Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (70252 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by warriiboguy: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
AdaNri1:
Flavour should pay me, I'll redesign this living room for him. Nice items but not well put together. It looks messy
And also design his bedroom 2 abi? So u cld b a furniture for his nite activities since Anna and Sandra r both far away.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by catalan15(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cool...
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by JOYOSITA(f): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am I the only one who is not impressed?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Those electronics could be second hand.Alaba intl market.Hate or not,I don speak my mind.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lovely home smiley

I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue
is that why you're hor**ny?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by sauceEEP(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
What's with the huge speakers?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

10M x 365 days = 3.6 Billion Per year.

All these poverty-induced calculations sef. If you want to lie, lie with sense.

When hunger has changed the settings of your brain, you start throwing useless figures. You think 10M is like the 10Naira you use to buy sugar to drink garri? Next time, eat before coming to type on NL.
lolz
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by bigiyaro(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

"poor interiors".....? Oya omini knowest....show us the interior of your own let's see "rich interiors".....!! Over sabinus
d electronics, furniture n fittings r quite expensive bt the arrangement, color combinations n d general settings of d room is quite poor.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by davires: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
not bad
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by LOVEGINO(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Omo see that gbedu! But abeg change dat tv, e too small for dat crib.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Davecafary(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

When hunger has changed the settings of your brain, you start throwing useless figures. You think 10M is like the 10Naira you use to buy sugar to drink garri? Next time, eat before coming to type on NL.
Chai....this guy can vex...I couldn't hold my self from laughing at your epic reply...Nice one

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by 9jaMalay: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Na so "ordinary poor" 9ja guys house dey be for malaysia, na im flavour dey flaunt so...hiss...make e come see we "BIG boys" parlour for malay im go fear...make e go sleep
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by missyge(f): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

Hahahaha...Laff don make me enter gutter!!!Mehn! pple get bad mouth fr NL

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by ifeanyi83(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors

I thought i was the only one who noticed. Design-minded folks will understand better.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by HeGeMon(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
IBO ones undecided
slyIsaac:
Spot tat sound system tho grin

#slayerofbeautyqueens! grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Oblak(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.
Bro easy o. You think most of these celebrities have all the money they claim to own? Forget all those mansion posting images, expensive cars and all that. Most of them just try to join the competition. They can't afford all that ooo. Let them live the simple lifestyle they want. But the design is not what we were all expecting to see. It is well
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by DedeNkem: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Whoever did the interior should leave the profession. It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by shaneroberts26: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lovely home smiley
As a "HornyTiwa".
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Arijude(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
The room no even fine...
yes, i no fine. Just as ugly as your face.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Isaacpyo04(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lovely setting...
Check my signature
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by general1970: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Very boring sitting room. Poor color rendering, furniture just scatter with different colors, the floor, wall, curtain and center rug no complement at all. Chai money miss road.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by cezarman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.
Ahhhhhhhh!! 10m Per Day?Oga Take It Easy Oh!
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by ceejay4real(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=HornyTiwa post=46236482]Lovely home smiley

I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue[/quote

Hey babe, I love ur style. Pls ring me up. I need to know u better. Thanks dear!
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Internetboy: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
I believe Flavour will be reading all these comments because all these artists are seriously interested about the fate of their images on the social media.Flavour is a cool real guy,those furnitures, tiles and curtain could be very expensis but the interior outlook is generally poor, I mean very very poor for his status. Imagine the size of the TV, it doesn't fit into this kind of sitting room. Flavour pls get a new interior decor to do justice to your sitting room.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
hjvxchj
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you get house you thank baba God!
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by general1970: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Internetboy:
I believe Flavour will be reading all these comments because all these artists are seriously interested about the fate of their images on the social media.Flavour is a cool real guy,those furnitures, tiles and curtain could be very expensis but the interior outlook is generally poor, I mean very very poor for his status. Imagine the size of the TV, it doesn't fit into this kind of sitting room. Flavour pls get a new interior decor to do justice to your sitting room.

I thought am the only one seeing it ooo, just check out the whack POP/lighting. Pictures are placed randomly, TV too small for the space and nothing fill in the space. A good house needs balancing, shape, style and good forms.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by 2sexycom(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Watch and see how Nigerians will tag you as a "hater" ,to them "criticism" means hatred....if something is A just tell them it is B or else they will call u a hater especially when u criticize their favourite celebrity,next time tell them the interior is very beautiful and see how they will praise u...grin
it could even be a rented apartment.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by richling77(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:

Hmmmm!

He just told you the truth. When it comes to celebrities and the jobless ones worshipping them pls just keep your opinion to yourself bro. It saves you unnecessary stress.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by richling77(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lovely home smiley
I see, you must be honey already.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by richling77(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

I can't laugh. I guess the guy is the account officer. To some 10 millionaire seems like 1000 naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.