Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (6932 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by NonFarmPayrol: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2016
wasco24:
story
story

he forgot to add that you will become bill gates grin
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by nickyblaze(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls guys help me wit tips on how to open a us pay pal acct and how to make money online wit it here is my email victorrichard455@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by wealth123: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Keep the calls and watssap messages coming. Some are expecting money to fall down from heaven. Well, even if it does, some people will still not pick it up. they will say its a lie, the money is fake. I am ready to guide you through for free. Try it with N1000. that is not even sufficient to eat meat pie and drink in some eateries, yet you will make extra N300 in 30 days if you put it here. When you are sure, then you can increase the money gradually and make more money. Let your money work for you don't die in ignorance and unbelief.

Call/watssap: 08082083126 or e-mail: foreveroni123@gmail.com.

If you have big money in the bank all you will earn is 5-8% per annum in the bank. Call me let me teach you my strategy of making cool money weekly with this site and my money returns to the bank fully within days.

Good luck.

wealth123:
1. You can make more than $5 daily from a site i will show you. I make more than $5 daily on this site if i can spend at least one to two hours on it.

The site an American Social network site. It pays you as you post like facebook. However, you will only cash out your earning after 90 days. You do not invest a dime so just enjoy and earn. You need that USA Pay pal to cash out.

2. $5 at present rate is about N2000. I will advise you to join another Global social financial Network that started operation in Nigeria last November 2015. They are in 118 countries including USA and South Africa. If you have a spare N20k, you can earn N10k in 30 days if you follow my procedure which i will teach you. you can repeat that monthly. This is not MLM or HYIP and you dont transfer your money to any central or company account.

You can test both sites to confirm what am saying.

Those that are interested just text/watssap me: 08082083126 or send mail to foreveroni123@gmail.com. I am not charging you a dime. I have introduced many Nairalanders to this business and they are smiling to the bank now.
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2016
ourchoice:
No need for "sir", I am just a young person like u....since u have these ready, send me a mail with the subject: How to Make Money Selling Tickets

To: frankywealth@outlook.com

Sent you mail sir.

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by kennypoju(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
MMM
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by y4code(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Julietm:

Yes sir, I have two foreign female Facebook accounts, one with 270 friends and the other with 600 friends
Let me know if the Facebook is for sell contact me 07033818556
You can whatsapp me too
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by glizz: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thank you for the info you were most helpful
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by glizz: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Julietm:

Please sir i will be glad if you can help me with the ''make money selling popular artists concert tickets as an affiliate, this gives plenty money but requires some secret tips''. here is my email: julietm.brooks@yahoo.com God bless you thank you
thank you for the info you were most helpful
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by glizz: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Julietm:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders i need your help with atleast what i can do online that will guarantee $5 daily as i wait for white colar job.
I recently open a US paypal account which i can earn money with but don't know what to do online so i can earn money with it, please brothers/sisters your suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Note: No ebook because i don't have a dime for that

Thank you all
gor you to make money online, you have to be ready to invest money. you will need internet first of all. you can use fiverr, you can also make money by starting a blog and monetizing it, online store is also a great way.
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ahms12(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Julietm:

Please sir i will be glad if you can help me with the ''make money selling popular artists concert tickets as an affiliate, this gives plenty money but requires some secret tips''. here is my email: julietm.brooks@yahoo.com God bless you thank you
....pls sir am als interested here is my mail too...ahmaully09@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Tabbaz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
I'm currently earning on Fiveer (research and summery niche), but it's quite time consuming and low income. Clients want to pay less for quality research work. Guru in the house should educate us more on making money online. Thanks all
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by AMI3(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Making money online is the sweetest thing that one can do if you endure and learn gradually. I have trying my best to make i make some money God being on my side a friend introduced me into this business that is why i have share with my fellow Nairalanders.
The summary of it is that, the company has two sections the FREE and PAY section.

The training comes with videos through out the stages that you are going to go through the training.

The have facebook fan page in which you can ask any question they are not tire of answering questions or send them an email they will still answer your question(s) because they want you to succeed.

If you don't have payza account you can open your payza account which is free.

You can still use their service to promote your business.

I started with Free program you can also start from there also.

I downloaded all the videos and sit down and watched because i saw it was a reliable source of making money.

If you are interested to join me just[b] PM[/b] me.
I will send you a mail.

The give free ebooks and free softwares that will help you even though you want to sell them they give the right. Let me not talk again see it for your self
After the whole hard job come back and thank.
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
AMI3:
Making money online is the sweetest thing that one can do if you endure and learn gradually. I have trying my best to make i make some money God being on my side a friend introduced me into this business that is why i have share with my fellow Nairalanders.
The summary of it is that, the company has two sections the FREE and PAY section.

The training comes with videos through out the stages that you are going to go through the training.

The have facebook fan page in which you can ask any question they are not tire of answering questions or send them an email they will still answer your question(s) because they want you to succeed.

If you don't have payza account you can open your payza account which is free.

You can still use their service to promote your business.

I started with Free program you can also start from there also.

I downloaded all the videos and sit down and watched because i saw it was a reliable source of making money.

If you are interested to join me just[b] PM[/b] me.
I will send you a mail.

The give free ebooks and free softwares that will help you even though you want to sell them they give the right. Let me not talk again see it for your self
After the whole hard job come back and thank.
Am interested, please how do i start it or the link to start. Thanks
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tabbaz:
I'm currently earning on Fiveer (research and summery niche), but it's quite time consuming and low income. Clients want to pay less for quality research work. Guru in the house should educate us more on making money online. Thanks all
Throw more light please
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by AMI3(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Julietm:

Am interested, please how do i start it or the link to start. Thanks
PM me
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Hi all, I have this website for sale. http://www.smsgurusng.com Reason for selling: I have 3 bulk SMS already and have no time to manage all at once . Everyting is working fine. Contact me on Whatsapp number on my signature if you are interested. NB : Serious buyers only. Thanks.
for how much?
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ExplicitContent: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Julietm:

Throw more light please

How did you open a US paypal?
I have something for u I you can show me grin
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Tabbaz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Julietm:

Throw more light please
I'll advice you read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2. before you get to page 5 or thereabout, you should be able to create your own fiverr account. After you open your account, two problem may arise, 1. unable to find a buyer. If you overcome no 1. then no 2. buyers always want to pay cheap price. I am at stage 2. However, I was encouraged to continue the struggle, that a time will come when I will be rejecting work on fiverr cos I would have gotten enough good buyer therein.
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
ExplicitContent:

How did you open a US paypal?
I have something for u I you can show me grin
Opening US PayPal is not a problem PM or drop your email and I will work you through. You will be confident and never get limited
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ExplicitContent: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Julietm:

Opening US PayPal is not a problem PM or drop your email and I will work you through. You will be confident and never get limited
Wow, thanks sweet.
mail me on thiss wildtessy.com@gmail.com
Do pardon any explicit stuff u get the mail is automated to do explicit stuffsstuffs grin
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by felibrain: 3:44am On Aug 20, 2016
www.moneybemade.com is a dedicated blog that teaches and exposes you to various money making opportunities, online and offline. If you roll with that blog daily there is no way you won't start making money somehow.
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Fingerprinter(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2016
Julietm:

Since you're a woman and already has 2 foreign facebook accounts, you can make money on the 'fun and bizarre' category of fiverr. Check Nairaland here, there are two reliable and also free fiverr threads here. One by Venzal and the other by beatzone. Just follow the two threads, they are very informative.
You can send PM if you wish, maybe I could help you set up the Fiverr account. With your mobile phone, you're good to go!
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by tck2000(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
who knows how to open a Us PayPal account?
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by tck2000(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Survive

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / Starting A Business After University Or Getting A Job. Which One Is Better? / 2017 Results: FBN Holdings Reports Massive 178% Increase In Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.