Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd (26877 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / Nigerian Oil Output Plunges to 20-Year Low as Attacks Mount-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by talk4free: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
who told you such lies undecided

Stop posting false information.

Oya you are hereby banned to 2167

What do you know about welding of pipes that you are accusing him of lying? Where are your own facts? A pipe can be welded, NDT done and pressure tested all in one day. Two days tops. You are free to prove me wrong if you have contrary information.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Pyno30: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mynd44:
I heard it takes 3 days to fix ruptured pipelines. Seems it is true
Even a day is enough sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by viki84(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Uncle Lai, is that you talking?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by nlandone(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
[size=15pt]Kachukwu had to lie in other not to look stupidd in front of other OPEC members. imagine telling other OPEC members you are only producing 400,000 BPD , it will look like Nigeria is a uselesss country.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by anonimi: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Onix01:
The minister have spoken the reality on ground. In my opinion the NDA should go back and restrategise as their efforts so far are in vain. Ground zero level of production will never happen and it will forever be in their (nda) dreams before the government finally secures all the pipelines back. Our past oga made a huge mistake by handing-over the map of oil installations to militants.

Past Oga means Yar'Adua since he did amnesty. Not so
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
sanandreas:
Nigerians know the true figure. Maybe he is not aware we are producing less than a million

He is one person who should know and he surely knows. He gets the figures everyday from the right source. He doesn't depend on Nairaland or militants for information.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by sanandreas(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
tiger28:
are you happy nowBiafrans always have orgasm with any purported bad news about Nigeria. I will say this again,whomever other groups that are rejoicing with Biafrans over bad news about Nigeria should be very careful. Biafrans are STILL bitter over the last elections. See them rejoicing with Fayose and FFK .They have ulterior motive. The known land grabbers will soon grab ND oil ....Sad! !!!

If there is any one who should be sad about last year elections it should be me because I am a southerner. Let me tell you we southerners are not bittered at all. Election is all about loosing and winning. Our only grievance with buhari is that he called us 5 percent and cancelling the maritime university. His quietness about fulanis herdsmen spell doom as well
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by laprince(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
donbrowser:
Modified!
2 weeks ago or thereabout, we read about how Nigeria dropped to 2nd oil producer in Africa. Since then we've had series of attacks and how is it possible to produce more even when the attacks increased.
Big fat lie!

They lie effortlessly and aimlessly.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by bondingman: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
LIAR grin Oil output is 800,000 barrels/day, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by piagetskinner(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
But just this morning we were producing 800000 barrels.....

Abi Na Iron Man fix the pipeline
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by sanandreas(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
kITATITA:

He is one person who should know and he surely knows. He gets the figures everyday from the right source. He doesn't depend on Nairaland or militants for information.

He is just trying to portray good image of Nigeria abroad.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Felincous(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
IF U HATE THIS GOVMT, HOW WILL U EAT THE GOOD IN IT. HATE PMB AT UR OWN PERIL 'KO KAN AYE'
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
we thank God for the development , who was the silly mod that banned me here simply cuz I said I rep O Dudu Wa republic, does he or she thinks I get paid for log on here ? why did you unban me ? may the lord unban your enemies as you unban me if you don't ban me forever after this message shame on you.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by rottennaija(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
obailala:
I think the time has come for the government to stop announcing these figures whether real or fake. It appears that whenever the figures are announced, it spurs the destroyers to action. The last time they announced Kaduna refinery had resumed production with over 5million litres per day, 2 days later, the pipeline taking crude to the refinery was bombed. On another occasion they announced that power generation nationwide had increased a bit because of the repaired escravos gas line, exactly 2 days later, they re-bombed the escravos line. Kachikwu should do well by ceasing to make these announcements.

Initially, it was good so that the nation will know what the government has been doing. But it spurs saboteurs to actions and I think they should consider such development as a security report. No longer announced
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by girl4rmspace(f): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
admindim:
it is well we will sing a new song
But you can't sing
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by emerged01(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Onix01:
The minister have spoken the reality on ground. In my opinion the NDA should go back and restrategise as their efforts so far are in vain. Ground zero level of production will never happen and it will forever be in their (nda) dreams before the government finally secures all the pipelines back. Our past oga made a huge mistake by handing-over the map of oil installations to militants.
You think it was a huge mistake,I tell you we all knew it was a planned work for a time like this. What is happening now was expected.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by girl4rmspace(f): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Bad news!
Are you for real?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by girl4rmspace(f): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:
Another minister of Buhari lie lie man shocked

Are you saying they are telling lies?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by bender79: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
sanandreas:
Nigerians know the true figure. Maybe he is not aware we are producing less than a million
who is this bad belle?
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by owoeyeyem(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Shame on NDA ....HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA make them hear well God will Punish them and their....make i no finish am
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by stonch101(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
This guy really gives hope to zombies.. They are all coming outta their graves. For two days you guys where silent like their grave yard.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by CosmicJames(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
When I told people that blowing pipelines won't in anyway hurt the country or the company, that they can be fixed easily they called me names

Oil Construction companies are really going to be smelling now, because business is good, pipeline welders are really going to enjoy this

Niger Delta avengers know what facilities to blow up and Nigeria will shake but dey no born them well

Not so fast! They are not through yet. Saying that is not very correct.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by famology(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
DATZ UR WISH,BUT U FAILED,ENEMY OF PROGRESS.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
sanandreas:
You wish
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by sanandreas(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
bender79:
who is this bad belle?
Hahaha I don't swallow lies like you
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
NOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH DT NNPC IS ACTUALLY NOTHERN NIGERIA PETROLEUM CORPORATION....NA. ..NOTHERN ARMY....NN= NORTHERN NAVY. ..NAF=NORTHERN AIR FORCE. ...CBN. ..CENTRAL BANK OF THE NORTH. ..NPF. ..NORTHERN POLICE FORCE. NDDC. ..NORTHERN DELTA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION. ...FGN. ...FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE NORTH. ...NIS....NORTHERNERS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.....NCS. ..NORTHERNERS CUSTOM SERVICES. ...NRC=NORTHERNERS RAILWAY CORPORATION. ...THIS NORTHERNERS HAVE FINISHED NIGERIA. ..WHY MUST A HAUSA BARKINDO EMERGES OPEC SEC.GEN AGAIN?Is there no qualified person in the land where Nigeria oil is being tapped? Buhari has demonstrated that he did not need to tell anybody that he is serving the pple of the north. ...in a country where there is federal character....Buhari is on the mission to destroy Nigeria. I am of the opinion DT if he has given the post to a southerner, the spate of bombing will reduce.
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by mrvitalis(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
CosmicJames:
Not so fast! They are not through yet. Saying that is not very correct.
Do u know how corrupt the oil companies are??

U think they will wait for the Nigerian military to protect their 10's of billions of dollars??

They will get the best assassins to fish them out
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by PassingShot(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
[size=15pt]Kachukwu had to lie in other not to look stupidd in front of other OPEC members. imagine telling other OPEC members you are only producing 400,000 BPD , it will look like Nigeria is a uselesss country.[/size]
Most ridiculous comment ever. You think production level is just a random figure pronounced as one likes.

Go get proper education pls and stop wasting away on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by jollymizzle(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mynd44:
I heard it takes 3 days to fix ruptured pipelines. Seems it is true
Probably why the militants keep threatening the oil companies not to fix the pipelines.come to think of it.its just stopping the flow and replacing the destroyed segment.just like our water Corp pipes
Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Shym3xx: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
babosky2008:
NOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH DT NNPC IS ACTUALLY NOTHERN NIGERIA PETROLEUM CORPORATION....NA. ..NOTHERN ARMY....NN= NORTHERN NAVY. ..NAF=NORTHERN AIR FORCE. ...CBN. ..CENTRAL BANK OF THE NORTH. ..NPF. ..NORTHERN POLICE FORCE. NDDC. ..NORTHERN DELTA DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION. ...FGN. ...FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE NORTH. ...NIS....NORTHERNERS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.....NCS. ..NORTHERNERS CUSTOM SERVICES. ...NRC=NORTHERNERS RAILWAY CORPORATION. ...THIS NORTHERNERS HAVE FINISHED NIGERIA. ..WHY MUST A HAUSA BARKINDO EMERGES OPEC SEC.GEN AGAIN?Is there no qualified person in the land where Nigeria oil is being tapped? Buhari has demonstrated that he did not need to tell anybody that he is serving the pple of the north. ...in a country where there is federal character....Buhari is on the mission to destroy Nigeria. I am of the opinion DT if he has given the post to a southerner, the spate of bombing will reduce.

Loool.

He's pissed but I like you. grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by JuanDeDios: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jirate:
Must you say things like this in Puplic, NDA boys will not sleep this Night, they will decend on those poor pipelines with such venom that even the Devil will flee.
That was how Lai Lai spoke carelessly about Boko Haram being defeated only for the evil group to bounce back with several suicide bombing leading to several loss of lives.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Onix01:
May you be blessed for your contribution .Shame on them: we will never attain zero level by his grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together / Why We Are Being Hounded, Hunted – Ekweremadu / EFCC Arrests 7 Party Agents For Vote Buying (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.