Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd (26887 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / Nigerian Oil Output Plunges to 20-Year Low as Attacks Mount-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by timilehin007(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Was here
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Asimiju: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
How this news take affect the price of garri for market
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by temptnow: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
kcynho:
[size=25pt]SO WAT HZ D NIGER DELTA AVENGERS BYN BOMBING 4 GUDNESS SAKE!!!![/size]
[size=15pt]na palm oil pipeline according to lai mohammed[/size]
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by lordizak(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some people don't like news like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mynd44:
I heard it takes 3 days to fix ruptured pipelines. Seems it is true

Thank u for banning all those i reported. Good work

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by 2sexycom(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
people do not know that technology has improved.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by MVLOX(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
you need sense

An avenger fan spotted.....remove d dirt in ur own eyes b4 u find d 1 in my own.....u probably nid a new brain and not just sense self

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by aNAIJAFAN(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
isokay

Gone are the days when boys used to take off their hats when greeting elders, these days they just remove one earpiece.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by NwaNimo1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
1.6 mbpd @ $50 per barrel?

Governors be like........

Buhari be like.........

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ySreFIVDs-8/VaklWROfY6I/AAAAAAAAAvw/dwnCwq8LosE/s1600/buhari%2Btoast.PNG[/img]

Ashewo's be like.......

[img][/img]

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by eph12(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
NDA ntorr
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Kimaxcon(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Is NDA aware of this figure?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Dharnchuks(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jirate:
Must you say things like this in Puplic, NDA boys will not sleep this Night, they will decend on those poor pipelines with such venom that even the Devil will flee.
That was how Lai Lai spoke carelessly about Boko Haram being defeated only for the evil group to bounce back with several suicide bombing leading to several loss of lives.

Lols. I tire my brother. He for keep quiet about the repairs. Now everytime I wake for night na NDA timeline I dey go check to c which poor pipe them don blow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by temptnow: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
MVLOX:

An avenger fan spotted.....remove d dirt in ur own eyes b4 u find d 1 in my own.....u probably nid a new brain and not just sense self
[size=15pt]oh yes proudly Avengers. one love to them.[/size]
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by epini(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
meanwhile say hi to my mum and sis

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Izonpikin: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
YIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by MrMcJay(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
[size=15pt]oh yes proudly Avengers. one love to them.[/size]

The Nigerian Army owes you just one bullet.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Izonpikin: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
GEJ IS BACK....MAKE ONA THANK GEJ OO...THE MAN JUST TOO LIKE PEACE.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Shakirababy(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol
Maybe 1.6m liters
Sweet LIE cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by temptnow: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

The Nigerian Army owes you just one bullet.
and we owe them one too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by MartinsIfeco1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Shakirababy(f): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kimaxcon:
Is NDA aware of this figure?
Tweet the news to them.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Remii(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
sanandreas:
Nigerians know the true figure. Maybe he is not aware we are producing less than a million
he has more information that you. Nda is hitting a section of Western axis, if they got to bonny, panic can set in.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by tiger28: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
sanandreas:
Nigerians know the true figure. Maybe he is not aware we are producing less than a million
are you happy nowBiafrans always have orgasm with any purported bad news about Nigeria. I will say this again,whomever other groups that are rejoicing with Biafrans over bad news about Nigeria should be very careful. Biafrans are STILL bitter over the last elections. See them rejoicing with Fayose and FFK .They have ulterior motive. The known land grabbers will soon grab ND oil ....Sad! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by mycrownismighty: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
to fight government is very possible but to win can never happen. from .8m to 1.6m.
no negotiations with the terrorists
NIGERIA must be great again
God bless NIGERIA God bless Buhari
if u need peace then prepare for war

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by stasius: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
God grant us peace through the sacred heart of Jesus. Amen.!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by kahal29: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Shakirababy:

Tweet the news to them.

Shee?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Adminisher: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mynd44:
I heard it takes 3 days to fix ruptured pipelines. Seems it is true

It is true. It is also true that most employees of pipeline repair companies should be behind bars for aiding militants

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Izonpikin: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
989900:
If the pipelines were allowed to work, Fashola and Kachikwu's efforts would have been yielding astounding results for us in terms of lower pump prices, stronger Naira, and Power supply.

OTOH, my wild guess is, the pipelines were probably pre-rigged.

Those touts would soon run out of options.

MAKE ONA THANK GEJ OOOO cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
hi bp 4 iPOOP cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Adminisher: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
GEJ IS BACK....MAKE ONA THANK GEJ OO...THE MAN JUST TOO LIKE PEACE.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GEJ is a coward and corrupt idiot. He actually ran away. Obj brought him back. The FG is going to robustly police the Niger Delta and unfortunately for these stupid Ijaw people, the money will even come from the EU not FG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Pyno30: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
sanandreas:
Hehehe, so you didn't smell a lie there? He wasn't updating that in Nigeria here, was outside the Country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Izonpikin: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Adminisher:

GEJ is a coward and corrupt idiot. He actually ran away. Obj brought him back. The FG is going to robustly police the Niger Delta and unfortunately for these stupid Ijaw people, the money will even come from the EU not FG.
shocked shocked shocked shocked...WHO BE THIS NA....NO MAKE ME ABUSE YOU OOO...YOU CALL MY PEOPLE STUPID...YOU MUST BE A FOOL.... angry angry angry..IT IS BECAUSE OF INGRATES LIKE YOU THAT THE AVENGERS/MILITANT SURFACE EVERY NOW AND THEN.... angry angry angry.....WHO IS OBJ...THAT ARMED FREAKING ROBBER... angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina / The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.