Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) (31625 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / President Buhari Receives The Primate And Archbishops Of The Church Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by sammyj: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by 9ja4show: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Where are the rumor mongers?

Now that the Christian Primates have Visited the President,you will not hear them shout that the President wants to turn Nigeria into a Christian Country.

But one visit from a Muslim Cleric,and those who are intellectually bankrupt will run into town,screaming Buhari wants to Sharia us.

Christians has never had intentions to do that, but muslim always do, its about trust my man
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
menacetosociety:
All hails Lucifer!!!
Ave Satanas. Death to Hitler Abraham.
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Coolabbie:
Right after he gives your father sense
The best thing I can do is laugh at your stvpidity...
Sure I know you want me to get mad but I just can't... grin grin sorry nice try retarrd...
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Now that the Christian Primates have Visited the President,you will not hear them shout that the President wants to turn Nigeria into a Christian Country.

But one visit from a Muslim Cleric,and those who are intellectually bankrupt will run into town,screaming Buhari wants to Sharia us.

What was the purpose of the visit? What did they discuss?
Is it possible they were there because of the rumour? The visit alone has not availed you any political point until you hear it is a solidarity visit.
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
They should celebrate a mass for him...hopefully God will give him sense.....grin

You need the sense more than him tongue
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Praktikals:

You need the sense more than him tongue

Abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Goke7: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
PMB want to christianize Nigeria o, 'we will not take it' in orubebe voice grin PMB you are partial lol
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:

Let God be the judge of tat... Fvckboy...undecided

With this quite, You just proved that you don't have one.

What a pity.
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by menacetosociety: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Ave Satanas. Death to Hitler Abraham.
Hail satan, full of might,
Our allegiance is with thee.
Cursed are they, the god adorers,
And cursed are the worshippers of the nazarene.

Acheron - Ave Satanas Lyrics
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by seunakin231(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
But I thought they said he wanted to islamise Nigeria? All this wailers distracting nd lost focus since BC....
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by pelij18(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Presidential Power Sweeeeeet Shaaaaaaaa cool cool cool

Surely someday I'm gonna rule this country cool cool

With this your bad attitude
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by seunakin231(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
They should celebrate a mass for him...hopefully God will give him sense.....grin

Quote me n die!!! grin grin
Receive sense IJN.... u so bereaved of ideas tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Now its clear that PMB is sound and Healthy,Love your Neighbour as yourself ,wishing someone else illness and death is ridicules .LONG LIFE MR PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
A NEW NIGERIA
A NEW NATION

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by tomakint: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

No mind dem jare na Hunger cause am undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by estyvino(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
I spotted you there:

The Most Rev Dr E. O. Chukwuma (OON)
May God grant you more wisdom to lead
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

With this quite, You just proved that you don't have one.

What a pity.
Pity your self reject... If you cannot see the humor in tat comment...fvck off and leave It be... undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Ademusiwa1: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
[/size]
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who can speak if GOD of justice has not spoken and who can battle with GOD of justice? Why not be wise and think and know that you can never become anything in life without conquering the spiritual either by self or by proxy you either bit the drum yourself or someone bits it for you. We let you know the hidden secrets about human beings on the earth.Behold as I keep saying ,The beauty of what happens spiritually is that those who are spiritual powerful respects those who are more spiritually powerful than them when they see or hear about them because there is hierarchy spiritually unknowingly to those who are blind spiritually meaning that your pastor or prophet knows who is higher than him or her spiritually when there is an encounter but you that is spiritually blind will be speaking ignorantly without knowing why?I speak authority and power and those who understands the spiritual read me and know that its not ordinary and that is why we speak and say you are authorized to investigate the truth and revelation because human beings love to be challenged and that is what heaven has authorized we must do Mathew 13.13-14 Jeremiah 5,21-23
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Your presidiot is saving face so it seems he loves the 5%. Same for the Ogoni cleaning..

After Niger Delta Avengers decided to teach him democracy..
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by temptnow: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
He's now begging bishops to help him. Morroon avengers will deal with you
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by ThreeGEEKS(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:

Not only Mass, they should organise breakthrough crusade for him grin
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

me dout weda yuh fi av quality...
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by ipreach: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
I hope the talk sense into him
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by aliscomonaj: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
BUHARI [/b]be careful so that they will not [b]Christianize u ooo
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

You can't blame anyone for being wary of abo*ki buhari and his muslim clerics because;

1. Few years ago buhari called for 'total' Islamic law across the country.

2. Buhari’s decision to drag Nigeria into the Saudi Arabia-led Islamic coalition.

3. He gave all the important offices to his muslim brothers.

4. He attacked and slaughtered peaceful protesters in the South-East but does absolutetly nothing about his fulani terrorist brothers who have been committing numerous massacres in the South!

5. His government is the most divisive.

And many more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Elmans4you: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:

That is if you are the one that created me or God took permission from you before creating me. Okponu!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Dugozpweeti(f): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:

Hehehehehe..... Anglicans does not celebrate mass, its only Catholics that does that.

ayaf quote u and won't die tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO LED THE PRAYERS OR THE DELEGATES TO ASO VILLA THE TRUTH IS THAT NIGERIA IS AT THE BRINK OF A TOTAL DISINTEGRATION.IT NEEDS GODS DIVINE INTERVENTION
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Dugozpweeti(f): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Wake up from your malaria sleep nwoke m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor / Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.