Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (50936 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
I won't dignify your mention with a comment.
Thank You.
uthfaith:
plz when will u start using ur brain? is it that u can't think or u out of ur mind? instead of cooling tinz u still saying rubbish abt Islam. plz can u show me a place In the Koran where God encourages killing of innocent people?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
You 'own' opinion.
Sirolad:

Unfortunately, there is no reasonable INFO in you according to your name.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2016
I wonder how things would have been if christians became violent like this people.... smh....
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Nnemuka:
and they ask sane individual to remain in the contraption called ONE NIGERIA.
chukwu aju. I mean people fighting for Allah?
something is wrong with Islam.

Now you know. grin let me show you a verse from their Quran

Al Barqa 2:216

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you.

Now let's see another verse of the Quran
Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

grin this is why they always have swords daggers and the rest with them. You haven't seen anything. But the day Christianity would stand up, Oh, what happened in Spain and Central Africa will repeat itself again.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
GloryIsaac:
I wonder how things would have been if christians became violent like this people.... smh....

It's new Testanment that makes us calm. The day we keep our bible...
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzyluv(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2016
teepsee:

Oga why can't you condemn what is wrong and stop saying nonsense. Someone that is in power and knows the power of his words came out publicly to talk sh**t about another region, is he not less than a fool? And to you don't allow sentiments to take the better part of you, what's wrong is wrong no matter who did the act.
can condemnation wake the dead body now .... initially , we need to understand the fact that God in His infinite mercy created us to be living alone not social animal lik termite ..... so we needs to guild our statement at any point in time even to our siblings .. not when it get out of hand and started trading words ... u think I will raise my voice on u based on this matter ... my guy na lie
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by glossy6(f): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2016
They will assist with burial of the beheaded body & what next?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by AJCs(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2016
I don't really understand these people at times. Can't the (God/god) they claim they is unable to fight for Himself/himself?
Anyway, heaven is for the holy people.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Is it that you're less informed or you don't know The use of an information. When The agatu killings were carried, The Nnembe killings and others too bizarre to keep in memory, what happened?
Sometimes I wonder how individuals like you reason.
For crying out loud, She was a wife and probably a mother.
hamzeiy:

turr.go and fight na..dont be calm..mugu
i am nt in support of this horrible event that has happened in kano but you cant go to a place like kano of all places and publicly blaspheme their faith and expect them not to react ...you would definately get a rxn..how many muslims have gone to osisioma in aba with their beards to insult christanity..reality checks "dont look for trouble if you dont want one"
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Abba5800:
[s]While I condemned the killing, people also have to respect others religion . If you claim you know your religion then you have to respect others religion. Why abusing prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) is it right? [/s]

The only religion that insults other religions and forcefully converts people into doing thier bidding is islam

It appears you haven't been reading your quran clearly or watching the news. Why are the Morgyiash(dont know if I spelt that correctly) killed and maimed in Myanmar? You know why? Ok let me tell you why.

The people of Burma has thier primary religion to be Taoism and Buddhism, islam came along and started killing people to spread gospel. One day they saw a girl who hanged herself on a tree, they buried her, it was the second hanging that was discovered that the Muslims were responsible for hanging Buddha girls and children. Killing them indispensable and indiscriminately.

Don't make me laugh with your statement. Islam isn't what you think. It openly calls christians names.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by elfakkawy(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
so stop making case 4 such blatant barbarity! U weren't dere,u don't knw wot led 2 what. Its been reportrd that the murderer delibrately blocked the woman and prevented her 4m leaving for her own worship,..plus the murderer has always been a thorn in the flesh of the deceased woman in the mkt. It seems v unlikely that a woman who had spent over 40yrs in a religiously volatile city like kano can open ha mouth and insult islam in a mkt place!

Join reasonable ppl 2 condemn ds act completely and stop henceforth making case 4 barbarity!

I agree with you, the guy must've had grudges.
Some folks here are just being silly
Why condeming the whole Islamic World over an action of someone claiming Islam....... No can even tell the last time he prayed
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzyluv(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2016
easternguy:
ISLAM IS THE GREATEST MISFORTUNE THAT HAPPENED ON EARTH
now someone like u will be like am a good christian with all this statements of urs ? pls either Muslim, xtians or herbalist. we should always guild our mouth .. even we making fun of others
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2016
elfakkawy:

I agree with you, the guy must've had grudges.
Some folks here are just being silly
Why condeming the whole Islamic World over an action of someone claiming Islam....... No can even tell the last time he prayed

grin
1 Al taquiya alert Found

What's the primary religion of the Hausas?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Is it that you're less informed or you don't know The use of an information. When The agatu killings were carried, The Nnembe killings and others too bizarre to keep in memory, what happened?
hamzeiy:

turr.go and fight na..dont be calm..mugu
i am nt in support of this horrible event that has happened in kano but you cant go to a place like kano of all places and publicly blaspheme their faith and expect them not to react ...you would definately get a rxn..how many muslims have gone to osisioma in aba with their beards to insult christanity..reality checks "dont look for trouble if you dont want one"
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2016
When I Hear stuffs like this. It amazes me. I'm worried about the level of ignorance in our society.
Adeoba10:

The governor made a mistake, he should hav bring d woman back to life, or order dem to start fighting instead of telling dem to calm down..... If d governor refuse to say something, u ppl will codemn him dat hez supporting d act, now he told you dat justice will be made, u are criticizing him..... Lets b calm Bro.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by jomax4real(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2016
[quot[sub][/sub]... You don't say. You're in no way bereft of that reality predicated of Ndi Igbos over there. If only our families and friends down the east could understand.

e author=greatiyk4u post=46259646]Ndi -Hausa muslims will never change, always fighting for one invisible Mohammed, u can imagine what will happen when something happen to their visible "mohammed" alive in the person of Muhammadu Buhari, I believe that will be the shortest cut to Nigeria disintegration

The major problem is that there are over 15million Igbos in the Northern Nigeria eking our livelihood there with investments running in Billions of Naira, over 1million igbo men are married to Hausa wives of christian faith....we saw the effect of Boko Haram on our people down home as many of them can't cope with the stern business competition and conditions down hope.

It will be absolutely hard for all Igbos to vacate the North even if war breaks out today, all we need is to be careful and learn how not to cross their boundary...................

Allah ya bamu sa'a[/quote]
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Kagarko(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2016
This is a good lesson to all religious followers l to intelligently learn and adapt to New environment they find themselves in.

It is foolishness to stay in Rome and not learn the boundary limits of the said environment.

According to Yunusa Umaru (2015) Intelligence is the ability to adjust and live effectively in a new environment.

When you find yourself in a different region south or North we are supposed to live within the boundaries and not above the boundary.

This means respecting their culture, religion, food clothing etc.

Any statement which will Endangered the relative peace should be avoided.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2016
refiner:

I'm fine dear!

may I meet you....care for a pm?

I Don't mind but my PM not working
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Oblak(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2016
All the mallams on this forum won't bother commenting cos they have nothing to contribute. A shame on humanity is what I see them as. It is even funny how they can laugh or make mockery of Christianity but nobody will even have the time to exchange words with them. I respect Christianity and how they think when it comes to violence unlike Muslims. They are a pain to human existence.

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kagarko:
This is a good lesson to all religious followers l to intelligently learn and adapt to New environment they find themselves in.

It is foolishness to stay in Rome and not learn the boundary limits of the said environment.

According to Yunusa Umaru (2015) Intelligence is the ability to adjust and live effectively in a new environment.

When you find yourself in a different region south or North we are supposed to live within the boundaries and not above the boundary.

grin

But these Muslims Hausas come to the East and insult Jesus, what if we pass a law to kill everyone hausa and muslims?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Orikinla(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=28pt]Suspect or suspects? [/size].
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oblak:
All the mallams on this forum won't bother commenting cos they have nothing to contribute. A shame on humanity is what I see them as. It is even funny how they can laugh or make mockery of Christianity but nobody will even have the time to exchange words with them. I respect Christianity and how they think when it comes to violence unlike Muslims. They are a pain to human existence.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
whats your point exactly..
as i said earlier (not because am trying to get in line with your reasoning as i dont care what you think of islam)
am not in support of the inhumane act and the guilty should be brought to justice.
secondly you shouldnt look for trouble if you dont want one..as a muslim, i cant go to a place like aba with my beards and turban and say rubbish about christanity..i would definately get whats coming.this is not to say what the criminal illiterates did was right.
when your likes start seprtn criminals that hide under the
religion to perpetrate evil and the religion it self,the better for us all.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
gimakon:

The only religion that insults other religions and forcefully converts people into doing thier bidding is islam

It appears you haven't been reading your quran clearly or watching the news. Why are the Morgyiash(dont know if I spelt that correctly) killed and maimed in Myanmar? You know why? Ok let me tell you why.

The people of Burma has thier primary religion to be Taoism and Buddhism, islam came along and started killing people to spread gospel. One day they saw a girl who hanged herself on a tree, they buried her, it was the second hanging that was discovered that the Muslims were responsible for hanging Buddha girls and children. Killing them indispensable and indiscriminately.

Don't make me laugh with your statement. Islam isn't what you think. It openly calls christians names.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by ddude: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Na wa. Is that all they can say?

I've not seen a religion like Islam that maims and kill people in The name of a god.

Yet they would urge people to remain calm, that's The annoying part.

How can one loose his wife, and you urge for calmness?
Go an kill/main on his behalf then. Ewu
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by ddude: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Na wa. Is that all they can say?

I've not seen a religion like Islam that maims and kill people in The name of a god.

Yet they would urge people to remain calm, that's The annoying part.

How can one loose his wife, and you urge for calmness?
Go and kill/main on his behalf then. Ewu
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by just2endowed: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

What u are saying make no sense in an ant brain. Are u now saying the sunni muslims doesn't kill for mohamed? What's the percentage of shiite to all Muslim in kano?u just pathetic
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
gimakon:

grin

But these Muslims Hausas come to the East and insult Jesus, what if we pass a law to kill everyone hausa and muslims?
you are not only ignorant but your lies are amazing.
muslims know the punishment for insulting jesus christ in islam is execution.
so take your lying self out of here pls.
as i keep saying we do not support this inhumane act but you guyz can go to hell with what you think abt islam..it dosnt matter
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
I can categorically say that you can go to Onitsha main market, Aba central market and say anything you like about Christianity and not a strand of hair would come off your head. Quote me anywhere.

Obviously you know this.
Islam should take responsibility is all I'm saying.
hamzeiy:

whats your point exactly..
as i said earlier (not because am trying to get in line with your reasoning as i dont care what you think of islam)
am not in support of the inhumane act and the guilty should be brought to justice.
secondly you shouldnt look for trouble if you dont want one..as a muslim, i cant go to a place like aba with my beards and turban and say rubbish about christanity..i would definately get whats coming.this is not to say what the criminal illiterates did was right.
when your likes start seprtn criminals that hide under the
religion to perpetrate evil and the religion it self,the better for us all.

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by schumastic(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kagarko:

I said i wasn't going to comment on this topic..I read most comments but only your comment made me type this...

1. you are very foolish, stupid idiotic and a bastard..I don't care if you are a Christian,Muslim, or non neither do i care if you are an igbo,Yoruba,Hausa or any minority group...to think a sane person would wake up and type that rubbish there, is a shame and am sure you an adult...stupid bornfull, how can you say is a good lesson,,a mother, daughter,wife,sister and above all a humba being died and you say is a good lesson...infact you don't deserve to breath any air..stupid psychopath, maybe if it was your loved one or someone you know u will say such...n if you reply my comment with your diarrhoea mouth of yours, you will know what pain is all about....keep suffeeing from down syndrome bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Reveals Identities Of Unknown Gunmen, Declares Them Wanted / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate / The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.