Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android (26976 Views)

How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android Devices / USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Kamdex(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Wow!!!!!! Very informative and educative....diaris ds fone i bought on Jumia (Numa),d cord came wif it bt stil inside d carton as i no kno d usefulness...Tnx 4 d info @ d op
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by dominique(f): 8:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Bishops10:

Have you bought on Jumia before??

Yes I have, I'm an agent though not so active anymore
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by charlsecy(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2016
@lalaboi
Nairaland bot censored your links and they became invalid. I had to click "Quote" to see the valid links.
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Bishops10(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2016
dominique:

Yes I have, I'm an agent though not so active anymore
Now that you're an Agent,will you be truthful to me......Buying on Jumia and Outlets,which is better??
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by lalaboi(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
charlsecy:
@lalaboi
Nairaland bot censored your links and they became invalid. I had to click "Quote" to see the valid links.

Yh I noticed. . .Was trying to figure out a workaround to no luck. . .
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bishops10:

Now that you're an Agent,will you be truthful to me......Buying on Jumia and Outlets,which is better??

I can't speak for other outlets but Jumia are trying. I've ordered electronics, clothing, devices for myself and many others and I'm yet to get any complaint except for one case of a faulty AC and they sent technicians to repair it. What I know about Konga is that they are faster than Jumai when it comes to delivery.
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Bishops10(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
dominique:

I can't speak for other outlets but Jumia are trying. I've ordered electronics, clothing, devices for myself and many others and I'm yet to get any complaint except for one case of a faulty AC and they sent technicians to repair it. What I know about Konga is that they are faster than Jumai when it comes to delivery.
I mean in prices
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Mediapace: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dominique i was trying to order on Jumia months ago but when i reached the stage of clicking my state,it just kept refreshing the page.
Any solution?
dominique:

Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by dominique(f): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bishops10:

I mean in prices

Prices vary. Devices are more expensive on Jumia than Konga (except infinix, Itel and injoo brands). Gadgets are relatively cheaper on Jumia than Konga (this I noticed when I wanted to get a washing machine). Still it's better to compare both sites before making your decision or better still, compare using www.pricheck.com.ng.
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by dominique(f): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Dominique i was trying to order on Jumia months ago but when i reached the stage of clicking my state,it just kept refreshing the page.
Any solution?

Possibly the site was under maintenance, I've personally never encountered such issue before.
Now let's stick with the topic, enough with the derailing already
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Bishops10(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
dominique:

Prices vary. Devices are more expensive on Jumia than Konga (except infinix, Itel and injoo brands). Gadgets are relatively cheaper on Jumia than Konga (this I noticed when I wanted to get a washing machine). Still it's better to compare both sites before making your decision or better still, compare using www.pricheck.com.ng.
[size=15pt] Thanks ma'am wink [/size]

[/quote]
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Classic1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nero2220:
Can I move files from my phone to flash drive using otg cable?

Yeah, you can.
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by chiefobdk(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
blessyndbest:
with the stock ROM? or with XUI

stock works
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bishops10:

[size=15pt] Thanks ma'am wink [/size]

Anytime, remember if you want to order online, I'm just a pm away smiley
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Dam5reey(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good... Thread....

I have tried so many things with OTG cable...
Recently I tried wireless headset for PC i connected the receiver to the OTG port on my phone it works flawless...
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Bishops10(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
dominique:

Anytime, remember if you want to order online, I'm just a pm away smiley
No problem ....just that I don't even know how to send pm on Nairaland
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by kingsamm(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2016
tuscani:
Good write up.GOD BLESS YOU
Amin
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by obaangeli: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
I've been using otg enabled phones from Infinix hot note pro to Gionee s5. 5 and now Gionee marathon M5, the only OTG uses I'm yet to get right is d game pad. I enjoy playing soccer, FTS 15 to b precise but it doesn't seem working even after d phone recognizes d connection of d pad. Is there any specific settings required or I'm not just getting it right?
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by charlsecy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
lalaboi:
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by charlsecy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
lalaboi:
I have found [the] way to post links on Nairaland. Check the attached picture to see an example of how. The html code on the picture will link to www.google.com. The clickable, descriptive words are Google homepage.

Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Dam5reey(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2016
obaangeli:
I've been using otg enabled phones from Infinix hot note pro to Gionee s5. 5 and now Gionee marathon M5, the only OTG uses I'm yet to get right is d game pad. I enjoy playing soccer, FTS 15 to b precise but it doesn't seem working even after d phone recognizes d connection of d pad. Is there any specific settings required or I'm not just getting it right?

It works with PPSSPP app...
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by Vecto(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
taiwoliu:
Was aware of 1 or 2, will try others soon... ..but Op, if even 1 of them no work for me, I go tell Oga Lai to Include your name in the list of corrupt Nigerians.

Please do u have any idea how I can connect the otg using game pad on my tecno y6. A simple guide through will be appreciated.
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by taiwoliu(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vecto:

Please do u have any idea how I can connect the otg using game pad on my tecno y6. A simple guide through will be appreciated.
i haven't tried that before, so I have no clue bro.
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by tonyflash43(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
blessyndbest:
does infinix hot 2 x510 supports otg

download otg checker from play store to know if ur fone supports it
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by tonyflash43(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
My fone support otg, bt its not working, i don't know why
Re: USB OTG Cable - 7 Important Things You Can Use It For On Android by donkossy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
jus got one today hoping to try it out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annoying BBM Updates / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming / Top 10 Android Browsers 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.