Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) (31624 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / President Buhari Receives The Primate And Archbishops Of The Church Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Chiedu08: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Desperate times call for desperate measures.....

Buhari - Pray for us sinners (APC) now and at the hour of our death (come 2019) ..... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3795090_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by rasco2000me: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
FAYOSE BUHARi WIL CHRISTAIN NIGERIA,PLS PROTEST
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Coolabbie:
You would know a retarrd.
Your mum is one remember?
You talk a good game my nigga... Drop your digits...let's see you say tat to my face...grin
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by sojics(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Anglican 4life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:
President Buhari receives in audience the Primate and Archbishops of the Church of Nigeria today at the State House.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-president-buhari-receives.html

....this our V.P Osinbajo always looks like a house-boy in every outing,why?
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by yashau(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Where are the rumor mongers?

Now that the Christian Primates have Visited the President,you will not hear them shout that the President wants to turn Nigeria into a Christian Country.

But one visit from a Muslim Cleric,and those who are intellectually bankrupt will run into town,screaming Buhari wants to Sharia us.

people like fayose talkle talkle of ekiti state, some wailers
hero!#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by worksmart(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you are what the country needs you would have my backing.
SamuelAnyawu:
Presidential Power Sweeeeeet Shaaaaaaaa cool cool cool

Surely someday I'm gonna rule this country cool cool

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by adehika: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
They should celebrate a mass for him...hopefully God will give him sense.....grin

Quote me n die!!! grin grin
who tell u say d man no get sense?
God bless pmb
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by adehika: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Chiedu08 post=46240934][/quote] sorry, may be nah PDP u wan write
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Now that the Christian Primates have Visited the President,you will not hear them shout that the President wants to turn Nigeria into a Christian Country.

But one visit from a Muslim Cleric,and those who are intellectually bankrupt will run into town,screaming Buhari wants to Sharia us.

waiting for you to say sth on the woman that was beheaded in Kano today because of sharia
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by danot1030: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is even as catholic clerics allowed ipob tribal sentiments to turn them to arm of pdp criticising everything Buhari because their corrupt son Ebele Jonathan lost the election.
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by heironymos(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

are you from togo?
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
coolitempa1:
God bless our great President.... cool....

Amen.
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by virus05(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

time wi tell. If e wan islamize nigeria e go tell u? Mumu pple jus full nairaland. Dey watch. Ur baba go soon disappoint u
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
onosprince:
I thought they said he was sick, This man is looking healthy.

Forget the Wailing Wailers.
They're all doomwishers of this Great Country.
They've pathetically degenerated into a state of 'kolomentalism'
Poor nizzles.
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by kinnlive(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
They should celebrate a mass for him...hopefully God will give him sense.....grin

lol... You dey tk am personal ooh[right][/right]
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by dadaha: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2016
The difference is astronomical

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2016
slyIsaac:

Egun "Runs With Scissors" Mogaji grin

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:08am On Jun 04, 2016
slyIsaac:

yes send the death come and lets c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friday Makama Attacked By Thugs At Kogi House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.