Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (70255 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by oodua1stson: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Show off his sitting room?

I see nothing spectacular there

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by igboboy3(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
peter1994:
seems he likes operating his phone

he's checking out Anna Banner's pics on Instagram

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by berrystunn(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poor text

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by addikt(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
RIZLER:
I know say na dis palour in gave anna banner doggie,she keep hand ontop speaker flavour come suspend the two legs for air come dey release all the akamu him don safe for 3yrs

Omase oooo, see your life for outside...okobo grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Catastrophe1: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lovely home smiley

I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue
you will soon go and collect that thing.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by ccaramel(f): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Basic.... undecided
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Lovely home smiley

I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue
FLAVOUR IS SURELY OUT OF YA REACH Hot, I'M JUST A CLICK AWAY grin,WOULD YOU MIND?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by bettercreature(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dnuel:
Simple and classic

Nothing classic about it!,its parlour not a sitting room
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by vascey(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

"poor interiors".....? Oya omini knowest....show us the interior of your own let's see "rich interiors".....!! Over sabinus

I actually agree.
Poor lighting, low hung drapery, centered rug, lack of throw pillows, color theme is just bad, zero accessories. An average interior designer could do so much more with this room. He's a hardworking musician, he deserves it. Bro get a pro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by InvertedHammer: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Halleydavid:
Singer Flavour, today showed off his sitting room, while thanking God for yet another week seen. He indeed has a good taste in designs, its simple and beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGME1OsQhwH/?hl=en
/
Those speakers do not belong there.

/

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Missmossy(f): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Smh @ the comments here,Nigerians though grin

Can't laugh, he tried anyway he might not the colourful type.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mummyson26(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.
Ten million naira every day? Let me pretend I no read that part

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by doyinisaac(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.
When I hear you people mention figures I just laugh...10million Naira roughly per day??that is around 300million monthly??as in you mean a Naija artiste is earning 300million Naira monthly??are u alright at allyou people just mention figures anyhow u want...10million ko 10000naira ni...mtchew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by proxillin(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mine is better undecided
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:

I'm not disputing any of those fact cos the interiors itself don't look cheap I'm only saying it could have looked better with a good color combination. A case study is Kcee who doesn't know how to dress without misplacing colors even though the outfits are expensive.

I have a thing for cute interior designs and beautifying the house.
me too. Derive pleasure from looking at poorly designed home interiors and redoing it in my mind to look way better.!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Halleydavid:
Singer Flavour, today showed off his sitting room, while thanking God for yet another week seen. He indeed has a good taste in designs, its simple and beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGME1OsQhwH/?hl=en

Thank God flavour is....oh he is just showing off his nice flat.

Sigh.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Maski87: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Okwa na abania
If I be woman I go suck your kiniko.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Timijo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Me no get anything to show off than to thank Baba God for adding another year to my age today.
Com'on show me some love

9 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Phonefanatic: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
AdaNri1:
me too. Derive pleasure from looking at poorly designed home interiors and redoing it in my mind to look way better.!!

Sadly people don't patronize interior designers. That mental rearrangement is cool.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by floxyluv80(f): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
RIZLER:
I know say na dis palour in gave anna banner doggie,she keep hand ontop speaker flavour come suspend the two legs for air come dey release all the akamu him don safe for 3yrs

Lol.....were u there?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by kally90(f): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Those two outdated large speaker spoiled the sitting room
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Edigrows: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Watch and see how Nigerians will tag you as a "hater" ,to them "criticism" means hatred....if something is A just tell them it is B or else they will call u a hater especially when u criticize their favourite celebrity,next time tell them the interior is very beautiful and see how they will praise u...grin

u are entitled to ur opinion but nothing beats simplicity bro. Hate or Not Hate it.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by keleman992000(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
God has made a poor man king....
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by canDy4eva(f): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
I smell envy... tongue
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by doyinisaac(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Edigrows:

u are entitled to ur opinion but nothing beats simplicity bro. Hate or Not Hate it.
Bill gate is a simple man with a simple house but his house is still beautiful so what are u saying??does simplicity mean something cannot be nice or criticized??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by canDy4eva(f): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
The room no even fine...
show us your own...
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by hatchy(f): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
Bad belle,which one wey you get?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by 400billionman: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors

He lacks taste.

I even shame for the ladies crushing on him..

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by hatchy(f): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
The room no even fine...
Small kids all over nairaland because of cheap phones and Glo data.
I wonder how your own house looks like.
Badbellism!
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Edigrows: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Bill gate is a simple man with a simple house but his house is still beautiful so what are u saying??does simplicity mean something cannot be nice or criticized??

sorry oo, abeg E DON DO grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by canDy4eva(f): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
proxillin:
Mine is better undecided
show us biko...
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

#10m?No hype this guy.Oya wetin bring the #10 into his pocket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.