study English reach that point osadundecided

so, ur aim now is to confuse me and make me forget why I mentioned u in d first o lace abi? e no work... see enh, the point is... I'd really love to know you...

yh.... I'm addicted to beautiful ladies...grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Ladycloud(f): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
hfinest1:
what's d meaning of mesmerized me I never study English reach that point osadundecided

so, ur aim now is to confuse me and make me forget why I mentioned u in d first o lace abi? e no work... see enh, the point is... I'd really love to know you...

yh.... I'm addicted to beautiful ladies...grin
addicted.. undecided na I'm be say if u see another one.. Ull just leave me ehn... E no go work for you undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by hfinest1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ladycloud:
addicted.. undecided na I'm be say if u see another one.. Ull just leave me ehn... E no go work for you undecided
did u think I was joking when I said you're the most beautiful girl on nl how can any man in his rightsenses leave gold and start chasing copper because copper is manage shine small too?undecided I can leave most beautiful for ordinary beautiful...
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are World Class by Raph01: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must See: A Girl's Tweet About Guys And A Guy's Funny Reply / 5 Things Every Lady Must Know Before She Sleep With A Man / Is It Okay To Test The Person You Want To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.