Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd (26903 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / Nigerian Oil Output Plunges to 20-Year Low as Attacks Mount-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by divide9ja: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mynd44:
I heard it takes 3 days to fix ruptured pipelines. Seems it is true

So even MODS sef get the Lai DNA for body grin grin grin grin

If na just 3 days why Dullard dey panic?

Why dem wan moblize the whole army for 3 days?

If na just 3 days why dem dey beg NDA?

PS
I know you will ban me for speaking the truth.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by admindim: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
girl4rmspace:

But you can't sing
i can na rand b or rap or gospel u won make i sing my words are in parable the just shall work by faith and nt by sight well hope u good thank god is friday but i dont think u are from planet earth girlfrom space
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Mboi2: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
So many lies in this administration. I don't support NDA destroying oil facilities but with the recent bombings on pipelines, Nigeria's daily crude output was still going down as at last week. How come it shoot up this week?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Akg92(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fearless niger delter terrorist are on duty. Never give hope Our gallant army
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by overlord77: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Onix01:
The minister have spoken the reality on ground. In my opinion the NDA should go back and restrategise as their efforts so far are in vain. Ground zero level of production will never happen and it will forever be in their (nda) dreams before the government finally secures all the pipelines back. Our past oga made a huge mistake by handing-over the map of oil installations to militants.

Bro, don't be fooled. This is a big lie. I can give you first hand info cos that's what we do, crude production in rivers/bayelsa waters. At the moment, the whole swamp east is not producing jack. West has also joined same as our major export lines have been blown up.

You can never tell, maybe Ibe Kachikwu is talking about Palm oil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jirate:
Must you say things like this in Puplic, NDA boys will not sleep this Night, they will decend on those poor pipelines with such venom that even the Devil will flee.
That was how Lai Lai spoke carelessly about Boko Haram being defeated only for the evil group to bounce back with several suicide bombing leading to several loss of lives.
There is no NDA...419 scam
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by muller101(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
It must be oil. Yet they say oil is useless. What of cocoa and ground nut output. Tomato out put no dey?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by femeritus: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
talk4free:

What do you know about welding of pipes that you are accusing him of lying? Where are your own facts? A pipe can be welded, NDT done and pressure tested all in one day. Two days tops. You are free to prove me wrong if you have contrary information.

Yes. I agree with you. I remember a nairalander who commented then that fixing a pipeline is not rocket science and so could be easily done. If you also follow NDAs comments lately, you'll discover that they claimed they warned Shell not to fix the bombed pipelines but Shell went ahead so they bombed them again. It's a question of who gets tired first, government and the oil companies or militants.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by coldFLARES1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
donbrowser:
Modified!
2 weeks ago or thereabout, we read about how Nigeria dropped to 2nd oil producer in Africa. Since then we've had series of attacks and how is it possible to produce more even when the attacks increased.
Big fat lie!
You cannot be too sure. Perhaps the renewed attacks on oil trunklines jolted the oil majors into an hurried declaration of force majeur, right until when the strategy for continued production was perfected.

Then again, if you sum, together, the combined production capacities of all offshore fields, then you would agree that that figure is likely to be true. It has to be stated that the (Sc)Avengers would need both their lives, those of their ancestors and their deities to access such locations now that they've declared war.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by IVORY2009(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
girl4rmspace:

Are you saying they are telling lies?

of-course
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by mayorchelsea(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
I really hope this is true but to every soul so disappointed at this news,that disappointment shall be made permanent.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Vincent41(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
kahal29:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/03/28540/

hahahahahahhaha..Lies..Media Propaganda..who will believe them!!!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by duality(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Obviously he was lying.
We know Nigeria is almost becoming a non oil producing country at this rate.

Even if we refuse to believe his lie, lai Mohammed will soon tell us that there's no money.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by ElCapone(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good one...am from Niger delta,delta precisely and I say never dialogue with terrorist or militants like they call there self because in a long run,more will come out as far as the others have benefitted from it by becoming so rich that some now have university outside this country,then receive more money doing nothing monthly and business all around claiming they were fighting for the good and development of there land which never happened(The criminals willbe like why would i go and steal when I can terrorise this country and get amnesty and huge money for settlement like the others did)..All this people need proper orientation and then the security need good security intelligence with the community just like the jtf are doing in the north east.The federal government for me has never been our problem but the governors and leaders we have over there who enrich there self and doing nothing.People of delta prefer ibori to theformer governor emmanuel uduagan because he did absolutely nothing(can you imagine such rubbish).YES WE need the federal government to do the basic needs like lights etc but how we going toget there when we keep blowing up everything.Face your attention on your governors who keep looting and got no ideas.Bayelsa with 8 local government and huge allocation but nothing to show for it,not even a tourist attraction that willmake people trip in there.smhLet the federal government give this avengers and other amnesty like they didbefore and SEE IF ME AND MY GOONS WILL NOT COME OUT AND START OUR OWN...God punish all of them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by HammerEvery(f): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
[size=15pt]Kachukwu had to lie in other not to look stupidd in front of other OPEC members. imagine telling other OPEC members you are only producing 400,000 BPD , it will look like Nigeria is a uselesss country.[/size]

You are very intelligent, allow the zombies to keep celebrating lies, when even shell have evacuated all their staffs and shut down indefinitely. Anyone who priduces less than a million bpd has no business in OPEC, that's thr status quo but Kachikwu had to lie to save face. Who believes a dishonest government? Anything that makes the zombie feel happy.

Meanwhike we already know what the headlines will read tommorow. NDA, pipelines, blow up, are the tags words.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by nNEOo(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2016
how many secs does it takes to blow up pipelines how many days does it take to repair pipelines...de cant repair rode,schools hospitals house,boreholes etc .....yet the don't really mind reparing those pipelines a thousand time...I vote we blow it up till the spend their last daim ....les I forget ...how many days will it take hubu to step down undecidedhow many secs does it takes to blow up pipelines how many days does it take to repair pipelines...de cant repair rode,schools hospitals house,boreholes etc .....yet the don't really mind reparing those pipelines a thousand time...I vote we blow it up till the spend their last daim ....les I forget ...how many days will it take hubu to step down
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by ibleed: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

Learned so too... 3 days give or take...

Looking like the 0 level threat will remain a pipe dream (no pun intended).... Maybe a situation of boom at a go sha, but the hit and run interval? Kolewerk!!!

This news will either be a good omen or a bad omen, either ways, Que Sera Sera...

Oh but the pun really hit. . . . Hard
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by graphiti: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

Learned so too... 3 days give or take...

Looking like the 0 level threat will remain a pipe dream (no pun intended).... Maybe a situation of boom at a go sha, but the hit and run interval? Kolewerk!!!

This news will either be a good omen or a bad omen, either ways, Que Sera Sera...

I-poops+NDA+SAN {Saboteurs Association of Nigeria} be like:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh!

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by graphiti: 12:47am On Jun 04, 2016
989900:
If the pipelines were allowed to work, Fashola and Kachikwu's efforts would have been yielding astounding results for us in terms of lower pump prices, stronger Naira, and Power supply .

OTOH, my wild guess is, the pipelines were probably pre-rigged.

Those touts would soon run out of options.

The saboteurs keep hyping NDA's atrocities yet drool over failure of d govt 2 reach its power-output targeted goalz.

Now tell me who does dt!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by graphiti: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:
I heard it takes 3 days to fix ruptured pipelines. Seems it is true

Saboteurs be like:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by alt3r3g0: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2016
anonimi:

Past Oga means Yar'Adua since he did amnesty. Not so

Amnesty and pipeline surveillance are two different things.

With the surveillance he not only gave them the blueprint of all pipe networks, he also armed them by the funds of this contract. Transforming them from mere kidnappers to claiming to have missiles...even with the surveillance Iweala still claimed about 6 billion dollars of crude was stolen annually.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/138723-exclusive-okonjo-iweala-opens-up-says-nigeria-economy-in-danger.html
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by tempest02: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
irunooboo:

Thank u for banning all those i reported. Good work

Just look @ U ... Influencing a MOD to dish out bans does it give common sense?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by swezenberg(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
We need to fish out all these saboteurs in our midst. All those who are wishing Nigeria to go down, including those here on Nairaland. Please if you know any report them to the appropriate security outfit. It is evident some people do not want this country to move forward regardless of what all meaningful Nigerians and Government do to alleviate the hardship in this country.

It is time for you all to be more vigilant and report every suspicious activity to the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All States Must Abide By Proposed Minimum Wage – Ngige / Hafsat Sanusi Lamido Graduates With Masters Degree From London University / Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.