Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Deal With Seductive Sales Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Seductive Sales Girl (840 Views)

Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos / Curvaceous Lady Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive And Alluring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Seductive Sales Girl by GBRIGHTG(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2016
LETS GO STRAIGHT ..
I HAVE BEEN EMPLOYING SALES GIRLS BEFORE NOW, few month when they don't meet my expectations which is :keeping to time and being trust w worthy I will get them fired.
I have. been in relationship before had sx up three times now before I got converted with my ex. but not with my sales reps. am discipline and I don't stoop so low to mess up my self with those that I employed.
last month I fired my sales girl caused she was not accountable ..........
got the current one employed .who has not been keeping to time ... .I kept her under probation sha.
now let's go there:I notice she is a bad girl .though submissive but the kind of life she leads has ??
so today I told her to give me her phone I went through her gallery ,straight to her album just to view her pics. Then from the to her videos only to discover something shocking sx tapes and videos I couldn't stand the sight I quickly click the back key and handed over the phone to her without muttering a word .she didn't know I went to her gallery so she is not suspecting .pleas advise me . she I serve her quarry telling her to deleted the nude videos or should I pretend as though I didn't see it.
what's ur opinion.
Re: How To Deal With Seductive Sales Girl by Cutehector(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
I think you are the one dat is the pervert, not her.. what's ur business with the contents of her phone? Huh?

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Seductive Sales Girl by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
You're grossly unprofessional. I'm surprised you even have a business that requires staff, instead of operating a peanut stand on your own. What business of yours to go through your employee's phone? You should be taken to the CCMA or take a business course, so you learn to conduct yourself with professionalism.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Seductive Sales Girl by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
You're grossly unprofessional. I'm surprised you even have a business that requires staff, instead of operating a peanut stand on your own. What business of yours to go through your employee's phone? You should be taken to the CCMA or take a business course, so you learn to conduct yourself with professionalism.

grin took the words right outta my fingers.... Your moniker is weird tho...tongue
Re: How To Deal With Seductive Sales Girl by Darammliveth(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op. what's your business with her own privacy.... Why sniffing around her phone in the first place. I'm not supporting her here and at the same time you're the pervert here. My take!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice / I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala / Leaked Photo's Of Jacob Zuma Together With His 19yr Old Lover Surfaces Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.