Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (50980 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by iyb(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
the killing of the woman is sad unfortunately Nigerians are bloody hypocrites. Everybody is complaining about this woman that was killed yet nobody opened his mouth to complain about the hausas that were killed in the east.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Taku555(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
valdes00:

Jus #400 naira... bought 2 gala n i gave him #500.... that 400naira was like 40000 in my eyes cos urs faithfully was broke wen it happened.. can't forget
eyaaaaaaah! I really felt for you . I would advised you to forgive the poor guy. God will enriches you
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
At this junction just for providence sake, I will like to send a warm hearted Bleep you to you. And may the said prophet Mohammed (May piss n shiiit of pigs be upon his name and his followers)continue to rot in the darkest abyss. Islam is a scourge to every sane society and a curse on mankind by people like you that deem it worthy of anything. I spit at your face
if you done spit finish go drink water
fact are said..you can either believe it or not.as i said earlier we care less what your taughts are..the violent act has been condemned and the do-ers should be punished according to the law.
if you think i will fall to the media bkackmail about islam..then youre in fr a long thing..heart ache go just kill you finish.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by ABAMOWA: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Na wa. Is that all they can say?

I've not seen a religion like Islam that maims and kill people in The name of a god.

Yet they would urge people to remain calm, that's The annoying part.

How can one loose his wife, and you urge for calmness?

Islam does not kill in the name of God, but in the name o mortal like themselves, called Mohammed. Is a shame
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
DonPizzaro:

and you will be bombed into oblivion
hehehe...mugu
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
I told u earlier I don't have time 4 archaic minded hypocrites like u.
On one hand u 'condemn the killing', on the other more natural hand,u exhort ur murderous kin for killing an infidel.
Keep displaying crass stupidity and wickedness. Ur foolin no one else with dis retarded back and forth of urs but urself alone.
Ur own form of bigotry is evn worse cos u v coupled it with hypocrisy. I can deal with a bigot,but a hypocritical one ?...

Very irritating!
hypocrisy on a faceless forum?.lol..there is definately no need fr that.as i said earliee there is noting islamic abt the act but if you think otherwise despite our public condemnation, while seeking justice for the woman killed then you can go to hell and f.*kin rot in it. Its a simple stand
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:

hypocrisy on a faceless forum?.lol..there is definately no need fr that.as i said earliee there is noting islamic abt the act but if you think otherwise despite our public condemnation, while seeking justice for the woman killed then you can go to hell and f.*kin rot in it. Its a simple stand

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazell: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
iyb:
the killing of the woman is sad unfortunately Nigerians are bloody hypocrites. Everybody is complaining about this woman that was killed yet nobody opened his mouth to complain about the hausas that were killed in the east.
hausas they killed in the east?? Abi hausa/fulani that has been sacking whole villages and communities from the east to south to middlebelt and west??

4 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by greatiyk4u(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Six Gbosa for you... May I ask? Are you born in the North?

Not really but spent reasonable part of my life I the North
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm confused myself
ABAMOWA:

Islam does not kill in the name of God, but in the name o mortal like themselves, called Mohammed. Is a shame
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
I'm confused myself

After your confusion, kindly call the mods again to unban those you incited against them...
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by luluosas(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Sons of devil at work
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by kally90(f): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Who will .?
The appropriate Authority
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazel: 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
hamzeiy:

u and ur ilk are already in hell fire with this mindset of urs. Ur condemnin the killing of a woman by your murderous gang and in same breath using the event as a deterrent to wuld be 'blasphemers',...in a secular country.

Hypocrite of the tallest order!

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by ifitumiojo(f): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
valdes00:
Today in history
Today is exactly 8 years,
7months, 6days, 11 hours 25 minutes and 52 seconds that a gala seller ran away with my
change in traffic.......
you eh!u got me laughing hard
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Our biggest problem is that Muslims are refusing to accept that Islam encourages Extremism. Their religious books preaches it, their religious leaders enforces it. Journalists have been beheaded in Saudi Arabia for blaspheming Muhammad. Clerics in Iran and Saudi Arabia put a ransom on the author of Satanic verses for blaspheming Muhammad. Hundreds of people were killed after the cartoons published by a Danish newspaper in 2005. A lot of Christians have been killed in Northern Nigeria for blaspheming Muhammad. YOUR RELIGION IS VIOLENT! PERIOD! Stop with that "there's no bad religion there are only bad people" bullshit. Stop trying to coin defences to your religion. The more Muslims refuse to accept that their religion has extremist foundations, the farther we are from a possible solution. You can't change a negative trait that you haven't admitted to.

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Vomm: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
I hear say the thunder wy u send go kill d guy don go do am, and ur change, the thunder don collect am expecting u to come ask for am,do u stil need it?

valdes00:
Today in history
Today is exactly 8 years,
7months, 6days, 11 hours 25 minutes and 52 seconds that a gala seller ran away with my
change in traffic.......
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by naijaking1: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

This warning to Christians is unfortunate, especially at this time.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
mightyhazel:
u and ur ilk are already in hell fire with this mindset of urs. Ur condemnin the killing of a woman by your murderous gang and in same breath using the event as a deterrent to wuld be 'blasphemers',...in a secular country.

Hypocrite of the tallest order!
finally i am certain you are either comfused or deranged..i rather nt respond to your rants any longer as noting would change your mind set
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazel: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
hamzeiy:

finally i am certain you are either comfused or deranged..i rather nt respond to your rants any longer as noting would change your mind set
Shut ur rotten beak. To a jihadist and a religiously intolerant mule,others are deranged and 'comfused'. I say again rot in the hottest part of hell,u and ur ilk!

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
mightyhazel:
Shut ur rotten beak. To a jihadist and a religiously intolerant mule,others are deranged and 'comfused'. I say again rot in the hottest part of hell,u and ur ilk!
its ramadhan..i wish you God,s guidance then blessings. amen
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by inosend: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

My dear, the sunnis are the ones to look out for. Check out all over the world-----Iraq,pakistan,afghanistan, phillipine, naija, etc and you'll see.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Kagarko(m): 4:40am On Jun 25, 2016
gimakon:

grin

But these Muslims Hausas come to the East and insult Jesus, what if we pass a law to kill everyone hausa and muslims?

No Hausa Muslim will dare insult prophet Jesus Alaihis Salam.

When Obasanjo insulted Jesus Alaihis Salam, it was the Muslims that prorested the Christians kept mute.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Kagarko:

No Hausa Muslim will dare insult prophet Jesus Alaihis Salam.

When Obasanjo insulted Jesus Alaihis Salam, it was the Muslims that prorested the Christians kept mute.

Lol, where and when did that happen? When I have a gf who visited Kano once, there was an uprising and she said that even when she shouted "help in the name of God...Jesus...Jesus.." a hausa man there said Ba Jesus No Jesus here.

Or is it that we don't know the Muslims say the christian Jesus is different from Isa.... there is nothing u don't tell us.

Keep mute? When we praise him everyday? U don't have an idea of what you saying.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by seunowokade(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
obainojazz:
I gat to say this.....Nigeria is a zoo
[size=15pt]And u are an animal if your current location is Nigeria[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by zicky(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2016
seunowokade:

[size=15pt]And u are an animal if your current location is Nigeria[/size] grin grin grin
lolzzz but there are humans inside the zoo, some came to visit other are there to control and feed the animals. grin

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by seunowokade(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
zicky:
lolzzz but there are humans inside the zoo, some came to visit other are there to control and feed the animals. grin
Lol, You're right Bro grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.