Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? (1216 Views)

Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! / Christianity; The Reason For Science / ISIS Execute A 15-year-old Boy By Beheading For Listening To Western MUSIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by dTruth101: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2016
The Holy Bible Commanded:
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death. [ Leviticus 24:16]
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by Orjioorji(f): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2016
may your family members pass through same method of death, even when it has been prove that the woman never use blasphemy words. are they Christians ,how many people has Christians behead for blasphemy .stupid kid.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by vedaxcool(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Blasphemy was dealth with executions of the most horrendos form as outlined in the op in the old testament.

The point remains what does the law of the lands says about blasphemy? how sure are we the woman actually committed blasphemy? And thr law doesn't permit any individual to be accuser, judge and executioner all at once. hence they flout the law by not following due process. the perpetrators must be arrested abd charged for murder.
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by Sleekydee(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
The key outstanding difference BTW Christianity and other religion is that JESUS came and died for our sins(The New Testament). in doing so, old things and laws were passed away, wars was replaced with peace, strife with forgiveness and all.

Even if any other religious bigot blaspheme towards Christianity today, the first thing that comes to d surrounding Christians mind won't be murder, and this doesn't mean they are fools, there is just something within us that doesn't readily provoke violence....I just dnt get d way Islam make some pple insane

An Insane Christian will take a microphone and preach from 2am to 2pm( till he begins to irrate passerby)

An insane Muslim, well if its not bomb, its mob action.

I dnt get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by dTruth101: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Orjioorji:
may your family members pass through same method of death, even when it has been prove that the woman never use blasphemy words. are they Christians ,how many people has Christians behead for blasphemy .stupid kid.
Dude, do not be too emotional. It is the truth glaring at your face.
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by amazingcharis: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
dTruth101:
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death. [ Leviticus 24:16]

Why didn't they wait for the law to run it's course if indeed she was guilty of blasphemy. why take laws into their hands and kill.

it hurts me to know that she was even married. so we're talking about someone's wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. Can you put yourself in their shoes? i can't even wish that for my enemies.
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2016
dTruth101:
what are you saying? Is the bible now the law governing Nigeria or Kano state? Whose God did she blaspheme? Is she supposed to be judged for blaspheming something that is called god by another person but not her God.

Is the woman a stranger in Kano state? Was there a different law in Kano state and another one in imo state? Is sharia law ment for non believers? Think about there issues before trying to justify the barbaric action.
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by dTruth101: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
amazingcharis:

Why didn't they wait for the law to run it's course if indeed she was guilty of blasphemy. why take laws into their hands and kill.

it hurts me to know that she was even married. so we're talking about someone's wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend. Can you put yourself in their shoes? i can't even wish that for my enemies.
kid. the bible says "......and all the CONGREGATION shall certainly stone him......."
Go and learn your bible first.
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by Sleekydee(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2016
dTruth101:

kid. the bible says "......and all the CONGREGATION shall certainly stone him......."
Go and learn your bible first.

OP, do u even understand The Bible(New Testament). all those barbaric acts has been put away, now The Spirit resides within us. there is no room for such barbaric act as a Christian, only those who dnt hv The Spirit or Harbouring a demon cn go tru with such.
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by neocortex: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
dTruth101:

I never knew muhamad is a god, even if he is why don't you let
him fight for himself ?
Re: Kano Beheading: Could This Be The Reason? by greenify: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
dTruth101:
what you don't know is that the concept of the Holy Bible can not be understood by a fool like you. Dat is if you understand the biblical meaning of a fool. They don't read Holy Bible d same way they read newspapers on story book. You need a supernatural and heavenly direction before u can understand it. You need the gift of the Holy Spirit before u can understand what is in the Holy Bible.
@op, you just display your foolishness to the world. You only have have the literally meaning of d Bible verse u posted.
An innocent woman was killed by some blinded fools and u came here to justify their evil act by using a Bible verse. I wish you and your family what was done to that woman that was killed. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Have Never Rejected Our ARUSI Yet Still In Terms With SUPREME GOD / Catholic Funny Sign Post(board). / Afterlife: The Fear Of The Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.