Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos (12374 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive And Alluring Photos / Damn It! Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Hot Bum In Romantic Photos / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Storylife1(f): 3:08am On May 11, 2017
This curvy lady is the exact definition of the beauty in the black skin colour which negates the trend of bleaching by African ladies who feel they can only become more attractive and beautiful when they tone their skin.This is Sanchoka from Tanzania, Africa. She is very black and proud to be African. She is one of the most coveted African ladies on social media as she constantly uploads appealing photos to arouse her thousands of followers.

Sanchi as she is fondly called is an entrepreneur who runs a small scale company named the Golden Eyes Traders LTD. She is also a model and an artist doing well in her own right. see more photo
https://africanscope.com.ng/curvaceous-lady-hot-bum-bum-sets-social-media-fire-seductive-photossanchoka/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Olibboy: 3:12am On May 11, 2017
Omo

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by SuperSuave(m): 3:44am On May 11, 2017
damn!! smiley
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by OgahBohz: 4:21am On May 11, 2017
this is why divorce issues can never end...

bcuz if dis kinda bbe seduce me, an attempt to refuse will be IMPOSICANT .. even if my wife dey der

2 Likes

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by pythonkid(m): 4:43am On May 11, 2017
women of the underworld... country ppl this is what buhari needs, not those unnecessary travels and surgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Lewaluv(f): 4:47am On May 11, 2017
Damn
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by potent5(m): 5:08am On May 11, 2017
Home wrecker.
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Iruobean(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2017
Heeeeeey! Dis one tongue

Omo see software

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nature8(m): 6:04am On May 11, 2017
Mmmm cheesy
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2017
fat legs. Turn off
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Aleora(f): 7:27am On May 11, 2017
Fatness..Soon rheumatism and all will start
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by hernandson(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2017
Lewaluv:
Damn
seeing your picture too!! damn
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by hernandson(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2017
Aleora:
Fatness..Soon rheumatism and all will start
na so

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
fat legs. Turn off
Correct guy! U sabi..Big leg ad over big yansh na betta turn off..It shuld be moderately big not overbig.
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Correct guy! U sabi..Big leg ad over big yansh na betta turn off..It shuld be moderately big not overbig.
baba. Make her yansh reduce small and make the leg slim down, I fit follow this geh enter marriage.

But too much Ass and fat na turn of. All i'll meet there is stretch marks and rough fatty skin

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On May 11, 2017
I hope she wiped down that railing afterwards tongue

4 Likes

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:33am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:
I hope she wiped down that railing afterwards tongue

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:35am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Chin. Yes. Germs kaloku tongue
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On May 11, 2017
Sinz ur wife has been found
Come n feast ur eyes bring lefulefu too .... na wa o
Eru Aye
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:39am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Chin. Yes. Germs kaloku tongue

grin grin I wonder yintoni le fascination with le load , everyday maan. But hey ....maybe ndi jealous undecided

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by SINZ: 8:43am On May 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
Sin.z ur wife has been found Come n feast ur eyes bring lefu.lefu too .... na wa o Eru Aye
Wow! shocked
My schlong envies that railing embarassed
Just oil that booty up and its ready to be eaten! grin
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On May 11, 2017
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! ukwu! ukwu!ukwu!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2017
Bumbae1:
Sinz ur wife has been found
Come n feast ur eyes bring lefulefu too .... na wa o
Eru Aye
dat ukwu is enuf to bring a dead man back to life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On May 11, 2017
lefulefu:

dat ukwu is enuf to bring a dead man back to life cheesy
Haha grin

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin I wonder yintoni le fascination with le load , everyday maan. But hey ....maybe ndi jealous undecided

As most women, I don't think we will ever understand (some) men.

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by MrCork: 8:51am On May 11, 2017
Storylife1:
This curvy lady is the exact definition of the beauty in the black skin colour which negates the trend of bleaching by African ladies who feel they can only become more attractive and beautiful when they tone their skin.This is Sanchoka from Tanzania, Africa. She is very black and proud to be African. She is one of the most coveted African ladies on social media as she constantly uploads appealing photos to arouse her thousands of followers.

Sanchi as she is fondly called is an entrepreneur who runs a small scale company named the Golden Eyes Traders LTD. She is also a model and an artist doing well in her own right. see more photo
https://africanscope.com.ng/curvaceous-lady-hot-bum-bum-sets-social-media-fire-seductive-photossanchoka/

...kaiiii...i dare her to sit on my face! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Lionessza(f): 8:54am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

As most women, I don't think we will ever understand (some) men.

I guess.

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On May 11, 2017
pythonkid:
women of the underworld... country ppl this is what buhari needs, not those unnecessary travels and surgery
gbam!

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by itsRhamzy: 9:24am On May 11, 2017
all I see is a woman with potential to "explode" (fat) in the future... pure turn off
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2017
MrCork:

...kaiiii...i dare her to sit on my face! cheesy

gud mourning mrcork how is ur health hope ur are receiving senses..undecided
Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2017
Jesus christ. This assssss is big. Its volacious for lack of normal words

1 Like

Re: Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On May 11, 2017
She's not beautiful lol.. I wouldn't think of marrying her at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.