Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (70256 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by nsamchizzy: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
AdaNri1:
Flavour should pay me, I'll redesign this living room for him. Nice items but not well put together. It looks messy
You should be sending that to him and not here.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by GeniePlanners(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Me sef get plasma and home theater system for room

Buh the flooring ?? Only a building technologist will understand
Nothing special about the floor bro, it's just some ties and carpet design, if you want to talk about expensive floor, go for 3D flouring and laminating wood texture floor...
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Gaolin: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
critics thts just his relaxation parlour not d main one..bin thr
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
warriiboguy:

And also design his bedroom 2 abi? So u cld b a furniture for his nite activities since Anna and Sandra r both far away.
lol... I'm taken. Not every lady out there is looking for husband. I'm happy to be married to my husband and we are blessed with children.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Trulie(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.

10mila a day? haba! bros, easy with the numbers. cool off ur head, sit down with a good calculator and when u done, come back here to tender an unreserved apology.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Davoski222: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
With all the money he's making he needs to upgrade.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by shinx91: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:

He's one of those musicians that keeps it real. Most of them show off mansions they don't own you only get to know when they are evicted.

That said I agree the interior is poor..... Not about the pricing I believe he could have done much better with same amount.
Color selection means a lot

Omo dis guy sabi about houses ooo
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mejai(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
my flat even pass dis . and i no jam money like him. no ask me to send pix o.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by chebeoc(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

10M x 365 days = 3.6 Billion Per year.

All these poverty-induced calculations sef. If you want to lie, lie with sense.

When hunger has changed the settings of your brain, you start throwing useless figures. You think 10M is like the 10Naira you use to buy sugar to drink garri? Next time, eat before coming to type on NL.

The thing tire me ooh
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Gideonmi(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chai... undecided human pikin! Like say na you blow whistle make dem start. grin
RIZLER:
I know say na dis Apalour in gave anna banner doggie,she keep hand ontop speaker flavour come suspend the two legs for air come dey release all the akamu him don safe for 3yrs
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by chiditobe: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
shows dem ur pops interior.migth be beta dan dis
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by anny268(f): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
AmAlbert:

No vex o bruh, e go take you 66 years to get better sense, you get sense now o but no be better one

No offence
Lmaoo...
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by chiditobe: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
mejai:
my flat even pass dis . and i no jam money like him. no ask me to send pix o.
dats it/poverty trickin nigerian/
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nixiepie(f): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Arijude:
yes, i no fine. Just as ugly as your face.
ode
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Looking its a rented apartment......oya me don turn bad belle
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nixiepie(f): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
canDy4eva:
show us your own...
lol,I dnt wanna show off,maybe u come and take a peep
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Favored4gud: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
I hope this not Flavor's sitting room, cos if na him then na yeye ooo. lol I jus dont like the dude. Always goig half naked or partial naked and he has kids everywhere. No shame!
Halleydavid:
Singer Flavour, today showed off his sitting room, while thanking God for yet another week seen. He indeed has a good taste in designs, its simple and beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGME1OsQhwH/?hl=en
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by kenoz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Okay

We don see am
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by rhemahil(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
The room no even fine...
Your type if invited to spend a night in this crib will definately forget her panties n bra, just to get a opportunity to come again... Onye Ara
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Halleydavid:
Singer Flavour, today showed off his sitting room, while thanking God for yet another week seen. He indeed has a good taste in designs, its simple and beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGME1OsQhwH/?hl=en

Good for him
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by OscaZee: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
AdaNri1:
Flavour should pay me, I'll redesign this living room for him. Nice items but not well put together. It looks messy

Omasiri!
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by OscaZee: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
RIZLER:
I know say na dis palour in gave anna banner doggie,she keep hand ontop speaker flavour come suspend the two legs for air come dey release all the akamu him don safe for 3yrs

Ina akogheri..
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nixiepie(f): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
rhemahil:

Your type if invited to spend a night in this crib will definately forget her panties n bra, just to get a opportunity to come again... Onye Ara
eeediot, maybe that's wat ur Shameless sisters and girlfriend does,dumbshit

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Theoflux(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eheen... no be sittingroom, him dey baff for there. I even think say golf field dey inside the jokoroom@#FlavourNnabania
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by akpamfet: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors

Very poor and local interior,...I expected something nice. mtchwwww.... undecided
He sings very well, but the living room isn't cool at alllll....

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mart2k(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
With salary of 140k/month, my sitting room is nicer than his. My sound system of 230k is even better than his system though they look almost d same. I'm nt bragging o it is just an explanation

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mart2k(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
I dnt expect to see such TV in his living room, sombody shld pls remind Flavour that he is a star n a celebrity. He shld visit any of LG's show rooms in his vicinity and buy a befitting TV set
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mart2k(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
RIZLER:
I know say na dis palour in gave anna banner doggie,she keep hand ontop speaker flavour come suspend the two legs for air come dey release all the akamu him don safe for 3yrs
Baaaad guy, laf wan kill me
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mart2k(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.
hmmm, u b Flavour accountant? How come u knw how much he makes weekly?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by mart2k(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

When hunger has changed the settings of your brain, you start throwing useless figures. You think 10M is like the 10Naira you use to buy sugar to drink garri? Next time, eat before coming to type on NL.
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Mecuzy81(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

nobody is saying he makes such everyday.... He's Jux saying on an average dats wot he makes a day... Not wot he makes in a year... Na everyday dem dey work?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by isahsalee: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Flavor, the truth is that, the interior settings of your living room not quite match your status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.